On 1/19/2023 at 8:35 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

These are the only two mythic girl survey questions that matter.

• Lola (Matsumoto Rangiku - Bleach)
  • Fubuki, Hazel's Sister (Hellish Blizzard - One Punch Man)

Let's make it happen.

tsk tsk tsk ravi.. starting  mythic campaigns and not even pinging me :P (I might have suggested fubuki to someone at KK :p)

I personally wouldn´t mind a fubuki, murane and makima parody (my top 3 probably from the survey)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Would be cool to have oneday mythic Bonny. Not so far ago we received her legendary version with 5 stars, so then only one step left until mythic status) I don't know why, but she has the best green hair in harem list, thus she is my favorite)

• Like 1

I've just managed to secure the services of Minato and I have to say she's the cutest little violinist since Vanessa Mae.  The only flaw is her final pose where her head is out of proportion to the rest of her body.  Her third pose is a real stunner.

She's not beautiful, but she's so damned cute that if she were real and she even so much as smiled at me with her pretty eyes my dick would go instantly rock hard and veins would explode to cause me serious blood loss.  What an embarrassing way to find oneself in an ambulance that would be.

Her other version is equally cute and in gorgeous attire - much more sophisticated in heals and cosplay than her rather more frumpy original.

In fact there are a lot of cuties in HH these days.  I wish I could afford to buy her, but I'm taken with that pneumatic chick, Nana in PoV - one thing's for sure, she'd never drown since she has a built-in lifejacket: Talila not needed.  I got her milf mum, though, and this was welcome.  Interestingly, there seems to be a code, now, for milfs (or more specifically cougars) and that is to dress them in feline furs.  Not good for animal welfare or the CITES.  Most wild cats are either threatened or endangered.  Does it mean these cougars are culpable in the trade in endangered species?

• Like 1

I finally mangaed to reach "boner on board" chapter, the secon to last chapther of weresquid island. What happened to the "adventure" team roughly 4 months ago, given the pace of 1 chapter/two weeks? I'm sure it's only matter of getting used to it, but the change of art style (and art quality, if I may, but that is subjective, and again I'll probably just need to get used to it) is quite harsh.

Edited by Antimon

Well, a new artist took over from Ben (slash Ben and assistants, slash assistants trained and inspired by Ben's style, by this point, I think). They had a rather rough time finding their balance in that role (and they had big shoes to fill, to be fair). They've improved quite a bit since the earlier chapters they've handled and things are getting more cohesive and finding their own style slowly but surely by now. Still some pacing and storytelling issues (there was notably one BJ scene in particular that had pics sequenced in a way that made no sense re: the passage of time). But it's getting better all the tiiiimeee as Paul said (that douche respected icon John isn't there to add "it couldn't get much worse" anymore, so ^^).

The last couple of side quests before that was discontinued were also pretty off in terms of style, and even had a wrong casting, with the GH MC clearly filling in for the HH MC for no apparent reason. ^^

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Spoiler feature has been enabled! 

image.png

To use, select part of the text you want to go into spoiler and press the eye button.

Spoiler

example

Also,

We've been holding out on you, guys: -_-

image.png

So all girl poses can be shared if you use spoiler and some form of warning - there are players who don't want any spoilers.

Golden Bunny poses incoming: ^_^

Spoiler

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4ava1-1200x.webp?v=4ava2-1200x.webp?v=4ava3-1200x.webp?v=4ava4-1200x.webp?v=4ava5-1200x.webp?v=4 <- clickable

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Hearts 2

Nice. We've all been reset to "Newbie rank" and the counter of Likes has been removed in the process though. Not that I was proud of my 10k+ Likes and Forum Superstar title or anything (and it'll grow back ^^), but it's a bit unexpected.

EDIT: Ah, it's still there, but only on our profiles (along with new badges and stuff). It's just not showing off next to our posts. I'm more than fine with that. :) 

Apart from that, I didn't notice much changes, and the transition has been smooth. :ph34r:🚬

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Just managed to secure Amouranth from EP with a lucky single orb.  Five stars!  Anyway, her artwork suggests she was based on a real person (Sara Jay, Nikki Benz, the two Ryans and Sia Siberia, and maybe more I can't think of for the moment).  Amouranth (AKA Kaitlyn Siragusa) is as beautiful in real life as she is in her Hentai form, but she does look different.

Regarding Sia Siberia, she appears in iStripper and in here, too, she's very chameleon-like with a strong cosplay persona.  However, in this Hentai form she is rather more attractive than in real life.  For me (who prefers the more curvy girls) she's too skinny, but her Hentai form is more filled out just enough for me to lust after.

On the topic of EP, I'm about to run out of girls to collect.  Apart from Orgy Days, are there plans to add any more in the near future?  This being said, I appreciate the huge demands on the artists and, for all this, they almost always deliver just the loveliest lineup of girls.

On 2/14/2023 at 3:57 AM, FinderKeeper said:

So all girl poses can be shared if you use spoiler and some form of warning - there are players who don't want any spoilers.

Oww, this will be nice next time I do an image change check. I can just show the old and new now

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

so apparently i've been so effed-up the past week or so (too many irl issues), i totally missed when i zipped past the 200 Girls milestone...

i'll be updating my roster shortly; way overdue as it has gathered dust since "87) Jealous Bunny's Mother", idk how long ago...

image.thumb.png.68568b83fdbef0760e6a298b3cebae02.png

Edit: "88) Jealous Bunny's Mother", i had caught an error, my count was off by 1...

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 2

On 1/20/2023 at 12:37 AM, panove said:

Would be cool to have oneday mythic Bonny. Not so far ago we received her legendary version with 5 stars, so then only one step left until mythic status) I don't know why, but she has the best green hair in harem list, thus she is my favorite)

And that Bob hairstyle.  Something about it that lights my fire.  Hope did it for me too, especially in her Huntress version (opening pose).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Don't know what it gifts yet.

I recommend to wait until you know the gifts before posting on the gift code thread. It's more strategic to use them at the right time. And someone who has read it today may not remember tomorrow. Thanks

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Methos2 said:

I recommend to wait until you know the gifts before posting on the gift code thread. It's more strategic to use them at the right time. And someone who has read it today may not remember tomorrow. Thanks

If I waited to use it, then I'd be the one using it at the wrong time, to test it out.  I'm fine w/ other players testing it out, if I don't log on soon enough.

This way, everyone knows in advance what the code is.  You can still wait to see what it gifts, to use it strategically.

If I figure out a gift code in advance, I'd rather share it, than withhold it.  I think sharing info asap is better.

I also message the code to my club chat, so they'd know (reminding me), and if I made an event thread, I'd include it.

People will bump the gift code thread, to report what it gifted, so I doubt you'd forget to use it, if you read the forum.

Plus, it's fun to predict them.  They usually happen for each major event.  I share how I figured it out too (probably twitter), so the community also knows how they could discover them.

• Like 1

The issue is that the thread got bumped 3 times for a single code, which is what we try to avoid (with the policy 1 post = 1 code (or several codes)).

I don't know if it's fine to post a code without knowing what it gives, but at least it should be posted once we expect it to be active, rather than a day earlier. Then players can decide for themselves whether they want to guinea-pig or wait.

• Like 5

If I waited until the morning the code is active to post it, I'd either be the guinea pig, it'd be posted late, or if I just posted the code w/o the gift (on the day), the thread would still get bumped multiple times (not by me), to report the gift.

In the end, everyone still gets their free 5 CP.  I think bumping the thread for legit reasons is fine.  It's part of the process.

I notice mods handle it fine.  Done it twice now w/o much complaint.  In fact, sometimes its the mods that post duplicate codes.  *shrugs*

• Haha 1