1 hour ago, jelom said:

My joy in a pit! 😭🤬

In the end you were right and it will be a paid improvement. A pity because it was really nice change. Now the monthly cards have increased value and presumably KK income will rise.

Another change for worse. That widens the gap between paying and unpaying players... 😔

• Thinking 2

45 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Another change for worse. That widens the gap between paying and unpaying players... 😔

yeah I don´t see that one tbh.. sure.. you can start with a full bar of 60 into MD´s or so but come on man.. that´s A) 400kobans and B) needs over 1 day of regen ..

It would be great for QoL but it´s nothing that widens the gap to p2p..

If anything it´s a selling point for cards.. which will hopefully make them a good chuck of extra revenue so that they don´t have to force us into those stupidly expensive events like SB / hopefully go back to the cost of the halloween one that was still expensive but not like sell a kidney for the last girl expensive.. but then again..that´s just me being overly optimistic probably :p..

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, holymolly said:

yeah I don´t see that one tbh.. sure.. you can start with a full bar of 60 into MD´s or so but come on man.. that´s A) 400kobans and B) needs over 1 day of regen ..

It would be great for QoL but it´s nothing that widens the gap to p2p..

If anything it´s a selling point for cards.. which will hopefully make them a good chuck of extra revenue so that they don´t have to force us into those stupidly expensive events like SB / hopefully go back to the cost of the halloween one that was still expensive but not like sell a kidney for the last girl expensive.. but then again..that´s just me being overly optimistic probably :p..

There were other changes that tip the favour greatly at the P2W players:

a. The increase in League fightsbar - even a small increase may change the outcome in the league in favour of the paying members.

b. The diamond card gives club champions fights without rest (i.e. You don't have to pay kobans to skip the CC fights), like what the Platinum card does now for regular champion fights. It will tip the favour greatly for paying players on Cumback contests (thus giving them more AME's, gems, Mythic books...).

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OmerB said:

There were other changes that tip the favour greatly at the P2W players:

a. The increase in League fightsbar - even a small increase may change the outcome in the league in favour of the paying members.

I´m sorry but this comment... makes me think you don´t know anything about leagues.. if you want to win leagues.. *spoiler* you almost always gotta have to refill.. top 15´s however or whatever you go for ..won´t change.. you know.. it´s not like we can´t refill anymore..if anything this might make the whales check league less and miss snaps so ..yeah .. I don´t get how you can say that´s a pay to win feature. It´s a smaller cost yeah..but still 1 less refill per week isn´t ultimately going to change the pvp landscape for D3.

The cc one is only relevant for day 3 of cumc.. that´s the most p2p feature they added to the card true.. but still.. it´s just a contest + if people want to pay 15 bucks per cumc day 3 just to *maybe* win them and fuck their whole club over while they´re at it ..then go for it I guess.

At the end of the day.. if cards  don´t offer anything people wouldn´t buy them so I can understand them adding something..generally speaking.. I don´t believe a lot of people will be going for the diamond .. though the others might be worth it now and even a plat.. it´s not like they weren´t in the game a week ago.

If I might add one personal thing: For me personally.. having free cc fight included in the diamond card.. will simply make me skip day 3 cumc alltogether/ make me go for top 15 max and tbh.. that´s kind of great for me since it makes me not bother with it at all and save some time.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, holymolly said:

The cc one is only relevant for day 3 of cumc.. that´s the most p2p feature they added to the card true.. but still.. it´s just a contest + if people want to pay 15 bucks per cumc day 3 just to *maybe* win them and fuck their whole club over while they´re at it ..then go for it I guess.

If I might add one personal thing: For me personally.. having free cc fight included in the diamond card.. will simply make me skip day 3 cumc alltogether/ make me go for top 15 max and tbh.. that´s kind of great for me since it makes me mot bother with it at all and save some time.

Two remarks:

a. They can fight the CC with a weak squad and/or weak gear, so they don't have to fuck their club 😉

b. I like your last remark at the end 🙂

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Two remarks:

a. They can fight the CC with a weak squad and/or weak gear, so they don't have to fuck their club😉

come on man now you´re just nitpicking you were talking about pay to win not pay to help so ofc we don´t have to mention the "club friendly" options :P  and even if ..then you might rather pick the can help kill it so that the low levels get more shards instead of weak team.. that´ll help them more at the end of the they :P

• Like 1

I have to buy a new brain... but I have an excuse.

The button [10x] fights didn't changed in Season,  whatever. I own a Gold card and while the gauge stack at 30, the button didn't increase at all, so still 10 fights at once. The misreading is obvious: gauge at 10, 10x fights... that button said to me 'all your gauge' for ages and I thought it would be changed too to 30x. It wasn't.

Some point about combativity still there.

I want to thank people that had the patience to argue with such a stupid guy as I am (but now you'll agree with my point: is not a freebie...),

This is my 666th post, so I have to quote Satan somehow.

So farewell hope, and with hope farewell fear, Farewell remorse: all good to me is lost; Evil be thou my good; by thee at least Divided empire with heaven’s King I hold, By thee, and more than half perhaps will reign; As man ere long, and this new world shall know. (Paradise Lost IV, 107–113)

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

That widens the gap between paying and unpaying players.

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

but it´s nothing that widens the gap to p2p..

The ability to store more kisses makes it easier to use AM boosters. Nowadays, players who are willing to use the most AM land on top 4. What deters us from using AM is the cost associating with it. If we don't want to lose natural regen on kisses, we have to spend on league refills. So using AM doesn't just cost 450 kobans, it can cost another 1000 kobans on refills. When I can store 30 kisses without losing natural regen, I can spend 2 league refills less per AM. So the ROI on AM is better for paying players.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

The ability to store more kisses makes it easier to use AM boosters. Nowadays, players who are willing to use the most AM land on top 4. What deters us from using AM is the cost associating with it. If we don't want to lose natural regen on kisses, we have to spend on league refills. So using AM doesn't just cost 450 kobans, it can cost another 1000 kobans on refills. When I can store 30 kisses without losing natural regen, I can spend 2 league refills less per AM. So the ROI on AM is better for paying players.

Simple solution: Forget about season like all other f2p before KC and after you get to tier 63 :P

(true but you can get top4 without AM´s too.. and let´s be honest.. if you got a @-MM- or a @Ol Sheriff Joe in your league..there´s no way of winning anyways :P )

every benefit the card offer is an advantage ..I just fail to see how it´s p2p if you still have let it regen afterall

20 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

I have to buy a new brain... but I have an excuse.

The button [10x] fights didn't changed in Season,  whatever. I own a Gold card and while the gauge stack at 30, the button didn't increase at all, so still 10 fights at once. The misreading is obvious: gauge at 10, 10x fights... that button said to me 'all your gauge' for ages and I thought it would be changed too to 30x. It wasn't.

Some point about combativity still there.

I want to thank people that had the patience to argue with such a stupid guy as I am (but now you'll agree with my point: is not a freebie...)

all those comment yesterday and now you got a gold card.. you´re killing me and probably @Antimon too lep haha 🤣

• Haha 7

Il y a 8 heures, Tom208 a dit :

One more argument : I'm pretty sure that players who buy the diamond card already spend a lot of kobans to win CbC day 3 (and they don't care to spend kobans for that). So, that diamond card should not change much to the final result.

I know some players just like to throw kobans just to annoy others, but there's really no reason to do it in CbC. All rewards can already be purchased with Kobans, so throwing 600+ Kobans at the last minute for a sneak win doesn't make much sense (Unless you still need the girl, but as someone mentioned, any active player should get the girl in 2 days, or 3 days with a free Top 30).

For regular Champion Contests, it's very common to see plat-card holders throw hundreds of tickets at the last minute, going from 0 to 200k+ in a blink (Where it's simply impossible to compete as a F2P or even gold card holder), but I haven't seen that in CbC yet. Most players grow slowly, and only attempt to snipe the last couple 10s of tickets (Where cost remains affordable, and lower than the cost of the reward itself). If you can snipe the whole contest for free, spending exactly the correct amount of tickets (Let's say +20 to be safe), and all that at the last minute, you really don't have a chance to compete. Players will have to either overspend like crazy for no reward, or spend the whole day trying their best, just to get their effort ruined in a couple of minutes from someone who just woke up.

So, I think that's a pretty big change. It's the most literal definition of pay to win. 0 effort, 0 planning, throw 70 bucks and ensure victory against anyone who doesn't pay that much (including Plat Card holders).

• Like 6
  • Thinking 1

Brassygirl!  Hey, I thought you disappeared of the face of the earth.  I'm so very glad you didn't. I won't say welcome back because for all I know you never left.  You see, I don't go in the forum much these days so I've been missing all the goss.  I've got into trouble quite a bit with the moderators for various sins and perhaps this will suffer the same fate.

Anyway, you said we can post anything, within the rules of politeness.  I'm assuming that things like spoilers are still out.  It's about this point I wish to make a comment, and risk getting into to trouble again.

The real hero of this story is not the hero, but Bunny.  She is so smart, so sexy and beautiful.  Many different artists have drawn her, but they still capture her essence in their own way.  In the latest adventure she's still saving our 'hero's' ass and getting perilously close to that forbidden thing: true love.  Dammit, I just wish she'd come out and say it, and kiss and caress him in that ultra affectionate way rather than just in a sexy, uncommitted way.  However, I predict that these two will finally share vows and become exclusive to each other (marriage?).  If her mom could start a family with one of her recruits and still be useful in the hentai heroes sense, then Bunny must surely be looking on for tips, and she shouldn't look to Lupa.  She's just as infatuated with the hero as Bunny is and some jealous cat fights are in store.

On another topic... artwork.  I've said boringly often that the artwork is now first rate.  Just go back to the early stuff and compare.  However, there is the odd fail.  The artist who drew Princess Atsuki has failed to capture the odd cuteness of the original.  This same artist also drew Noelle, Magical girl Lilly and Exam Shina, among others.  Then there is the artist who drew Fangirl Dameda, Pit 'Chun, Huntress Cunegonde, Winter Joy, Violet, seductive Spring, Samara and Monica, etc, etc.  Check them out yourself, if you don't believe me and check out their eyes for reference. These are all very distinctive and the point I'm making here is that it is difficult to transpose these styles onto well-known and much loved variants done by different artists and still regard them as the same character.

There is one artist who drew the likes of Jolene, Blossoming Harmonia, Easter Oxton, Pole Dancer Jeanne, Rozana and Ada.  This artist has managed to create a dreamy magical beauty in these girls' eyes, something I can't quite pin down, but distinctive nonetheless.  The other girls I haven't managed to pin down, like the artist who drew Nikita  (weird in her first pose but really hot in her last - but still with gecko eyes!), also appeared to draw Mieko (the hottie who beat the hero out of the mayoralty.

As for the likes of Justine, I suspect some different artists have had a go at her, but she retains her magnificence whoever draws her.  I have always been a huge fan of this yandere girl, just as I am of Ayano in other games.

There is also the artist who drew most of the Legendary Days and Legendary Contest girls, although another artist drew Lexie, Treasure Flynn, Ryoko and Bridgette, among others.  It would be nice to be able to know who they are so we can pass on our congratulations in person.

My criticisms are perhaps nitpicking on my part, but I do think where different artists draw variants of the one character, it's important for character continuity that they take care to capture the original as faithfully as possible and resist the temptation to bring their own styles to their work in this instance.

By the way, Happy New Year everybody.  I sure hope it's a lot better than the last.

• Like 4

7 ore fa, madahmed ha scritto:

this is in comix harem. may be the same thing will happen in HH.

image_2023-01-13_071832948.png

So no sultry mysteries? Or it was never a thing on comix harem? I'm trying to understand if we could expect double date and sultry mysteries to take turns every other months, like it happened with epic/legendary days 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

double date and sultry mysteries do seem to be on a 6 weekist release but now that CH got its before HH I think it also may only happen for classic or orgy events. Since HH orgy should start tomorrow if Double Date start tomorrow on HH that would support that idea

here is the timing on CH I have so far

ID EventName Type Start End  
1 Sultry Mysteries #1 sm_event 2022-11-02 2022-11-06
1 Double Date dpg_event 2022-12-01 2022-12-03
2 Sultry Mysteries #2 sm_event 2022-12-14 2022-12-18
2 Double Date dpg_event 2023-01-13 2023-01-15
  • Like 4

Il y a 2 heures, Antimon a dit :

So no sultry mysteries? Or it was never a thing on comix harem? I'm trying to understand if we could expect double date and sultry mysteries to take turns every other months, like it happened with epic/legendary days 

last time SM stated in comix harem one day after the begining of orgy days .it was aligned with HH calendar.

my post was about double date that was intoduced this time with OD

il y a 44 minutes, Yamiray a dit :

double date and sultry mysteries do seem to be on a 6 weekist release but now that CH got its before HH I think it also may only happen for classic or orgy events. Since HH orgy should start tomorrow if Double Date start tomorrow on HH that would support that idea

here is the timing on CH I have so far

ID EventName Type Start End  
1 Sultry Mysteries #1 sm_event 2022-11-02 2022-11-06
1 Double Date dpg_event 2022-12-01 2022-12-03
2 Sultry Mysteries #2 sm_event 2022-12-14 2022-12-18
2 Double Date dpg_event 2023-01-13 2023-01-15

i did not quite understand your point.

Do you mean that one month we have SM and the next month DD? not the two in the same month.

• Like 1

It's too early to see a pattern. I believe players complained that SM was aligned with MD and asked for it to be aligned with OD instead (more girls to get, more players participating? MD still feels quite exclusive for many players). So it was shifted 2 weeks. It could be the same for DD (More girls to get from pachinko in OD - only 2 during CE).

So the 6-weeks shift might happen only once, and then both events may return for OD every month. Or it could indeed be a 6-weeks schedule and it will overlap with different events over time. It's too early to tell (unless someone has special KK intel 😛 )

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

I agree DD would be ideal on OD and hope that is how it gets aligned, though would be nice to be near end of event to finish off so you don't get girls you could have gotten other ways. But yes current pattern I'm seeing is only a guess with a few assumption that may prove to be false in time. Will keep tracking to update on those assumption and patterns as they happen.

• Like 4

I don't usually comment about the art, but there are no words to comment what they have done to Ankyo's face in the last scroll of the adventure.

The other starter girls, including Bunny, have also changed so much they are not themselves anymore.

Please someone find their plastic surgeon to revert the changes and get our lovely girls their old face.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

19 hours ago, Antimon said:

the double date event is back, I threw in 2 event pachinko orbs, 73 epic pachinko x1 orbs and 92 mythic pachinko x1 orbs and I got neither a single girl nor a piece of mythic equipmenttired.jpg.fb7b4854add394e86081f783d59cd424.jpg

have a headpat pat-duck.gif(congratz you just got holy rng)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

These are the only two mythic girl survey questions that matter.

• Lola (Matsumoto Rangiku - Bleach)
  • Fubuki, Hazel's Sister (Hellish Blizzard - One Punch Man)

Let's make it happen.

391225999_mythicgirlsurveylola.thumb.png.d15489055a8137a8829a893993afb6e4.png
Art by Zumidraws & Sakimichan.

1047343348_mythicgirlsurveyfubuki.thumb.png.79ef5fac2f91db2a40d2d6d5486e3051.png
Art by Sakimichan & Zumidraws.

I like the first one (Lola)! 😍 but the 2nd one is quite yucky imo.

You forgot Elphiba, Kumiko, Ananke and especially Piper! ❤

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 2