2 minor questions about contest placement

I've got a couple of minor questions about contests functioning.

1. How is the starting placement determined\decided? It seems like I am always 50th at the start of the contest (when everyone has 0 points). I've seen myself once being 48 but that's it. 🤔
  2. Bunny tells that if you have equal score with your opponents, "veteran wins". 🤔 What does that mean?

2103173519_-1.jpg.c7e926c4b9929d41b87b23c0c20f0dd4.jpg1320361884_-2.jpg.ec64935c8f620828236d47501f9886a1.jpg

I've looked through all the guys above me with 500 points as well and they indeed are playing this game longer than me. Exactly in the order from the least to the most playtime. But I was the first that scored these 500 points. And in the end I'm the last out of all of them. ??? League has different rules in case of equal points, right? Contests are also a competitive aspect of the game, as well as leagues. Why do we have such a "discrimination" here?

• Like 1

Its seniority yeah, whoever played the longest out of all the guys with the same number of points is first. Idk why it's like that, but it's probably a better solution than anything else they could implement, even if it sucks for us. And yeah, same dude, every contest/league Im dead last/near dead last at start lol, fckin sucks :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is discriminant a little, true, but other than that it's just perfect rule: simple and effective. Note that the rule never fails to determine the winner, it's just impossible that two distinct users are assigned the same ID number on registration (I hope!), and they're most likely simply comparing our IDs in case of a draw. Great rule! 

Edited by Sev