To write this post I needed a bit of time to comb through old threads. I didn't remember exactly when the Places of Power were first released. The search reported the date of 9 September, 2020. Over a year ago.

So, should anyone be interested, now I can report. The question?

"How much time may be needed to obtain a girl from a permanent Place of Power kept at level 1?"

As this happened today, one possible answer to the above question is 380 days:

image.png.f47632d67396747d9401f1803c1c543f.png

As a side note, while I write this Katana is at 71/100 and Jaky at 93/100. Given that "Goblins: masters of shadows" was released before the other two permanent places of Power, I suppose I can say that overall I was quite unlucky with Katana. Can only hope that the know how Place regains way in the future.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Slynia said:

New club open for applications :P

image.png

I would like to reserve a seat. But probably not until the end of the year. :P
(I´m guessing probably another 2ish months, or in 4 weeks, depending on whether KK decides to release 13 girls each patch notes or not:D )

( @Slynia btw...how many girls are you missing, just 3 right?)

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, holymolly said:

btw...how many girls are you missing, just 3 right?

Excluding patreon girls then the new CC, PoP, the 2 season girls and the current mission girl are the 5 that I'm missing ^^

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Now I need to make sure to stay away from that "Forum Superstar" 😃😃😃 badge LOL

The Russian for "member" is "член", which has another meaning - dick 😃 So, all those silver, gold and platinum dicks are also pretty hilarious... to say the least 😃

Not only Russian...

They should change it to Forum Supermember.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Not only Russian...

They should change it to Forum Supermember.

Yeah, it feels like a downgrade from a Huge Platinum Member to a measly Superstar.

But hey guys, that's not the only changes. Did you notice how they also started to change hair colors? Piper disappeared from the top girls this week cause she's no longer has "Dark Pink" color. But I would rather point out that one of the mystic girls - Royal Housemaid now has the "Unknown" hair color instead of pink. And as someone who spent 16k kobans on her I'm quite disappointed that I will not be able to ever use her on weeks where hair color will give a bonus.

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

Did you notice how they also started to change hair colors? Piper disappeared from the top girls this week cause she's no longer has "Dark Pink" color.

Yeah, I noticed my battleteam became weaker and went to investigate. It turned out that Heatwave Piper lost her bonus this week. These ninja nerfs/adjusts, that directly affect the gameplay, piss me off pretty hard.

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

But I would rather point out that one of the mystic girls - Royal Housemaid now has the "Unknown" hair color instead of pink. And as someone who spent 16k kobans on her I'm quite disappointed that I will not be able to ever use her on weeks where hair color will give a bonus.

That's the first mythic I went for. Yeah, very disappointing. But it's Kinkoid - expect the unexpected LOL

• Sad 1

I'm back :D

I doubt anyone noticed that I was gone coz I couldn't log in for months, and I probably won't be posting much now anyway... but I'm back. It's nice to at least have the choice to post or not post, rather than being frustrated reading the forum and being unable to post.

Edit: and I am only a normal member. How many posts needed until I become a bronze(?) member?

Edited by Inuzuka
  • Like 3