Show off your Harems!!

Got the girls?  Why not show them off and see what everyone has to bring to the table!  Post your Harem or updated Harems here for everyone to ogle at!

The way to add spoiler frames is by typing the word "spoiler" between brackets to begin and the word "/spoiler" between brackets after the picture is added.  *brackets are [ ]

However, none of that worked for me so I added "spoiler" in brackets, added the screenshot, saved it and posted.  Then edit and drag the picture into the spoiler zone.  Yes, its buggy.  Yes, its stupid.  Welcome to HH.

2020-07-08.jpg

Edited by dd089966
  • Like 2

Moved this to a more appropriate sub, and also edited in spoiler tags, as per spoiler rules on the forum (you can argue they're silly all you want, I'm still going to enforce them).

A reminder to anyone else that wants to show off girls above base pose in here; please use spoiler tags. There's a quick guide on how to apply them pinned in General Discussion

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

• 2 months later...

@dd089966 I see that you're someone like me who takes care of showing off his girls, I like what you're doing and great themes you're using.

I couldn't resist showing off my favorite girls too in the hidden content below, I think you might like what I'm doing with my girls which I'm sharing on the forum here.

What do you think, I would love to hear your opinion.

Best regards and for your pleasure only...

1519377037_myfavoritegirls.thumb.PNG.062fd4739c8706732c94246d275ea0da.PNG

• Like 1

No necromancy, please. Besides, this thread is pretty much redundant with this entire section. The point of this subforum is for each player to make their own thread to show off their own harem and brag about it (for the most part). So having one thread where everyone essentially reposts their own doesn't add much to the table. I guess this is why it never took off.

• Sad 2