• Kuchi
    • Clitario
    • Magician Crystal
    • Dezy
    • Halsey
    • Kaito
    • (None)

1 hour ago, Čamuga said:

Sooooooooooo... is the widget on the home page eventually gonna be fixed? Are we gonna get the rest of the girls showed there or not?
Man Im glad I read the forum or else I wouldn't know about this...

Kinkoid doesn't work on weekends, so the best you can expect for a fix is tomorrow (dunno if they will somewhat fix things during morning or we will need to wait for the next reset). If a fix will be effectively done, that is.

4 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Sooooooooooo... is the widget on the home page eventually gonna be fixed? Are we gonna get the rest of the girls showed there or not?
Man Im glad I read the forum or else I wouldn't know about this...

You could also read the in-game news. It's not like this information is only available to people who choose to engage outside the game.

My planned order is basically Summer Geekette, then whomever has the largest income when maxed, unless there is one girl I especially like.

Every one I don't have already is either my class or the class of the one Champion I still need the girl to drop from.

No refills until it's appropriate to do so.

hace 1 hora, LanceHardwood dijo:

Am I the only one who has to logout and log back in every single day to see these special offers ?

I've had to do it every single day except yesterday, that i was busy doing other things and didn't connect to the game after 5 or 6 hours after the refresh, and the reward popped in front of me.

• Like 1

I took me 184 fights but I've finally Summer Geekette, plus 8 flowers (I was at 98 shards and the game gave me a x10 drop... I swear there's some sort of AI that loves to make fun of us).

Now up to Beach Samane. There's only 2 days, but at least they've finally put a discount on the combativity refills.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 Shards in my last 60 tries. F this. -.-
Btw, should i use the boss tier where there are no girls left to drop besides the event one, or does it not matter --> does it roll between everything that can drop or does it roll "girl drop" and then between every girl that can drop?

Edited by LuxFF

2 hours ago, KennyKenKen said:

Welly well... I can say I'm thoroughly satisfied with this event, here's hoping they'll keep the same rates for the following ones (probably won't)

004.jpg

I just got her too 😊. This time I got exactly 100 shards (I had 91 and last time I got 9). Drop rate was really good (from 1 to 12, in mainly 8-10) 😄

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LuxFF said:

2 Shards in my last 60 tries. F this. -.-
Btw, should i use the boss tier where there are no girls left to drop besides the event one, or does it not matter --> does it roll between everything that can drop or does it roll "girl drop" and then between every girl that can drop?

I'm not sure but I think if game wants that you get event girl - event shards will be priority.

Yes the game will prioritize event girl drops over regular shard drops. I am not saying my luck right now, I'm not jinxing it, I need to see if I can grab everything I want and then I will share the exploits of doing refills for 2 days constantly 😂 such a good selection of girls man, I cant hold back!! Im only sad about the mission girl, since I already have her, and she was a mission girl already on the event she featured so that's kinda lame, but at the same time now I get  boosters for finishing missions so that's nice :D