Not Receiving Points in Contests

I am not receiving any points in either the legendary contest or the regular contest, nor is the prize tier that I'm in highlighted, like it normally is. I have won 15 league battles and most of the arena battles I've fought, though I have no idea how many that was, but I should definitely have some points. And I've done 28 fights against Jackson's Crew but that also shows that I have 0 points--plus, while I can't say 100% for sure, I'm pretty sure I DID have points in the regular contest until the legendary one showed up (which was somewhere between 2 and 4pm EST).

Oh, and for the legendary contest, I've also received experience through the story and through completing all the daily missions (plus what I got from the league battles).

LsgSGyF.png?1

00TUvWs.png?1

Edited by Imick Says
Added some information.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Imick Says said:

I am not receiving any points in either the legendary contest or the regular contest, nor is the prize tier that I'm in highlighted, like it normally is. I have won 15 league battles and most of the arena battles I've fought, though I have no idea how many that was, but I should definitely have some points. And I've done 28 fights against Jackson's Crew but that also shows that I have 0 points--plus, while I can't say 100% for sure, I'm pretty sure I DID have points in the regular contest until the legendary one showed up (which was somewhere between 2 and 4pm EST).

Oh, and for the legendary contest, I've also received experience through the story and through completing all the daily missions (plus what I got from the league battles).

[...]

In the evening I started to gather points for the contest, before I also got none written down. So yes, I have some, just very low number compared to the usual expectations during a day.

That is combined with the fact that at reset time I had no new contests - and later (in the evening) my unclaimed contests disappeared - see Herod's post - and the two new contests showed up.

• Like 1