Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)

Zteev

• 2 weeks later...

@DHarry, @Dworkin, @Max669

Please don´t bump up the gift thread, guys!

I understand that a seperate topic for CxH would be useful but this thread is only for posting gifts not to discuss them. Once there´s a seperate forum for it there´ll definitely be a separate gift code thread until then this thread is unfortunately going to be our way of posting them. I highly doubt that we´ll get soo many codes to begin with so as long as we post the respective game with the code( like @windia did) it´ll probably be fine.

I´m going to hide your posts now  but I´ll keep mine there for a bit so you guys get to read it. :)
I don´t mean to be rude but this topic is about gift codes so please stick to it. :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

• 2 weeks later...

B.D.S.M.

as "sorry for the update" gives 150 kobany, 1 EPx1 orb and 50 energy (iirc)

Hentai Heroes auf Twitter: "❤️ Heroes, we're trying so hard to please you! 💋 As a “thank you for your patience” after the long and hard update we are giving you a #special #redeem #code 👉 B.D.S.M. For more info on the new #battle system, check out this blog post: https://t.co/kTbGepxy7i https://t.co/TAFZybEYRb" / Twitter

MOD EDIT:

Works in both HH and CxH

- FinderKeeper

Player Edit:

Works on nutaku as well

Player Edit2: works also in GH (thx @gh0st1975)

Edited by windia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 30
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

this daily rewards seem to be part of the anniversary event/month, but who really knows, it's not that they told us anything about it (edit2: maybe I shouldnt be too much focused on my perspecitve, it might be a good strategy to let people in the dark and surprise them)

at least we nutkau players get something to 'redeem'

edit: that my post doesnt count as useless and gets deleted i steal a code which was posted fby someone else somewhere else: mythicgold / ofc HH only

edit:3 removed again, cause edit4: noacc posted it already on a seperate thread in the announcement section

edit5: i see why people get confused, there was also a typo in the code - at least that is now corrected :D

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Skarabey said:

To be precise, 3 versions of the code work:

#HappyAnniversaryKinkoid<3   -  2 energy, 3 fists, 3 tickets

#HappyAnniversaryKinkoid - 3 energy

HappyAnniversaryKinkoid - 3 energy

All 3 codes worked in HH but only first code worked in CxH.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, windia said:

From French forum: 

#everyonewins gives 6 energy and 9 combativity

works as well on nutaku and CxH - maybe also GH.

Yet not on nutaku-CxH (maybe lag).

Right now it gives the message "This code is not yet valid" on HH and CxH (don't know about nutaku).

It seems to me like the code either expired pretty soon after it was posted (but gives the wrong error message), or it's been released too early (so it worked for me and others for a few hours) and then it's been deactivated until a later time. Most of my clubmates were unable to use it after I shared it with them, although it worked just fine for me on HH, CXH and GH right before I shared it (not on HoH though, but what does work on HoH, ever, anyway ^^).

Comix Harem ImLive codes so far...

#cosplay #comiccommunity #superhero #SuperHaremParty #lewdgames #kinkykosplay #Wildmanismyman #superheroineweekend #NSFW #SuperHeroHaremParty #comicart #Comixverse #thiccbabe

Anyone else have/find any?

Edited by Linx
added #Comixverse #thiccbabe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 15
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...

To celebrate the release of the Sex God Path and the Pantheon’s Stairway, we are giving you all the redeem code SexGodPathWorship ! It is valid till the end of the year, usable once and it will give you 20 Worship.

Keep an eye on our FB page and IG account, because we will be dropping codes there too in the next 5 days. Those will be valid for a little longer than 24 hrs! So stay sharp! 

(From today's Patch Notes). The code above is "not yet valid", it should be when the patch goes live tomorrow after the maintenance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 18

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)
  • holymolly pinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic