How do i Terminate my account?

Hi , i'm just wondering how i could terminate my account on hentai heroes/clicker, i'v been enjoying the play allot, but i want to get rid of my account now because i feel like i'v played enough and had fun whilst doing it (this is in no way being negative to the game and creator i just don't like keeping game accounts on which i don't actively play anymore) , i hope someone can help me and thank you in advance. EDIT: i'm really sorry i'v just realised iv posted it under the wrong category.

Edited by HelloScammer

If you're a resident of the European Union, you should be able to request the removal of your account data under the GDPR Right to Erasure regulations. I don't know if Kinkoid are obligated to delete accounts on request by anybody not located in the EU.

19 hours ago, _shal_ said:

If you're a resident of the European Union, you should be able to request the removal of your account data under the GDPR Right to Erasure regulations. I don't know if Kinkoid are obligated to delete accounts on request by anybody not located in the EU.

or could i just as them directly ?