I got Gork this morning as well!

I had the alarm set at 5.50 to 'steal' a place among the first 4 in the contest but I kinda fell asleep for like 20 mins more..

So when I opened my eyes again I just hitted the new daily mission for the event, bought affection items, and then went to fight with Dark Lord, on my last try I got her!

I only managed to get her to the 2nd star! I run out of money! :P

I rly like the housemaid as well my friends!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

What does this mean please???

I see that you have fairytail open in one of your tabs in your screenshot fairytail has a anime and manga version the manga version is like a comic book which is where the story for the anime version comes from the manga version is finish but they never animated the last part of the manga version in the anime.

1 hour ago, Monster750 said:

I got Gork this morning as well!

I had the alarm set at 5.50 to 'steal' a place among the first 4 in the contest but I kinda fell asleep for like 20 mins more..

So when I opened my eyes again I just hitted the new daily mission for the event, bought affection items, and then went to fight with Dark Lord, on my last try I got her!

I only managed to get her to the 2nd star! I run out of money! :P

I rly like the housemaid as well my friends!

I cannot be bothered getting out of bed either i just have my laptop on my computer chair near my bed so i do not need to get out my cats and dogs sleep on my bed so if i get out they want to be feed as well lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, natstar said:

I cannot be bothered getting out of bed either i just have my laptop on my computer chair near my bed so i do not need to get out my cats and dogs sleep on my bed so if i get out they want to be feed as well lol.

haha!  Both of you put Hentai above your sleep.  Such dedication!  -smiles-  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, natstar said:

I don't get out of bed! I just use my phone! And during tough rivalry in contests I wake up every 3 hours to get the maximum points possible! :P

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brassygirl said:

haha!  Both of you put Hentai above your sleep.  Such dedication!  -smiles-  

I sleep i just need to wake up to use my battle energy i am still trying to get my first event girl from dark lord i work during the day so it's a way to increase my chances lol

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

u mean hard training? that must be really unfurtunate if loose that. atm 500k above the 2nd.

yah.  U bad man!!!   How the heck did you get to 21K???????   I thought I was doing great @ 11K???-- hahaha.

What is your secret????

Spill!!

9 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

next contest will come tomorrow. dont worry there is always a next time ^^

-Smiles- Of course you are right!!  Thanks for the kind thought.    BTW, you are smoking in our contest:  If I double my score?  I am still not in contention!!  Thank for all your kind words.  

We have two events in October for those that do that know The Dark fantasies event which is the event that is on now as i post this ends on the 16th of October and the Halloween event runs from the 25th of October until 31st of October also another quest will open up for plain of rituals on the 11th of October i found it on the facebook page.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

yes really hard this time. think will be 2nd or 3rd this time. but today started a new contest. think will skip this. you get points with using energy and leveling girls.

but you took off!!!  You are back on top too.  "lolo" is a fierce competitor, but I can see you want it so bad!!  

Yes, I see the leveling off part:  give XP to girls.  The reward seems so low in a match where you are over 45,000?

All the level possible gives me?  at best 100 points?  hehehe.  I'll take a careful look tomorrow!!  Thank you for your help!