6 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Black, blue and green gems are the hardest for me to get.

...unrequited love for Jezebel... saving up my kobans in two accounts... It still costs me 5,400 kobans to get her. 

How about making it proportionate to the shards I already have?

We rarely have down time to farm the gems we want.  After this MDR, I'll try to get more voyeur gems for LNJ.

We know the order of the PoG, so if you really want a girl from there, just save the kobans in advance.

A proportionate cost for missing shards makes sense, but that's why it won't happen, just like dating tokens.

30 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Contest PoV is my least favorite.

Oh that's the 🤮🤮 PoV. 😉

Tbh: after CmC and LC counts too in this PoV he went a lot of better. At the moment from my position the PvP Contest is the one with the lowest potion gaining abd this with a really wide gap to the others.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 6 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

Oh that's the 🤮🤮 PoV. 😉

Tbh: after CmC and LC counts too in this PoV he went a lot of better. At the moment from my position the PvP Contest is the one with the lowest potion gaining abd this with a really wide gap to the others.

i have a question .

if you dont buy the POV and POG paths. is there any chance to get the girls in other ways?

i mean can we find them later on patchinko or anywhere else. or are they just exclusive to POV ?

PoG is reviving LC girls. Unknown if or how a third appearance for the girls will be. PoV had until now no revival and Kinkoid hadn't announced anithing in this direction.

I'm sure there will be chances to get them in the future again but how and when.... we can only wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PoG is reviving 2 girls every 35 days, whereas 1 new girl is introduced every month. So we should catch up eventually, and see a 2nd round of PoG Revival. As of now, we don't have any info about that, it's just guess work.

Regarding PoV, I think it's the last event that doesn't have any kind of revival yet. But it's less than 1 year old, and revival is usually a yearly thing. So we'll see how it goes in a few months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

PoG is reviving 2 girls every 35 days, whereas 1 new girl is introduced every month. So we should catch up eventually, and see a 2nd round of PoG Revival. As of now, we don't have any info about that, it's just guess work.

Regarding PoV, I think it's the last event that doesn't have any kind of revival yet. But it's less than 1 year old, and revival is usually a yearly thing. So we'll see how it goes in a few months.

Is there a revival for Kinky Cumpetition? I think they did it only once in the past for some special occasion

CE: Classic Event (1st, monthly) - new themed 3 star girls.

MD: Mythic Days (3rd, monthly) - new M6 mythic girls.  Save 10k kos & 5 SP for it.

CbC: Cumback Contest (Weekly on Mondays) - Old PoA/Season girls (skipped PoAs 1, 6, & 7 will return).

PoV: Path of Valor (every 2 weeks) - 6 types, and 2 new L3 girls.

KC: Kinky Cumpetition (8th & 22nd, bimonthly) - Old/Unreleased Hentai Clicker L3 Girls.

BB: Boss Bang (10th, monthly) - A new L5 girl (easy for veterans).

LD: Legendary Days (10th, now monthly) - At least 1 old L5 LD girl.

OD: Orgy Days (14th, monthly)- old CE/MP Girls, based on their month.

LC: Legendary Contests (19th, monthly) - a new L5 girl.  Save PXP, Orbs, Tickets, & GXP for it.

Kinkversary - July OD girls/MP Girls.

MDR: Mythic Day Revival (23rd, monthly) - Old MD girls.

PoA: Path of Attraction (25th, monthly) - 4 new themed L3 girls.

PoG: Path of Glory (35 days) - old LC girls.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

17 hours ago, garadron said:

Is there a revival for Kinky Cumpetition? I think they did it only once in the past for some special occasion

No KC girls have been revived yet. Anniversary 2021 had 2 KCs that revived PoA girls in an absolutely awful way, which is probably what you're thinking of.

As an aside, we've reached the halfway point of Clicker girls being added to HH.

• Like 4

Usually I don't pay attention to art style or anatomy errors, but recently I started to notice how incredible coloring of some new girls.

Wisteria https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Wisteria clothes look really detailed, Janine https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Janine skin feels real and Dayan https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Dayan has both of it combined together.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, aike said:

Usually I don't pay attention to art style or anatomy errors, but recently I started to notice how incredible coloring of some new girls.

Wisteria's  clothes look really detailed,
Janine 🟠 skin feels real and
Dayan  has both of it combined together.

Yeah, I like Dayan a lot.  That artist is improving.

Tip: highlight text, and press the link button (looks like a chain-link), to insert a url.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There is so much more you can do with clothing and accessories then just skin.
Both in terms of detail and making the character be uniqe.

Hence it was really dissapointing that Mythic Agate had little to no clothing in any of her poses
while her depiction in the phone app with her dress was incredible

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

16 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

...her depiction in the phone app...

Dammit!  You indirectly reminded me that there's new messenger chats.  I forgot again.

I see what you mean about Agate's messenger chat dress vs. the M6 dress. 

Tbh, I only like Bright Agate  for her element, and cute face.

1625454483_agatesdresses.thumb.png.b3e250b7f5e64ddd7c2041e3d04c7bf8.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

@Hugh Jerexion Could you help out with taking a screenshot of the battle between me and sliqguy when the league is ending? I also asked sliq, but because I'm probably not able to, I think it would be a good idea to have yet another backup plan.

Some mid-league info, too: My thinking is that sliqguy is not pulling any punches despite me not being able to verify this since tracking is kind of useless with how little I'm able to be online. But at least the blessings change is going well (I was able to finagle some free time for it in my holiday). And even changing teams is working right now; despite the laptop sometimes having thrown those insufficient resources errors when I was still in Finland. Who really knows how it's different now.

4 hours ago, Rarum said:

Could you help out with taking a screenshot of the battle between me and sliqguy when the league is ending? I also asked sliq, but because I'm probably not able to, I think it would be a good idea to have yet another backup plan.

If I'm around on Thursday, then yes sure. I might not be there at exact reset, but I'll get as close as I can. It's a straight slug-fest between you and sliq. 

Can anyone please explain, how it is possible, that there are always a few players with higher scores in PoG - at the moment more than 150 x 30 days = 4500.

I mean, is it possible to finish daily goals on the next day like daily missions, or is there any other reason?

1234608930_2022-10-07-PoGLeaderboard-nach30Tagen-mehrals4500Trnke.thumb.JPG.8228feff96d000a0e2a7bd0361f2a9e0.JPG

44 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

Can anyone please explain, how it is possible, that there are always a few players with higher scores in PoG - at the moment more than 150 x 30 days = 4500.

Sometimes, game developers use their accounts to experiment in the actual game, and end up looking like cheaters.  That's my assumption.  There's no reward for ranking high on the PoG, PoV, or Season leaderboards, so I think it's harmless, and I don't care about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mighty Thor said:

I have seen players with scores higher than the cap on one day. Next day, their scores were at the cap. I think there is bug in the game but the system corrects it the next day. Just my guess.

• Like 2