Cheating player or Bug?

Monik

I found something incredible when I fighted a competitor in league.

This is his statement parameters in profile page.

1084063394_.thumb.JPG.a6c6028556a7495c8ddec75748b37549.JPG

And this is what I saw in fighting page.

2002751890_2.thumb.JPG.bb03cd031daf9b1cf5158ea0ee1458a6.JPG

It is impossible for a Lv.422 player could have such a parameters even using booster item.

Please help me to figure out what happens to this player.

Thank you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It is a known bug, but Kinkoid seems to have trouble finding the source, since it has been going on for months.

That's not entirely correct. Even though it was going on for months and the bug is known in the community they(Kinkoid) do not consider it a known bug. As you can see it's not among known issues.

https://kinkoid.com/news/hentai-heroes-news-en/known-and-fixed-issues/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bomba said:

That's not entirely correct. Even though it was going on for months and the bug is known in the community they(Kinkoid) do not consider it a known bug. As you can see it's not among known issues.

I don't trust that list of known bugs.
I personally think that's a list of what they are working on.
In fact, Noacc already asked several questions about it on the Discord server.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

I don't trust that list of known bugs.
I personally think that's a list of what they are working on.
In fact, Noacc already asked several questions about it on the Discord server.

And that's exactly why I do. If it's not there that means they are not working on it. Noacc also investigated the issue of missing refills of challenge tokens, but it didn't go any further than that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bomba said:

And that's exactly why I do. If it's not there that means they are not working on it. Noacc also investigated the issue of missing refills of challenge tokens, but it didn't go any further than that.

Not working on it doesn't mean it isn't known. So you are saying exactly what I am saying, but with the wrong conclusion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Not working on it doesn't mean it isn't known. So you are saying exactly what I am saying, but with the wrong conclusion.

I got your point. Ok, I then correct myself to the 

23 minutes ago, Bomba said:

That's not entirely correct. Even though it was going on for months and the bug is known in the community they(Kinkoid) do not consider it a known bug worth working on. As you can see it's not among known issues, they're working on.

Is it better now? Because I"m trying to point out that you have a wrong conclusion that if it's a known issue, then it means that they're working on it. And as you said so yourself - that's the list of issues they know of and working on. This issue is not among them, so your answer is not entirely correct, because they do not work on it. And you gave an an answer which giving a false impression that they do.

We can also debate that asking questions and investigating a bug report is considered as a working on issue. I think it is, because it is a work. Maybe Kinkoid doesn't think so and that's why those issues are not present there. But they also do not give any indication that they actually work on this issues, except for some occasional questions from Noacc, which don't lead anywhere.

• Like 2

What I meant with working on it is that these are bugs they feel confident with to resolve them.
They leave away a lot of things to begin with.
Their communication is just plain bad, as anybody should know after just a couple of months of playing the game.

Now with respect to the not appearing refill; it was fixed within a week, because the week after it didn't happen again.
So I'd say that worked well enough, even though you claim it didn't go any further than that...
So I am not quite sure how you know they are not working on non-listed known bugs.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

What I meant with working on it is that these are bugs they feel confident with to resolve them.
They leave away a lot of things to begin with.
Their communication is just plain bad, as anybody should know after just a couple of months of playing the game.

Now with respect to the not appearing refill; it was fixed within a week, because the week after it didn't happen again.
So I'd say that worked well enough, even though you claim it didn't go any further than that...
So I am not quite sure how you know they are not working on non-listed known bugs.

Yeah, their communication is bad. But that was going on for so long that at this point you can start to wonder is it bad on purpose.

For this bug specifically. As it happens in the Arena there should also be a question of "Is that an inflation of stats of a player due to some bug or is it actually a bot with broken profile which leads to the page of another player?" . There's a chance that it's actually the latter and they just want to hide it for some reason, even though bots in Arena is a normal thing.

Same for the bug I linked. Yes, you're right, the bug with refill didn't occur on the following week. That's great, but for that week their solution created a discrepancy amongst the players with some players getting a preferential treatment and receiving that refill, while the others were left with nothing due to the new bug. And yes, that bug also didn't happen, because there were no issue to trigger said bug. And they didn't even acknowledge that this new bug happened. And I know that because there were no response for months about that issue, even though both Noacc and Darsca supposedly took notice of it.

I'm not saying that there's some malice in what they do. I know that it's hard to find and fix bugs. But the thing is, from the looks of it, they just do everything else except for the fixing those things. Flickering background during the Orgy days, a big delay from the notifications, enormous delay with harem access. All those things were told numerous times with no reaction from Kinkoid with the only solutions provided by the forum members.

Chthugha, I'm sure that you know more than I do about this issue and I'm sorry if what I said came out harsh or something. I was just trying to clarify one thing that I though was a bit misleading. A supposed Kinkoid response to be exact.

Now, to get back on topic. I'm not that familiar with this issue and always thought it was just a bug related to boosters and times at which profiles are updated for the purposes of League and Arena. So, isn't the issue here the use of boosters? It seems like 2 legendary ginseng roots cover up the difference in stats and Jujubes and Chlorella can be responsible for the remaining difference. And if it's not that, how to differentiate between them?

• Like 1