• Bastet
    • Bimbette
    • Sponsor Sara Jay
    • Misvaginus
    • Jealous Bunny's Mother
    • LuxuriousBody
    • Dusty
    • Lupa's Mother

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

HCX00ld.jpg?1

Anniversary event 
From July 13 to 18 (1 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1 p.m. GMT + 2)

Anniversary event with 41 girls in the game. Fond 29 girls via the Epic Pachinko, 12 girls will be on villains.

IT BEGINS!

I want to put a blindfold on you… undress you slowly… take your hard cock in my hand and lead you to a room and blow your delicious… cake with candles! Yes! It’s time to celebrate our 4th year together, darling!

We know how to party in the Haremverse, but this is an orgy crazier than the ones before; a party with more horny girls than you can handle (do you accept the challenge?) and an anniversary that’s all about YOU!

We start on the 13th (1 pm UTC+2) and end on the 18th (1 pm UTC+2) of July 2020 with the first party. You will have 5 glorious days to win 40 lusty and busty girls, get amazing presents and take advantage of special promotions.

There are 12 kinky girls waiting for you with the villains: Dark Lord is with Madame Charlie; Ninja Spy with Jordan; Gruntt is holding Snake Charmer Mordona; Edwarda has Belinda; Donatien- Lopussy; Silvanus has Yuna Lola; Bremen is holding Kootra; Finalmecia has Anell; Roko Sensei has Natasha; Karole has Valicta; Jackson’s crew- Bernadette Barda, and Pandora Witch- Winter Sophie! Save them, darling! But keep in mind 28 gorgeous ladies are also waiting for you in the Event Pachinko. And yes, the most desired Golden Bunny is one of them. Thanks for asking, sugar! ;)

This is just the beginning of a whole month full of surprises, passionate girls, rewards, cute girls, presents, hot girls, fun and horny girls! 

Boss Girls

xpow8Qq.pngMZytdJJ.pngIgxMoLx.pngpmpAUtG.png

Madame Charlie                                             Jordan                                                Snake Charmer Mordona                              Belinda           

PZ6TF9j.pngwEXBj20.pngdJhvesE.pngtFWg3hB.png

Lopussy                                                 Yuna Lola                                                               Kootra                                                            Anell

Kfx0W8I.pngAwDgwR8.pngUJ4Cv81.pngKZbGm8N.png

Natasha                                                       Valicta                                        Bernadette Barda                                             Winter Sophie

Event Pachinko Girls

jnaxbW2.png4Plol7o.pngSeJUD5J.pngr0Icqpm.png

Clarisse                                               Shadow Astis                                                  Robin                                              Empress Sung Tai Ki

M8hZQHW.pngPUkQKUG.pngBulZv5t.png4KCY3z6.png

Fierce Ishtar                                                       Aphrodite                                        Lovely Cori                                            Dickachoo

3QJjBx6.pngXVd1E3A.pngkxX6RJi.pngTSE7hJK.png

Yaya                                          Acrobats Fanny and Fione                                   Rancher Rabbi                                      Romantic Levitya

F7GO5wU.pngrOaxgcE.pngY1YyTEY.pngXvk3guU.png

Val Cupid                                                   Ballasuck                                                      Nariko                                                Santa Claudia 3

d9njfwT.pngfhh01z9.pngEjgtn7X.pngHi6ycNq.png

Baker Britanny                                          Akari                                                 Alexandra                                            Winter Edna

3R90rdE.pngOJhqt9t.pngY8AsCWl.pngR8mf8Jp.png

Golden Bunny                                                 Bastet                                                    Bimbette                                           Sponsor Sara Jay

Jgg7EdB.pngJras32a.png4kUxTVU.png

Misvaginus                                         Jealous Bunny's Mother                                  LuxuriousBody

ZkVbsLj.pngkd1DaQJ.png

Dusty                                                Lupa's Mother

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Few things: First, in the news it says that "Gruntt is holding Acrobats Fanny and Fione", but instead it's Sneak Charmer Mordona. Second, Karole has Valicta, the same girl that drops from the 3rd tier of Donatien. Second has been confirmed as not a bug, so people be careful with Karole, you can get that girl from the normal playing. But what about first, is it a bug or is it a feature too?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Is there something special about Valicta?

As for me, was planning to do Jackson's crew first, since I've been farming them anyway. 21 fights, 4 shards for the startup.

edit:

Karole has Valicta, the same girl that drops from the 3rd tier of Donatien.

Oh. thanks for the headsup.

Edited by Urist
  • Sad 1

Even if there are lots and lots of girls (good so u can have what u want) if the max drop for shards is 4 is a bit.... how can i say it.... meh :) i'll get 1 probably across all the battles (maybe 2 if the rng god give me a 100 drop)

1 minute ago, Cantrix said:

And why is Sara Jay in the pachinko pool? I thought this was supposed to be a celebration, feels more like  punishment designed to discourage the use of the pachinko. Which is fine by me.

Yeah, don't really want to play epic or event pachinko durring this event.

you could get really screwed over

34 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Few things: First, in the news it says that "Gruntt is holding Acrobats Fanny and Fione", but instead it's Sneak Charmer Mordona.

I talked to Noacc. It seemed the team put through a late switch. He will rectify it in the news message. So an internal communication error.

14 minutes ago, PianTai said:

3 event pachinko games = 5400 Kobans = 0 girls

Cool!=))) 

my personal strategy would never put EventPachinko before I have all boss obtainable girls - do you have all boss obtainable girls?

(beside the fact that I usually hesitate to think about using EventPachinko)

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

So, another "anniversary", where there is nothing to celebrate. They should rename this thing as cashingsary as that's what these "anniversaries" really are. 

And you can bet the later parts of this month "anniversary" events have even better girls with more kobans and cash needed. Yet, they won't give anything else for players. 

Really, lots of game developers must have totally different dictionaries as guite many words have weird meaning. 

Anniversary= more cashing opportunities. 

Gift= You have to pay for it, just with cheaper offers.

Special offers= Items/packs that were ostentatiously overprices in normal condititions are now only ridiculously priced. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, windia said:

my personal strategy would never put EventPachinko before I have all boss obtainable girls - do you have all boss obtainable girls?

(beside the fact that I usually hesitate to think about using EventPachinko)

It is impossible to get a girl for free in 5 days. 

So, I think it doesn't matter when to play event pachinko this time.