On 7/1/2021 at 7:03 PM, Venge33 said:

New club champ girl is just a fuck up or it's intended to have a charm girl on the KH champion? What about the people who did not manage to get the KH girl 2 months ago?

@Venge33 Hello, I found you profile and this is the only way I could contact you. If I'm not mistaken you are a member of Challenging Charmers club, right? I lost my profile after I changed my email, can you please help? 

Hi! It's been a while since my last comment, but when the forum got updated last June I ended up being logged out and unable to log in again from my regular PC (I'm actually using a "borrowed" one to post this). I tried the usual things, clearing cache, cookies and even the history of my browsers, but to no avail. Even the support team (thanks again, guys) were unable to find a solution, tho I must admit that I didn't gave them too much time to work on it.

But anyway, let me show you how I've been doing as of late:

HH_Ststs.JPG.b9734d7bcbd769729deb3d3e66c3f4ae.JPG

HH_girls.JPG.766f224508a9f172971d48d9f47e9e31.JPG

That's my current and also final standing. I admit it, the game has won.

I knew this moment would come since the game moved to a five events per month schedule, and later seven with the introduction of the "premium" events (I call them that because, unlike the regular ones, you can't win the girl without spending kobans), and it finally happened: I got burnt out.

It's already been a while since the game has lost all its charn, emotion and excitement (it's not a "fun" game to being with), and instead every task now feels like a chore.So yeah, it's time to move on.

It's been a pleasure to chat with you guys, and I hope you're luckier than me and enjoy the game for a long time. Bye, and take care!

Now what am I going to do with all the free time that I used to waste spend here? XD

By the way, if there's someone reading this with the same problem I have to log in(I can't be the only one, rigt?), I'd give the support team a chance because I'm sure that, with a bit more time, they would have found a solution to my problem.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 5

14 hours ago, blaa said:

as expected, a major update fucked everything up, at least i got this: 

image.png.196930fa5e65f1d6ea218314287abdc3.png

Speaking of fucking things up...
Something odd happened with my league.
Used to be 103 people. Now it's only 102. I finished fighting the visible ones today, but it's still showing me the blue exclamation mark symbol over Tower of Fame in the main screen as if there were available fights. 
Not sure what to make of it. And I hope I will not be missing 3 matches in comparison to others...that would be quite the disadvantage :D 
Did that happen to anyone else?

• Sad 1

Is anyone else experiencing extremly low points against week/weeker opponents in his/her league?

I don´t know what it is but since yesterdays patch notes I just can´t get more than 20/21 points no mather who I fight... I´m constantly getting crit 3-5 times per fight even if my harmony is more than double of those of my opponents I just get max 1 crit in :/ ...

I´ve even gotten a few 17´s which I´ve never had before.. not even against rayley who´s also in my league and he´s lv 490 :D (fought him pre-patch notes)

Idk if it´s just me but something just doesn´t seem to add up with those scores..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Is anyone else experiencing extremly low points against week/weeker opponents in his/her league?

I don´t know what it is but since yesterdays patch notes I just can´t get more than 20/21 points no mather who I fight... I´m constantly getting crit 3-5 times per fight even if my harmony is more than double of those of my opponents I just get max 1 crit in :/ ...

I´ve even gotten a few 17´s which I´ve never had before.. not even against rayley who´s also in my league and he´s lv 490 :D (fought him pre-patch notes)

Idk if it´s just me but something just doesn´t seem to add up with those scores..

i havent had many fights left, but i even got against boosted lower level players (392-434) 22-23 points - atm i would say RNG (but since we need explanation that something unexpected happens, the patch yesterday is a welcome cause for that)

12 minutes ago, blaa said:

i havent had many fights left, but i even got against boosted lower level players (392-434) 22-23 points - atm i would say RNG (but since we need explanation that something unexpected happens, the patch yesterday is a welcome cause for that)

I know that it´s probably just rng.. it just seems extremly odd to me.

F.e. 17 and 18 points against this opponents is kinda low imo ..but idk I just finish the league I guess

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-02 um 12.27.25.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-02 um 12.26.32.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-02 um 12.26.25.png

or 16 points against this opponent:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-02 um 12.34.07.png

11 hours ago, Methos2 said:

That's the average score per fight in league shown with HH++. Maximum score we can get per fight is 25. So an average score of 101 is impossible.

Thank you for the clarification. Unluckily, for reasons I am not able to discover, by now it is more than one year that I am unable to run the official script, so that was impossible for me to know. Thanks again.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, holymolly said:

Yup, the latest patch caused various bugs for the fight simulations in the ++ script. @Tom208 and team have updated it a couple of times since then. It mostly works now, although still not optimally. Make sure to update the script to the latest version (0.31.0). I'm still seeing surprisingly "pessimistic" sims here and there, but it's not as crippling as it was yesterday afternoon. Basically, instead of seeing a comfortably high score in green for a fight that I can tell by eye is an easy win, I might now see a medium to low score in orange (sometimes, not all the time, now). Right after the game patch, the script would have shown me a miserably low score in red for the same easy fight. There are still a few kinks to work out (Tom, Test and anyone else helping them out don't have any specific info from Kinkoid on what they changed, so they have to figure it out with a bunch of trial and error adjustments).

So yeah, it's a good week for skilled players to remember how to drive an old-school car with no on-board computer to hold their hand. Don't trust the script too much. Trust but verify, I'd say. ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1