4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

finally got this green ork girl. but so expensive. nearly same price then playing epic pachinko 10 times. but got all i wanted for this event ^^

Go Green!!!  Good for You!  Could you explain how you did it?  Did you play 5500 X 10?  Very good you meet your goals and so many days left. 

I'm still working hard.  Did you get Vechta??????   -smiles-

1 minute ago, brassygirl said:

Go Green!!!  Good for You!  Could you explain how you did it?  Did you play 5500 X 10?  Very good you meet your goals and so many days left. 

no use kaban for fighting energy. think was about 4800. so a bit cheaper than epic pachinco

I think he just refilled his battle energy to fight her you would make more money doing that than selling items from it at least.

4 hours ago, Monster750 said:

I won as well but I started with almost 9 millions!!! My price is more than 100.000 ....

The event is not treating me well, I didn't get any girl BUT as usual for me I won the Housemaid which was the only girl from Grunt that I didn't have...

I hope I'll manage to get Mala and hopefully the other girl as well.. For me the past event was the 1st ever I didn't manage to get both girls... I felt rly bad...

$$$9M!!!  yes, the price goes up- did you check your results?  aren't you still at least even, if you simply purchased affection?

So cool!  you have the discipline and patience!!!  Gosh.  I can never do that.  I am very proud of you- bc I know I just don't have that.  

Housemaid is great!  

Mala jumped into my crew, almost from the start.  You will really like her.  Of course, I took affection and upgraded!!  hehehe.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

yes!!!  If we work hard and save all we can!!  This is why I try so hard in the contests.  (am I bad?)

The main point of the game is contests since you don't need more than your starting harem members if you're not going to play them you have a higher chance of winning most contests based on the number of harem members you have and the boss fighting one encourages you to get more harem member drops anyways.  (the best time to use kobans on epic pachinko would be next years anniversary since all the past girls are available in epic pachinko then so better off saving them up

1 minute ago, natstar said:

The main point of the game is contests since you don't need more than your starting harem members if you're not going to play them you have a higher chance of winning most contests based on the number of harem members you have and the boss fighting one encourages you to get more harem member drops anyways.  (the best time to use kobans on epic pachinko would be next years anniversary since all the past girls are available in epic pachinko then so better off saving them up

Really!!  Oh, I am so glad you told me!  How exciting!!

• Like 1

Really!!  Oh, I am so glad you told me!  How exciting!!

You could get 2-3 girls from just playing single games during this years anniversary  of the game it's in july so you will be able to save a lot of them by then

7 minutes ago, natstar said:

I think he just refilled his battle energy to fight her you would make more money doing that than selling items from it at least.

yes, I see what you mean:  interesting!

My battle E only goes to 19.  for 150 Korbans.

that could be A LOT of battles 150/5500 ??  This way?

3 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

yes, I see what you mean:  interesting!

My battle E only goes to 19.  for 150 Korbans.

that could be A LOT of battles 150/5500 ??  This way?

It should go up to 20 at level 50 i think but i think banana is already level 50 so he refilled at 20

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

but till then still lot of time. and if u get some of the girls already which r always there u reduce the chance to get one of these and increase the chance to get the rare one ^^

OH!!!  Wow.  I didn't think of that!  U are right! 

I have a girl named "Cunegorde"- which translated is 'Big Pussy'- I think?  I adore her bc she is such a great fighter.  She is my Alpha.  She is very feisty you know.  But, when I get to world 8?: She is available from Boss Fights.

She is home and I wouldn't trade her:  But, I so appreciate your style.

6 minutes ago, natstar said:

You could get 2-3 girls from just playing single games during this years anniversary  of the game it's in july so you will be able to save a lot of them by then

By next July:  how many levels will there be by then?   So great to know.  TY

3 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i have 20 max energy at the moment. dont know if that themaximum but i didnt get any aditional points since several level ups. yes price is still the same. and yes fought a lot of battles to get her. the other one was much cheaper.

Your thinking is way "out of the box".  For me?  that makes it most fun-  I don't mind being wrong.

Event girls have a higher chance to drop than boss girls i have been told that their drop rate is 3 times higher than boss girls which just shows how low the boss girl drop rate must be if you have a hard time getting them also event girl drop rate is not decreased by the number of boss girls you have unlike boss girls you have a lower drop rate based on the number of boss girls you have

6 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i have 20 max energy at the moment. dont know if that themaximum but i didnt get any aditional points since several level ups. yes price is still the same. and yes fought a lot of battles to get her. the other one was much cheaper.

100 adventure energy and 20 battle energy is maximum now it use to be 15 battle energy not sure how much adventure energy it use to be before people could level up past 40

5 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

By next July:  how many levels will there be by then?   So great to know.  TY

Well since i started playing they have only added 1 new world level so i would think 2-3 new world levels maximum would be added by then i know they're working on a new world level now which most likely will be added in 1-2 months since they were working on both at the same time

il y a 9 minutes, natstar a dit :

100 adventure energy and 20 battle energy is maximum now it use to be 15 battle energy not sure how much adventure energy it use to be before people could level up past 40

Before the update the maximum adventure energy was 88 and the maximum battle energy was 11.

6 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

hope they increase that by the time. adventure energy is fine but the battle energy still too low. only 3:20h to refill. already missed so much cause of that :(

I hope not it makes it harder to win the boss winning contest the higher the battle energy goes the current max is 20 higher energy levels means more people get high points making it harder to get 1st place