1 hour ago, jelom said:

The long awaited increase of max regeneration has come to your test server!  :x 

imagen.png.ec65a269880889f9e629ae60bf42b9cc.png

Soon in your main game.

Thanks, Kinkoid! This will definitely improve our quality of life!  👍

It might improve the QoL only for those who'll pay for it 😏

30 minuti fa, OmerB ha scritto:

It might improve the QoL only for those who'll pay for it 😏

What do you mean? If your concerns are about the increased full refills costs, well, an easy fix is refilling before completely emptying the different bars (so at 10/30 CPs, 10/20 kisses, etc.)

16 minutes ago, Antimon said:

What do you mean? If your concerns are about the increased full refills costs, well, an easy fix is refilling before completely emptying the different bars (so at 10/30 CPs, 10/20 kisses, etc.)

it might be just a card holder feature is what @OmerBis trying to say :) 

I hope it´s not since that would really help me out because it´s becoming increasingly difficult to find time for the game ..well and I´d like to sleep my 10hours too like @Tom208 :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1

5 minuti fa, holymolly ha scritto:

it might be just a card holder feature is what @OmerBis trying to say :) 

I hope it´s not since that would really help me out because it´s becoming increasingly difficult to find time for the game ..well and I´d like to sleep my 10hours too like @Tom208 :P

oh... that would be sad.

• Like 1

I like the resource bar changes.  It'll take time to get used to it.  The koban multipliers are the same, but it's more expensive now for a max refill.  I think a necessary addition should be the ability to specify the amount you want to refill in small (1) increments.  Useful for leagues when you only see one player un-boosted (3 fights).  Also for any other feature, when you only need a little bit more to finish a task (daily missions/PoA).  The pantheon doesn't matter much, since that energy is already stored past the limit, most of the time.  CP and league refills will probably be the most noticeable change, since I use them most often.

A better change imo, would be to max each bar to an entire day's worth of resources, but to add the ability to choose specific refills, so it's not excessively expensive anytime you just want a small amount more.

Here's a chart illustrating the changes.

1881852848_resourcelimitchanges.png.5224826bde6a04b5e8c96eb3c0d77893.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

Il y a 7 heures, lepidocter a dit :

I can't see any difference. If not for ultraleague competitors.

It's the opposite: it gives more time for casual players to stay away from the game (sleeping or otherwise). Competitors already rely on timing optimization and refills already, that won't change.

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

as a person who works from home and can basically check on the game throughout the whole day, the league 15 -> 18 change is the one I'm the most excited for. It's really rare for me to wake up and log in to the game before I have full 15 there.

The second one is kisses as I have the gold card and sleep time + 4 kisses from it exceed the limit of kisses but this never bothered me as much

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Liliat said:

It's the opposite: it gives more time for casual players to stay away from the game (sleeping or otherwise). Competitors already rely on timing optimization and refills already, that won't change.

Uhm... no? I'm the casual player you're quoting.

I don't want to bother you, but if you'll do a bit of math, you'll see that having the gauge not fill up in dividends of 24 (8,12...) make the gauges fill up at uncanny hours like 2AM.

So, to not lose regen points, I have to check the game at impossible hours that vary day by day.

But you told me this is good for casual gamers. And I am one. And I don't care of losing 50 energy points or 10 Combativity of natural regen. Cause... I'm casual.

The change, anyway, make my casual gameplay worst, more specifically in Season (33% less fights in the lasting), Combativity (higher cost to fill up if needed on the fly and just one chance a day to collect extras at full gauge) and League.

Join the dots of larger gauges, whales aptitudes and a new flashy card and you'll see the target of such changes.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thinking 2

3 ore fa, lepidocter ha scritto:

Uhm... no? I'm the casual player you're quoting.

I don't want to bother you, but if you'll do a bit of math, you'll see that having the gauge not fill up in dividends of 24 (8,12...) make the gauges fill up at uncanny hours like 2AM.

So, to not lose regen points, I have to check the game at impossible hours that vary day by day.

But you told me this is good for casual gamers. And I am one. And I don't care of losing 50 energy points or 10 Combativity of natural regen. Cause... I'm casual.

The change, anyway, make my casual gameplay worst, more specifically in Season (33% less fights in the lasting), Combativity (higher cost to fill up if needed on the fly and just one chance a day to collect extras at full gauge) and League.

Join the dots of larger gauges, whales aptitudes and a new flashy card and you'll see the target of such changes.

I fail to see your point. I really don't understand one bit of your issues here.

You'd have to check the game at impossible hours that vary day by day only if you enter the game and only use resources that have completely filled their respective bars. But why would you do that?

You can use your CPs/Kisses/Energy/league tokens emptying your bars before going to sleep, or in the morning before anything that you have to do in your daytime (be it work, study, travel, anything that keeps you busy), knowing that they will take some time more to completely fill up again and reach the point you start losing on free resources. That's it.

About the increased refill costs, again, yes, to completely refill a bar from 0 it will cost more, but you don't have to mandatory refill your resources when your bars are completely empty. You could use 20 CPs out of 30 and then using the refill, and voilà, nothing changed. Same goes with the other resources worth of refilling by spending kobans.

EDIT: Also on this note

if you'll do a bit of math, you'll see that having the gauge not fill up in dividends of 24 (8,12...) make the gauges fill up at uncanny hours like 2AM

This already happens

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Antimon said:

You'd have to check the game at impossible hours that vary day by day only if you enter and use resorces that have completely filled their respective bar. But why would you do that?

Now, re-read yourself.

If having a full gauge will be of any purpose, having a larger gauge will be of any utility.

But, as you said, one can ignore and spend from not filled gauges.

So what's the purpose?

*Anyway* it does have some consequence.

And such consequences hit casual players, not @holymolly or all the gotha of this community. Hit people like me.

In the Season, I lose 33% of fights by waiting the gauge, so I'll lose *more time* by doing 1 vs 1 fights... or pay the refill.

A similar situation will happen to me in Leagues.

I didn't got more spare time, I got less, or pay kobans to have some.

The Combativity change make me lose *way more* points in the long terms. With a gauge of 30, I have the 15 of my time routine, the 8 of the Daily Goals, some of the card and some from features. Part of those points aren't extra, they are spent to fill up the gauge. 

Sum up the necessity, sometime, to fill up the gauge on the fly. This add to koban cost.

The matter is they didn't granted me more points, but the chance of spending to have more *or* suffer some issue. Not killing ones, but sure they're here. 

• Thinking 2

11 ore fa, lepidocter ha scritto:

Now, re-read yourself.

If having a full gauge will be of any purpose, having a larger gauge will be of any utility.

That's not what I said. Or at least, It's not what I meant. What I was trying to say is ,it is only a problem if you are not willing to spend ANY resource if said resource bar isn't full. Something like "Ok, sleep time approaching. Let's check in the game real quick... Oh shucks! I'm at 23/30 CPs, 16/20 kisses, 16/18 league tokens! What a bummer! Now If I don't want to lose on a lot of free regen I have to either fully refilling all of those resources spending kobans or to wake up in the middle of the night to use them when they'll be completely self-refilled! Oh man, If only I could spend some of these tokens without having the bar completely full..."

But, as you said, one can ignore and spend from not filled gauges.

So what's the purpose?

Larger gauges tha requires more times to refills thanks to free regen are a quality of life improvements for everybody, 'cause they give you more free time from the game (that you can invest doing whatever you want/need to do in real life) without having to worry about losing free regen points.

I could spend all my tokens at 7.30 am, going out to do my things, having the busiest day that let me log back in the game only once I come back home past 8.00 pm, having lost only a couple of hours of free regen on my league tokens (roughly 3,5 tokens), while CPs and kisses haven't completely refilled yet. I could use all my league tokens right before going to bed, knowing that even if I wanted to sleep in a couple of hours more in the weekend, maybe, I could do that without losing free resources.

In the Season, I lose 33% of fights by waiting the gauge, so I'll lose *more time* by doing 1 vs 1 fights... or pay the refill.

A similar situation will happen to me in Leagues.

I didn't got more spare time, I got less, or pay kobans to have some.

The Combativity change make me lose *way more* points in the long terms. With a gauge of 30, I have the 15 of my time routine, the 8 of the Daily Goals, some of the card and some from features. Part of those points aren't extra, they are spent to fill up the gauge. 

Sum up the necessity, sometime, to fill up the gauge on the fly. This add to koban cost.

The matter is they didn't granted me more points, but the chance of spending to have more *or* suffer some issue. Not killing ones, but sure they're here. 

Even assuming you only engage in bulk fights 'cause you can't be bothered/don't want to do single fights ever in this game, larger gauges shouldn't really be a problem for you. 

First of all, as things are now on the test server, all bulk fights options stayed the same as they were with the old smaller gauges (so x10/x50 villain fights at the cost of 12/48 kobans, x10 season fights at the cost of 6 kobans, and x15 league fights at the cost of 12 kobans).

I honestly doubt they'll change the x10 options with CPs and kisses (it wouldn't make any sense, considering they added exactly a +10 points to both gauges, meanning you'll need to simply use one multi fight more to completely emptying a full bar), and even if you log in at some weird point before having to go do whatever you have to do, let's say 19/30 CPs and 9/20 kisses, you could use a x10 bulk fights on villains and do 0 fights in season, and you would end up with having more than an old version empty bar on both the reources (you're at 11 kisses and 21 CPs from having full bars) meaning that you have more time until your bars are completely refilled than you have with smaller gauges, this while keeping on using bulk fights option only AND without having to refill your bars in order to reach 0 cps and 0 kisses.

The league bulk fight option is in a weirder spot (a x15 fights when the full bar lets you do 18 is objectively weird) bu if you use bulk fights in leagues it means you are not particularly interested on the results of your single fights and clicking fight and then back on your browser and going back and forth this way until you finish all your league tokens won't take that much longer than clicking the x15 bulk fights option. This, again, without having to mandatory refill the league tokens bar   

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 4

None of this speculation matters now, since the patch notes confirmed it's only for paying players.

*sigh*

They only care about the "quality of life" of players that constantly give them money.

787980288_fuckF2P.thumb.png.ec8914effb71d2a4e518102043fc2722.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Added a "fuck you - middle finger."
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Hug 1

6 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

None of this speculation matters now, since the patch notes confirmed it's only for paying players.

*sigh*

They only care about the "quality of life" of players that constantly give them money.

787980288_fuckF2P.thumb.png.ec8914effb71d2a4e518102043fc2722.png

as a player with a golden card I still find this to be a really dick move on their side. Yes, it makes the card more worth it for me. No, I don't find it ok that F2P players loose resources because of having to sleep or work without access to what's basically a silly browser game

• Like 9