1 minute ago, Dmitrii said:

Again, the girls in Epic Pachinko have not been preserved... The developers already want to give up eternal girls, or something...

probably the same bug/issue we had a while ago, I´ve already created a topic in bug reporting and contacted noacc, I´m pretty sure this issue will be resolved shortly like last time :)

• Thanks 2

Thank you both. I'm still salty about Spectra and Serena, and with the whole "exclusive" fetish from Rosso & gang lately, my first guess wasn't "it's a bug" but "oh well, another cool thing bites the dust". ^^ Now I'm a bit more hopeful again (although it's not like I had the EP orb stash to back that hope up, but that's another story).

Edit: Alright, Alicia is available in EP now. Phew! ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@45026831 I knew it could be done somehow, but don't know exactly, how. Thanks. But yeah, I think my idea will be denied due to "spoilers" 😞 Damn, 1 hour wasted, didn't even think about it.

if you are not sure, post it and let the mods decide

I'm assuming the massive chunk of health I lose to the first hit I take every league match is a visual bug of sorts? Or does bonus health just go poof, but doesn't count towards match score? Something real weird is going on there. Well...not surprised honestly, but them spaghetti be freaky :D

EDIT: seems like that only happens when I have bonus health from countering the opponent's element. The first hit I take erases all that bonus health and does standard damage on top of that afterwards

Edited by La Kajira
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, La Kajira said:

I'm assuming the massive chunk of health I lose to the first hit I take every league match is a visual bug of sorts? Or does bonus health just go poof, but doesn't count towards match score? Something real weird is going on there. Well...not surprised honestly, but them spaghetti be freaky :D

EDIT: seems like that only happens when I have bonus health from countering the opponent's element. The first hit I take erases all that bonus health and does standard damage on top of that afterwards

I've just seen it. The point given at the end are ok though, so I guess it's just a visual issue.

Or maybe they calculate the mojo given relative to the health without the bonus 🤔.

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

I've just seen it. The point given at the end are ok though, so I guess it's just a visual issue.

Or maybe they calculate the mojo given relative to the health without the bonus 🤔.

Yea, I think the bonus health doesn't enter the league point calculation for the match. Instead it calculates with your "base" health. As in, without the counter bonus. You get the bonus on top of that and then lose it to the first hit. So if I'm understanding it correctly, the bug does actually hinder you, because every 10% of your health equals to a lower number than it would with the bonus. 

33 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

Yea, I think the bonus health doesn't enter the league point calculation for the match. Instead it calculates with your "base" health. As in, without the counter bonus. You get the bonus on top of that and then lose it to the first hit. So if I'm understanding it correctly, the bug does actually hinder you, because every 10% of your health equals to a lower number than it would with the bonus. 

I'd say not. It's like not having it at all, except that you do get the other part of the bonus, 10% damage. But it doesn't hinder you.

Say, you have 1000 base ego. With the bonus you have 1100 ego. But on the first hit you receive 100 extra damage, so it's like you didn't have the bonus. At the end of the fight though, your ego left is divided by 1000, not 1100, so in the end you get the same exact points than not having the bonus to begin with.

Except that you've had 10% extra damage along the way, so it's still worth it. Just not as good as advertised.

From a programming point of view, what I'm sure is happening is that the calculations for the battle itself are done without the extra health. If you pay attention you see that the opponent is not shown doing extra damage, but your health is being diminished by a big amount anyway.

Edited by Kenrae

53 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I'd say not. It's like not having it at all, except that you do get the other part of the bonus, 10% damage. But it doesn't hinder you.

Say, you have 1000 base ego. With the bonus you have 1100 ego. But on the first hit you receive 100 extra damage, so it's like you didn't have the bonus. At the end of the fight though, your ego left is divided by 1000, not 1100, so in the end you get the same exact points than not having the bonus to begin with.

Except that you've had 10% extra damage along the way, so it's still worth it. Just not as good as advertised.

From a programming point of view, what I'm sure is happening is that the calculations for the battle itself are done without the extra health. If you pay attention you see that the opponent is not shown doing extra damage, but your health is being diminished by a big amount anyway.

Yea, there's no extra dmg done...at least the dmg received number is normal. But a lot more health vanished. Despite which, the score received doesn't take a proportional hit. 
Oh, that's not what I meant by being disadvantaged.
Let's take your example. You have 1000 base ego, so a 100 missing costs 1 point.
The way the bug interferes means you indeed get the same ego and point calculation as if the bonus never existed in the first place.
But if the bonus worked, you'd get 1100 ego instead and would have to lose 110 to lose 1 point. Therefore the bug is disadvantaging you. Like...let's say you rush the league. Then it gets fixed and other people get to play with their bonus ego and more leeway for gaining points. You are effectively at a disadvantage.

Just now, La Kajira said:

But if the bonus worked, you'd get 1100 ego instead and would have to lose 110 to lose 1 point. Therefore the bug is disadvantaging you. Like...let's say you rush the league. Then it gets fixed and other people get to play with their bonus ego and more leeway for gaining points. You are effectively at a disadvantage.

Yeah, in that particular league, sure. It has happened other times in the past 🙄

Ummm, about the dmg buff from element counter...are we sure that works? I kinda get the feeling it doesn't. A pretty damn strong feeling...
So far never got the opportunity to get a 20% crit chance bonus, but...if the HP is borked and the dmg buff doesn't work at all...I'm not holding my breath for that crit

5 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Ummm, about the dmg buff from element counter...are we sure that works? I kinda get the feeling it doesn't. A pretty damn strong feeling...
So far never got the opportunity to get a 20% crit chance bonus, but...if the HP is borked and the dmg buff doesn't work at all...I'm not holding my breath for that crit

To be honest, I haven't really looked into it. I'll observe properly next time.

As for the 20% crit, you can't really be sure, but the few times I've had it I had a good number of crits. But that doesn't mean much, for this one we need to gather proper data sets.

59 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Someone has gone too fast and now can't beat the level 500 opponent, it seems xD 

image.thumb.png.88fdb53af01fc4e4dad357e966e1f546.png

No need to hurry even further .. he´s just taking his time probably.pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-behind-a-mask-meme-template-8b71e.jpg

EDIT: @Kenrae you now what? maybe he´s just smart and was waiting for todays contest to claim taurus  😮 (well a few points in league would be lost probably but ^^)

• Haha 1

Right now the Pantheon leaderboard is essentially an overview of the whales in the game :D

However I am wondering something about the leaderboard - the floor distribution looks weird - I expected a bunch of 200+ floors at the top, then a big dropoff and then a bunch of people at floor 40 or so (natural regen & gift code). But there are a lot of people in between. Do you have an explanation for that?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 430i said:

Right now the Pantheon leaderboard is essentially an overview of the whales in the game :D

However I am wondering something about the leaderboard - the floor distribution looks weird - I expected a bunch of 200+ floors at the top, then a big dropoff and then a bunch of people at floor 40 or so (natural regen & gift code). But there are a lot of people in between. Do you have an explanation for that?

Manually purchased refills for kobans from people unwilling to grab out their credit cards

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

To be honest, I haven't really looked into it. I'll observe properly next time.

As for the 20% crit, you can't really be sure, but the few times I've had it I had a good number of crits. But that doesn't mean much, for this one we need to gather proper data sets.

The dmg buff seems to be working now. Pretty sure it didn't in the couple fights I did yesterday as adjusting the team to counter an opponent cost me around 3000 - 5000 dmg per hit. Now I gained some 9000. So either it got fixed, or the issue isn't consistent.
Still losing the bonus HP to the first hit.

44 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Well done. I have 50 left, will go to a World girl if I have to do that.

It was the last mythic girl, the last LD girl, and 3 KC girls I had almost finished. Once I had enough shards for the LD girl to claim all of them I stopped fighting there and kept working on Sake.