• Nemah
    • Anniversary Selena
    • Date Arianne
    • Anniversary Abrael
    • Anniversary Lenaelle
    • Christmas Arcana
    • Anniversary Shina
    • (None)

So apparently I've overlooked Sheena's balloon appendages and proportions, but I find that her face at least is much closer to the original than the majority of other girls. In either case, the lack of art consistency is just killing it. I get that girls are a main draw of the game, but I don't think many would mind if we got 1-2 less girls but better quality art for the rest.

Years ago, there was an American SF magazine (composed of short stories and a few science articles, occasionally serialized novels over 3 or 4 issues) that did the following:

Every month, the readers could send in their choice for best story of the issue. When the votes were tallied, the winning author was paid a bonus.

If Kinkoid did something similar with the art for an event, there would be an incentive for the artists to draw girls the players like. They would have to try and ensure the vote was for art, not for character, as someone who gets to modify a well liked character might have an advantage over someone creating a new girl.

This way, the people who are here for the art would feel they have at least a little control over the results.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, DocJD said:

Years ago, there was an American SF magazine (composed of short stories and a few science articles, occasionally serialized novels over 3 or 4 issues) that did the following:

Every month, the readers could send in their choice for best story of the issue. When the votes were tallied, the winning author was paid a bonus.

If Kinkoid did something similar with the art for an event, there would be an incentive for the artists to draw girls the players like. They would have to try and ensure the vote was for art, not for character, as someone who gets to modify a well liked character might have an advantage over someone creating a new girl.

This way, the people who are here for the art would feel they have at least a little control over the results.

But then they would all draw new Red Battler versions every week. 😬

• Haha 1

I had to finish the event earlier than usual, so I had got now the three girls in bosses.

The total for the three girls of the event is 495 battles and 61 drops (12,3%), so I wonder if Kinkoid has increased the drop rate for this event to adjust it for the shorter duration of the event.

3 hours ago, jelom said:

I had to finish the event earlier than usual, so I had got now the three girls in bosses.

The total for the three girls of the event is 495 battles and 61 drops (12,3%), so I wonder if Kinkoid has increased the drop rate for this event to adjust it for the shorter duration of the event.

Not a chance. At the end of Day 4, am at 6.8% drop rate. At this rate, I'll be lucky to get 2 girls.

hace 5 horas, jelom dijo:

I don't know the drop rate but I'm currently at 220 fights and 82 shards for the first girl. I think you've been lucky.

Sad that you'll miss Noemi, tho. Hopefully you'll be able to get her on another event.

Edited by Eman
a mistake

hace 24 minutos, mikcris dijo:

To be honest if I take the drop rate as the definition: No. of shards / No. of battles I am like 155 / 178. So out of 178 battles I got 78 shards for one girl and 77 for the second one.

But if I take the drop rate as No. of shard drops / No. of battles ( at 1-7 shards / drop) than I am more like 30 / 178. I mostly got drops with 6 - 7 shards /drop with some rare cases where the shards per drop was 1 - 2. And also when the drops happened they happened in succession like 3 to 4 drops with 7 shards / drop one after the other.

So the rate of success it is all in how do you define the drop rate 87% and 17% respectively.

I count them the same way, but I don't bother with %. For the main event of the month, my drop rate varies between 1.5 and 2.3 fights per shard, which is quite a difference. In this case, I'm still at 82 shards and now 230 fights which is 2.8 fights per shard, way above my worst numbers. And that's the reason why I may end with only two girls from this event, counting Noemi.

On another note, how do you have 78 shards for one girl and 77 for another? Do you fight two bosses at the same time?

hace 1 minuto, mikcris dijo:

I had on Ria 22 shards from another event earlier this year. So I got Ria to 100 yesterday morning, then I started another one and I got to 77 shards.

I think at this rate (if it still holds for me) I will get the second girl by later tomorrow evening - just before I get my beauty sleep :)... But to be honest I did not set a target on how many girls I want to get from this event... I never do... I just play the game and take whatever it is offered ... sometimes I make some observations, but in the end I am not that competitive.

Ok, thanks.

Personally I take this event as the regular monthly event and set my sights in the proper event girls: the anniversary girls Fairy and Jennie (I thought that there was not enough time for 3 girls, so I left Derri aside).

To be honest, I'm ready to get over the anniversary celebration and go back to the usual routine and, hopefully, a 12 days long event next month.

3 ore fa, mikcris ha scritto:

To be honest if I take the drop rate as the definition: No. of shards / No. of battles I am like 155 / 178. So out of 178 battles I got 78 shards for one girl and 77 for the second one.

But if I take the drop rate as No. of shard drops / No. of battles ( at 1-7 shards / drop) than I am more like 30 / 178. I mostly got drops with 6 - 7 shards /drop with some rare cases where the shards per drop was 1 - 2. And also when the drops happened they happened in succession like 3 to 4 drops with 7 shards / drop one after the other.

So the rate of success it is all in how do you define the drop rate 87% and 17% respectively.

Shard range for main events is 2-8 shards, not 1-7. Drop rates is number of shard drops/number of battles. We do not have the official exact %, but for event girls (in all event types) it appears to be around a 10%. Considering that, with these drop rate and shard range, in order to reach 100 shards one needs on average 200 battles (with fluctuations due to rng), I'd say that this time you have been on the lucky side of the RNG.

11 ore fa, jelom ha scritto:

Right now I'm at 333 total fights, 35 drops (10,51% drop rate) and 162 shards (4,63 shards/hit), so I'm going for the "regular" on average path of main events. Of course it is possible that I'm being a little unlucky and they have indeed increased the drop rates, but for me it doesn't feel like that (sadly). I guess we'll see it better at the end of the event

My luck for this event on HH has been absolutely horrendous. After 317 battles, I still don't even have one girl. Compare that to GH (with 30 fewer battles), where I've just started working on my third guy (I got a 100 shard drop on the 1st guy after getting 33 shards), and the test server, where I'm at about 50% on the second girl.

I was hoping to come away from this event with Jennie, Arabelle, and Noemy, but at this rate it looks like it'll just be Jennie and Noemy. :(

• Sad 2

Well, I haven't been keeping exact count on my battles. But my estimate is...

Day 1 45 battles (saved up) + 20 battles

Day 2 40 battles

Day 3 40 battles

Day 4 40 battles

Day 5 20 battles (current for today)

So, currently, approx 205 battles  with 71 shard drops for the event girl I'm working on.

25 minutes ago, mikcris said:

"Shard range for main events is 2-8 shards, not 1-7."

I was just saying what drops I had, and I did not have so far any drop of 8, only 6 and 7... It may be 1-8 because I am pretty sure I had at least 2 drops with 1 shard. I can count myself in this event as one of the lucky ones, out of 210 battles I had 178 shards.... I was not complaining about that.

Well, i am doubting 1 shard drops as long as I havent seen a screen for it. We sometimes have people who claim they saw a 1-shard drop in the classic events, but without any evidence. 

178 shards out of 210 battles without a 100x drop (did you have one?) is not just lucky, that's out of this world. If my maths is right you should have gotten almost 60 shard drops in the range of 2-5 and one drop every 3,5 fights. That's possible but both sounds pretty strange. But: I am not doubting that in the same way i do with your first statement about the shard drop range.

Edited by blaa

1 hour ago, mikcris said:

You have 48 battles per day at 1 every 30 minutes... now we have 4 days and 18 hours that is total 224 battles ... I might add when it started I was at 0 battles stocked up, and i still had this morning 14 battles stocked up..

Yesterday around morning - I got 19 battles and I got a total of 46 shards for the second girl (going from 31 shards to 77 shards)

Late last evening - I had 12 battles done and I got 3x 7 shards drops in succession and a 2 shard drop in between and I completed the last 23 shards I was missing from the second girl.

I am not saying that this happened in the past 4 days every time I got a set of 15 - 20 fight in succession... In the first day out of 40 fights I only got like 12 shards. I just made random observation did not record them properly (to be honest I am not going to make print screens for every battle with timestamps). I am saying that when it happened that I got lots of shards they always happened during 15 to 20 fight batches in succession and the drops themselves were like 3 to 4 after the other with 6 to 7 shards per drop. So, yes by human experience I would be called "Lucky" :) ... But it has been more than 1 year since I got a one complete girl drop out of 1 battle (the 100 shards drop as it is called now)... during 2 years of playing I only got like 1 just at the beginning (of the of the game when there was no shards)... so here I am unlucky :(

Regarding 1 shard drop... I remember seeing about two in the past 3 days... but now that I think about it those might have been shards from tier two boss girls and not the event girls. Anyway if this statement is true than basically I had even more shards that the 178 I know I got from the event girls.

I just reread your post from before, and there was some misunderstanding from my side, I thought you wrote you hadnt had any 6,7, or 8 shard drops, but you just hadnt had any 8 shard drops - so sorry for that. That also changes the math, of course, higher drop rate, less drops in totals. I guess that you got a 1 shard for a tier girl is the most likely explanation; there is a lot of confusion potential there.

I had this event also some nice drops in a row. I even had my all time most drops in a row in this event with 6 drops (7,8,5,7,7,6). But I also had some dry streaks, like 40-50 fights without. I am posting some more stats when I have finished.

Otherwise, I am, of course, happy for you and your luck. Only 1 x100 drop is hard though. Hopefully you can improve there.

Edited by blaa

1 hour ago, blaa said:

178 shards out of 210 battles without a 100x drop (did you have one?) is not just lucky, that's out of this world

I got a 100 shards of Arabella + smth about a 30 shards of tier 2 girl out of 196 battles. Pretty lucky. On the other hand, at Anniversary Revival 2020, I only got 53 shards and 0 girls.

1 hour ago, Proshka said:

I got a 100 shards of Arabella + smth about a 30 shards of tier 2 girl out of 196 battles. Pretty lucky. On the other hand, at Anniversary Revival 2020, I only got 53 shards and 0 girls.

100 shards in almost 200 battles is in this kind of event exactly average. 53 shards in the revival (foreplay) was a little bit under average, but still okayish I would guess (if you had no additional fights). Hopefully your luck turns out even better in the next few days so you can recruit a 2nd girl from villians!

2 hours ago, blaa said:

Hopefully your luck turns out even better in the next few days so you can recruit a 2nd girl from villians! 

That's true! But I don't want the remaining girls. Even villains looks prettier than their "prisoners" and I don't think that someone will redraw this sketches soon.

Edited by Proshka

7 ore fa, mikcris ha scritto:

PS: Would be great to know what is the RNG and rates for pachinko girl drop... for that we may need data and observations over a long period.

I never recall this exactly, but it should be something like 1 girl in 4/5 eventx4 spins on average, 1 girl in 12-16 epicx1 spins on average and about mythic x1 spins, I seem to remember someone said that you should expect to get on average a couple of girls out of all the free spins you get during a year (so, with regular lasting rotations, that should be 1 girl in ~90 spins, but this is the value I'm least sure of).

By the way, how would you call something you (and no one else) don't have power on that makes you do better (or worse) than the average outcome expected, if not "luck"? EDIT: This question is neither polemic nor ironic, I'm just curious. 

Edited by Antimon

hace 5 minutos, mikcris dijo:

One thing is for sure... today's gift of 20 combativity refill can help you get more tries at getting shards for girls.

Oh! I still haven't logged out to check the reward. They'll come in handy, that's for sure!

Thanks.