Understanding armor stats

Mupfu

Buying legendary armor is expensive, so I want to know before buying if gives more ego than what I already have. But I can't get the formula right.

According to what I read it should be main stat*5*club + secondary*2*club + ego*club.

But when I try that I get false results:

E.g. I switch single type armor 1290 main stats to 4672, that should be (4672-1290)*5*1.075=18178, but I get 2027 more: 20205

Does anybody know where my error lies? Sometimes I exactly get what I expect, sometimes it is less or more. Does this depend on the armor slot somehow?

29 minutes ago, Mupfu said:

Buying legendary armor is expensive, so I want to know before buying if gives more ego than what I already have. But I can't get the formula right.

According to what I read it should be main stat*5*club + secondary*2*club + ego*club.

But when I try that I get false results:

E.g. I switch single type armor 1290 main stats to 4672, that should be (4672-1290)*5*1.075=18178, but I get 2027 more: 20205

Does anybody know where my error lies? Sometimes I exactly get what I expect, sometimes it is less or more. Does this depend on the armor slot somehow?

I think you forgot the 1.07(7%) multiplier for Endurance from your club bonus. But it doesn't add up to 20205, only 19451. So something else is amiss and it adds to 3.9%. And I'm not sure what exactly. You could be looking at the wrong stat or forgetting to include something important. So let me clarify few things.

First, [Ego] = [Endurance stat] + 11 × [Alpha's own Main stat]. Second, [Endurance] = [Equipment's endurance stat] + (5 × [Main stat]) + (2 × [Secondary stat]) + [Harem Bonus]. Third, you should not forget to apply all club and booster bonuses in the right places.

So in this case with mono items, you applied the correct club bonus for your Main stat , but forgot to at least add the club's bonus for Endurance afterwards. But if that's doesn't add up, then there's something else here. Maybe you have a booster active, maybe you changed your Alpha, maybe your harem level has increased and increased endurance. Or maybe it's something else. I think it will be easier to understand what's the problem with screenshots.

49 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Third, you should not forget to apply all club and booster bonuses in the right places.

Ah, I think that's it. Legendary bonuses are percentages as well. Forgot that. I'll check if that's the reason. At least in the above case it works: (4672-1290)*5*(1.075+0.12)=20207, that's only 2 points difference.

38 minutes ago, Mupfu said:

Ah, I think that's it. Legendary bonuses are percentages as well. Forgot that. I'll check if that's the reason. At least in the above case it works: (4672-1290)*5*(1.075+0.12)=20207, that's only 2 points difference.

Yeah, it seems that booster was the case here. Good. I also just now figured out at which point the Endurance bonus from club is added. And you were right, it shouldn't be added here.

For anyone else who stumbles upon this thread, here's a good topic about it with in-depth explanation:

• Like 1