How can I delete my activity on this site?

Well, l if you are worried that your email (that you unconsciously used as your username in the game) would appear in any internet search, I suggest you change your ingame username to another one.

Go to your profile and you can change it there to another one.

The name will also change in the forum, even for old posts, but knowing if the search engines (google et al) will forgot that and refresh the searchs with your new name, I cannot tell.

image.png.df24567b0f0a083d00832978e1f5d7ef.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 11:15 PM, jelom said:

Well, l if you are worried that your email (that you unconsciously used as your username in the game) would appear in any internet search, I suggest you change your ingame username to another one.

Go to your profile and you can change it there to another one.

The name will also change in the forum, even for old posts, but knowing if the search engines (google et al) will forgot that and refresh the searchs with your new name, I cannot tell.

Not sure if it is necessary to change my ingame name for that - in the forum I already use a different one than in the game - and I can change the forum's name without interference with the game name.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, windia said:

Not sure if it is necessary to change my ingame name for that - in the forum I already use a different one than in the game - and I can change the forum's name without interference with the game name.

Did something change in the last times? Because as far as I know, the forum name changes along the game name, unless the new name is already taken by someone else, because the game supports duplicate player names but the forum does not, and if the new name is already taken, in the forum it stays the same as before, and the player can't change it forum-side. I experienced this personally when tried to change my name with the free change at each player disposal: in the game the name changed, in the forum it remained the same as before (which pisses me quite a bit, because as far as I was able to understand, the player with my same game name not only was never a forum dweller, but is also no longer active).

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Did something change in the last times? Because as far as I know, the forum name changes along the game name, unless the new name is already taken by someone else, because the game supports duplicate player names but the forum does not, and if the new name is already taken, in the forum it stays the same as before, and the player can't change it forum-side. I experienced this personally when tried to change my name with the free change at each player disposal: in the game the name changed, in the forum it remained the same as before (which pisses me quite a bit, because as far as I was able to understand, the player with my same game name not only was never a forum dweller, but is also no longer active).

Can't tell. Back then when I discovered the forum I was asked "which username" and decided one. 

That is one different from the game - since then.

There is also a nickname history.

So when you go nowadays to your profile you cannot change it? Because I did not try to do it this week - I claim I could have done it in the past ... 😮

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, windia said:

Can't tell. Back then when I discovered the forum I was asked "which username" and decided one. 

That is one different from the game - since then.

There is also a nickname history.

So when you go nowadays to your profile you cannot change it? Because I did not try to do it this week - I claim I could have done it in the past ... 😮

I can only tell that if you are on the forum, and you go to Profile Settings, and try to click on Edit Profile, you should receive a message stating "You are not allowed to edit this profile". At least, it is what happened to me when I tried...

• Like 1