[ 10-Aug-20 ] Legendary Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Multiple Choice Poll  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Sai
    • Fanny & Fione
    • (none)

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

FajXwpk.png?1

Legendary days 

From August 10th to 14th of August (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2)  two legendary girls will be joining the ranks.

They will be obtained from Ninja Spy and Finalmecia

https://kinkoid.com/news/legendary-cock-destroyers/

Hey, daring heroes!

Make sure to have your strong, energetic cocks ready for not one, not two but THREE Legendary sex-crazed girls at once!!
From the 10th (1 pm UTC+2) until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of August 2020, you will have four days to set these three ladies free and save them from unbearable boredom!

The humble and submissive twins Fanny & Fione and the indomitable and shameless Sai have one thing in common – they need a furious, hot, sweaty fuck, after which they will never be the same again! And we all believe that You can give it to them!

So let us tell you more about the mysterious Sai Borg 777, this gorgeous creature with tremendous sexual power!

Yes, as you might have already guessed, superhuman Sai has strength so extraordinary that she is able to drain her partners’ balls completely and forever… What a bad bad girl she is!

And it’s no wonder that gorgeous Sai, armed with beauty and lust for power, can be so dangerous! Created by a corrupted genius, she could turn into nothing but a Legendary cock destroyer whose only goal is to squeeze all the sexual energy of the heroes who protect the Haremverse.

But don’t be scared of Sai’s fatal Charm, her sweet pussy won’t bite you. On the contrary, it will make you cum hard in 5 quest grades! Does it mean that this lustful creature is going to share her charms with other irresistible babes?

All the sexy mysteries will be revealed once you combat Ninja Spy and add the one and only Sai to your Harems!

And if you want to see how the good girls Fanny & Fione are gonna go bad flashing their Charms, you better get prepared to face the cunning Finalmecia! She already has an ambitious plan to prevent you from having twinsome with them!

Q8a0lJy.pngOoB5WHa.png

Sai  U9YquGs.png?1                                       Fanny & Fione U9YquGs.png?1

Do it and become someone every girl admires! Become a Legend!

This post will be updated

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 4

God fucking damnit, Im half-way stuck on Fanny and Fione but I also like the parody of Number 18 from Dragon Ball... Fucks sake, and I also want to get more girls from Anniversary, never enough Kobans!!! 
Oh lord RNGesus, I pray to thee for some 100 shard rolls in Legendary days! 

• Like 2

I don't like Legendary Days, the drop rate is way too low. I always end up with 20-30 shards at the end of the event, which means it would cost me thousands and thousands of kobans just to get one girl. That's really not appealing to me...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

Is it me or do we just not get 5star Know-How girls recently ?

I'm also wondering whether Fabienne would be coming back, considering she's the 2nd best girl of her class.

We were extremely lucky to get Valentina, and she is incredibly deliciously drawn. The most delicious of all the 5 star girls.

Also Keiko, and Mizuki. And Norou even though she is a little bit weaker than the rest, she is still delicious so that counts for something😆

As for Fabienne, the developers introduced the Shard system with her, but for some reason they have never given people a 2nd chance to resollect the rest of her shards.

2 minutes ago, Fiel said:

We were extremely lucky to get Valentina, and she is incredibly deliciously drawn. The most delicious of all the 5 star girls.

Also Keiko, and Mizuki. And Norou even though she is a little bit weaker than the rest, she is still delicious so that counts for something😆

As for Fabienne, the developers introduced the Shard system with her, but for some reason they have never given people a 2nd chance to resollect the rest of her shards.

Valentina introduced months ago at this point and Keiko was last year and being a new player I didn't even have enough kobans to get her at the time.
I do realize that Mizuki pretty much available for everyone from the start which is nice, but that shouldn't be a reason to neglect this specialty.
We've recently been getting a mix of Hardcore and Charm events only, not to mention that Fanny & Fione were part of one recent even if I'm not mistaken.
I don't think it would be a big compromise to have 2 different specialties in every Legendary Days event and have them rotate so all players have a chance to improve their battle teams. Hell, they could increase the number of girls in the event by bringing back more of the previous ones. I can't think of a single reason why this event type is limited to 2 girls only.

I think the art style of Sai (parody of Android 18 from Dragon Ball) is fantastic! Unfortunately, she is charm so I won't be able to add her to my battle team >_>

19 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Remember Fabienne?

The developers certainly don't😂 They have just abandoned everybody who missed out of her 1 time appearance😭

I also missed out on her the first time (only managed to get 55 shards. But she has been showing up in the mythic pachinko, so I got her from there :P 

15 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

Is it me or do we just not get 5star Know-How girls recently ?

I'm also wondering whether Fabienne would be coming back, considering she's the 2nd best girl of her class.

Just you. Previous Legendary Days was a new Hardcore girl, one before that was a new Know-How girl.

She's tied for 2nd best with 3 other girls, so it's not like her specifically needs to come back.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Slynia said:

I also missed out on her the first time (only managed to get 55 shards.

It was a mistake of me to trust in the shard system. I wasn't good at the League back then, so I had problems with Koban and so I trusted in the shard system and hoped she would one day return. That day just never came.

:/

Lessons learned, features like shard system can't be trusted, if you want a girl you better grab all 100 shards, or the developers will not give another chance until maybe 3 years later.

Edited by Fiel
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

Soooo, Fanny and Fione are back. What does that mean? 2 more girls from the recent event! Nice, I guess. Or not. I have mixed feelings. I appreciate the possibility to get a couple more girls from the anniversary but It's also a pity they decided to bring the twins back only a couple of months after their reappearance - no opportunity to get a 5 star legendary girl from the past.

• Thinking 2

1 minute ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Soooo, Fanny and Fione are back. What does that mean? 2 more girls from the recent event! Nice, I guess. Or not. I have mixed feelings. I appreciate the possibility to get a couple more girls from the anniversary but It's also a pity they decided to bring the twins back only a couple of months after their reappearance - no opportunity to get a 5 star legendary girl from the past.

Uh, buddy I think you need to check your glasses. Fanny & Fione ARE a 5 star Legendary pair

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Uh, buddy I think you need to check your glasses. Fanny & Fione ARE a 5 star Legendary pair

I do have them already from march (?) 2020. Or was it april?

What I meant was that I already have them but have enough kobans for 2 5 star legendaries from the upcoming Legendary days. But since I already got the twins recently, I am able to recruit 2 additional girls from the recent anniversary.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

I would *love* to add Fanny & Fione to the harem. Unfortunately they are guarded by a villain i'm not even close to unlocking yet.

Instead I can add torpedo-tits Sai who is roleplaying in a fake super-hero outfit. Like most new girls she does absolutely nothing for me. No eroticism, no sensuality.

I really would have preferred it if they were swapped. Or if I could choose. Or something.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I do have them already from march (?) 2020. Or was it april?

Okay so partially my fault, but I'm also gonna blame that on your word choice. I was assuming you were referring to the standard definition of "a couple" being 2, and they have not been revived in the last 2 months, when their 3 star variant Acrobats Fanny & Fione was available in the first part of Anniv , rather than something from 5 months ago. That's not really that recent.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

so it's not like her specifically needs to come back.

Fanny & Fione, reappearances: 3

Droppable during June 26th-30th 2018. (original appearance)

Droppable during August 17th-21st 2018.

Droppable during March 20th-24th 2020.

Droppable during August  10th-14th 2020.

Fabienne, reappearances: 0

0 to 3 doesn't sound very fair.

51 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I got Fabiënne from the MyP. Not sure why others don't utilize that 🤔 especially with free orbs 😂

Trolling can be fun and all that. But it's not just the few of us here who missed her and missed the random  3 day span on time in mythinc pachinko.
A lot of people actually placed faith in the shard system and tried to save some Koban by hoping she would appear again.

Edited by Fiel
  • Thinking 1

@Fiel come on. She appeared twice recently in the mythic pachinko and could be obtained with x3 or x6 orbs (if you already had some shards and believe in shards system). I could have gotten her myself cause I have enough orbs for 2 girls in MP and there were a rotation with 2 available girls for me, including Fabienne. I just decided to be greedy. Maybe that was wrong.

5 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Fiel come on. She appeared twice recently in the mythic pachinko

The mythic pachinko doesn't have any alert system like announcements. People who miss Fanny and Fione gets nice announcements about their reappearance again, and again, and again, and again and again, adn again, and again, and again, and again.

People who miss Fabienne will have to keep an eye on mythic pachinko like a religious ritual.

If they check 100 times, they could be disappointed 100 times.

Do you at least acknowledge there is a big difference here? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Fiel dude, don't get me wrong Fabienne is great too and you probably want her becouse you are know how, but do we really wanna compare her with a Ram-Rem parody (2 in one, more famous than one from nowhere and probaly bisexual with a bit of incest; for the ones that likes it) ? No way, my friend, she wins against those 2 sorry :)