Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)

Zteev

2 hours ago, windia said:

unfortunately did not yet work on nutaku - thanks anyway

And it won't, it's a collaboration with a Youtuber promoting specifically hentaiheroes.com.

BTW, contrary to what natstar was insinuating (there's a surprise...), this code was not promoted on Kinkoid's twitter account for the game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My GoogleFu turned up a youtube channel that's been deleted for MixedMami1980

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1d_Pz8IGPG8DiweCm3jd7w

" This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content. "

so uh... maybe they shouldn't have promoted HH on youtube 😅

No idea where TRIX came from though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9

• 2 weeks later...

For Nutaku users: new code 100redesign was posted on French forum... At bottom of the buying packages section. Find "#code bonus" thread for details.

#code bonus

Code doesn't work for Hentai Heroes... I had to try :) French users were complaining last bonus code for HH was not working on Nutaku, so I guess they making up for that...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Griffe said:

For Nutaku users: new code 100redesign was posted on French forum... At bottom of the buying packages section. Find "#code bonus" thread for details.

#code bonus

Code doesn't work for Hentai Heroes... I had to try :) French users were complaining last bonus code for HH was not working on Nutaku, so I guess they making up for that...

these are two independent "code mechanisms": nutaku launched a redesign of their webpage, KK was making social media advertising

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)
  • holymolly pinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic