I finally got Mala!!! Now I think I have a lot of time to win the orc girl as well!

The problem is I'm not in top4 at contests wasting all that combativity points in Dark Lord...

And the new affection items plus the 8 hours refresh blew my cash away!

But I have the housemaid and Mala at 3 stars in 2 days...

5 minutes ago, Monster750 said:

I finally got Mala!!! Now I think I have a lot of time to win the orc girl as well!

The problem is I'm not in top4 at contests wasting all that combativity points in Dark Lord...

Cngratulations...I am jealous of both the housemaid and Mala xD

• Like 2

Just now, brassygirl said:

Start your engines gentlemen!!!!

Contest in 1 minute.  My pussy is so hot.  I missed contests last two days!!   The anticipation is killing me!!

You see?  This is a winning combo.  This site has it together!!!  This program is GOLD.

OH, I don't know how I feel about it:  only one contest.  

I wanted 3.  

And how do I win this one???  it is the get XP, give XP to the girls:    Dammit.  I can't figure a hack for this.  You see?  To me, these brain teasers.  How do I win?  Or hack the system!!??  hahaha.  I get aroused.  As a women, I get aroused of this intellectual challenge.

Only experts, with very high IQ can ride this train.  In rl, I'm thinking 140 and above.

3 standard deviations?  What man knows what that means?

This is a game for the brilliant.  This game is for those in the minute and in the know.

That is why it turns me on so much.

2 hours ago, Monster750 said:

You are so cool!!!  Wow!!  Mala-  hottie!!  And the housemaid?  Where you going to keep her?  Do you have a photo of her?  You know?  Something sexy?

2 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

these i want to win. the other r urs ^^

cont1.jpg

cont2.jpg

No, no.  I only have ONE contest.  Let me see....now-  I am in the screen now:  you and I.

OHHHHHHHHHHH!!  You bastard!!  There we are!!  1 and 2!!    So cool!!!  I'm smiling so much!!!!

Now you must tell your strategy though!!!  C'mon!  Don't hide anything!

How will you rise to number one???  When I want #1 SO MUCH more????   I like number one.

-smiles-  oxxxxxo, brassy

Brassy i see you like Fairy tail makes sure you read the manga version if you only watch the anime version the manga version is finished also Bananajoy be careful when posting harem members past the first form on the forums the mods do not like it since they call it a spoiler lol.

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

read on mangafox. the pretty fast with uploading new chapters.

jaiminisbox is better they are fast and do good translating.i am pretty sure mangafox steals all their ones from the crappy translated mangastream which is shit looks like they just use google translator and add swearwords into it lol.