FinderKeeper

Multiple Choice Poll  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Sai
    • Fanny & Fione
    • (none)

20 hours ago, Bomba said:

I just want to add one thing to what Chthugha and Čamuga said. HC had their 4th 5-star legendary girl before CH got their 3rd. So I think it's fair that they get a little more attention now. After all it's a slow game where a lot of things could take months, so in short term some things could seem unfair, but on overall scale it doesn't really matter enough to worry.

Actually, it was know-how that didn't get a third 5-star legendary until hardcore got their fourth (Silver Lupa was the fourth hardcore and by that point charm had Fanny & Fione, Taria, and Ombresse; and know-how had Norou and Fabienne) and know-how is the specialty that has yet to get a reappearance since they've started adding a second 5-star girl during Legendary Days.

There is clearly an imbalance here, so I think it's perfectly fair if some people are upset that out of the five girls that have been reappearances, four have been charm (which was all the charm girls before the second girl was added to these events), one has been hardcore, and zero have been know-how (especially with Fanny & Fione being here for the second time).

Honestly, it would be super nice if Kinkoid could just have a consistent pattern for both the new 5-star legendary girls and the ones getting reappearances (like new HC with KH reappearance; new CH with HC reappearance; and new KH with CH reappearance).

Edited by Imick Says
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

Honestly, it would be super nice if Kinkoid could just have a consistent pattern for both the new 5-star legendary girls and the ones getting reappearances (like new HC with KH reappearance; new CH with HC reappearance; and new KH with CH reappearance).

I wholeheartedly agree! Some kind of consistent rotating pattern (for both new and reappearing girls) would be the most fair solution for all players/specialties and most appreciated.

That's what I was trying to emphasise with my posts as well ... 😉

5 hours ago, petertavy said:

Please is Sai in any way special?  ... Legendary: yes. Very expensive: yes. ... Is she worth the effort? I think not.

Yes, she is Legendary AND she is a 5-Star girl! So this makes her one of the strongest girls in the game, there are currently only 19 girls from this category in the game, out of about 500? girls in total. So yeah, imho that makes her special!

But of course: if she is worth the effort to you, that only you can decide!

3 hours ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

I wholeheartedly agree! Some kind of consistent rotating pattern (for both new and reappearing girls) would be the most fair solution for all players/specialties and most appreciated.

That's what I was trying to emphasise with my posts as well ... 😉

I think they've shown they aren't too big on being "fair"... don't get me wrong, I like the Attraction system... but sometimes, it's just downright abysmal, and then you take into account girls who haven't gotten a single revival, while others keep being brought back to the bosses. I'd like to finish out Keiko, but I accept that'll probably be a Mythic pull, if I get lucky with who's in her pool. But back onto the subject of this thread, I'm at 23 Attraction, and have 8k kobans... should get her, unless RNGesus frowns upon me.

On 8/10/2020 at 9:12 AM, mikcris said:

You know how I was complaining that i did not get the 100 shard drop since more than a year?

Well ... it seems that complaining works ... about 18 fights and she just dropped :)... now for F&F 15 shards should be no problem in 4 days :)

Untitled.jpg

i have never gotten a 100 shard drop. please game help! i really want sai but have no kobans. help please

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Imick Says said:

Actually, it was know-how that didn't get a third 5-star legendary until hardcore got their fourth (Silver Lupa was the fourth hardcore and by that point charm had Fanny & Fione, Taria, and Ombresse; and know-how had Norou and Fabienne) and know-how is the specialty that has yet to get a reappearance since they've started adding a second 5-star girl during Legendary Days.

There is clearly an imbalance here, so I think it's perfectly fair if some people are upset that out of the five girls that have been reappearances, four have been charm (which was all the charm girls before the second girl was added to these events), one has been hardcore, and zero have been know-how (especially with Fanny & Fione being here for the second time).

Thank you for correcting me. For some reason I thought Sponsor Sara Jay was the 4th one. I guess I tried to erase my memory about that time and was successful.

And well, I was trying to make a point about overall balance of the game. It didn't seem fair to me that a HC player was complaining about CH receiving more attention from Kinkoid. HC was the number one class for quite some time. Strongest class at that time, which got full team of 5-star legendary girls first, etc. And now it's the time of KH class with the best scoring ability in ToF. So I think you don't have to be that upset about CH receiving something.

Obviously, I agree that it would be cool to have everything in balance and have some consistency in this game. But come on, let's be realistic. Kinkoid doesn't care about something like that. They do what they want without any regard for players and stop to think only when money is concerned. So I think the only good reasons for complains here are numerous bugs, their new "features" and the quality of art.

And here, honestly, they could have either made a mistake with a second girl during Valentina event or now. But no one bothered to check that out of 3 last Legendary Days Events two of them featured Fanny & Fione. But my personal opinion: they did it because they think that players want to have more than one girl in one girl (girl's pose). Which is kinda reasonable within a mentality of "get two girls for the price of one", but I think it's oversaturated at this point. And out of all 5-star legendary girls only Fanny & Fione fits that description in the best way, cause they have two girl in one pose from the get-go. Just look at the girls that appeared in the last year or so. A lot of them now have a cameo of some other girl in their poses. And that's especially true for legendary 5-star girls. Out of 14 of them 7 has two or more girls in one pose at some point. So I think it's not about Charm or any other class. It's about what sells for them.

So, in short. Would it be better if they focused on the balancing of the event depending on the girl's class? Yes. But would it be better if they focused on the girl's quality more than quantity? That's a yes for me.

Seriously, I have no idea why they focus so much on the amount of girls they can fit in the rectangular and the amount of objects they can fit in girls, when they still have so much to do with just simple undressing and normal charm. Well, I do have an idea why. You need proper artists, who don't have problems with just drawing anatomically correct girls and can actually focus on their movement, expressions and overall body language. And you know what I mean by that. I'll take two right legs if everything else is on point.

• Like 2

I said I wasn't really trying in this event and this happened in Adrian'smole:

image.png.d31eea5f376662e91de9b156c6d4e659.png

What isn't evident from this image was that Gina and Lulu are now sitting on x99 shards.  The tempation is, therefore, strong for me to forego a chance to get the Didereau twins by making an effort next round to knock them off (so to speak).  One more measly shard would've had the wonderful experience of having both images dislayed at once, but no.

I think I'll resist the tempation since Finalmecia is on the cusp of being levelled up enough to have Mercy become available.  I am SO keen to add her to my harem.

I remain unconvinced by Sai as I have now maxed her out and only her first pose with Jordan is passable in my view.  But then those of you who like the sexy super-warrior types derived from other games would be more than satisfied.

• Like 4

18 minuti fa, Lemus ha scritto:

Well... ...the twins could have been put in the event because right now the second season of anime is coming out of which the original Rem and Ram girls are taken.

More simply the reason is that they had to release their male counterpart on GH, weird that no one has so far pointed this out...

1 hour ago, mikcris said:

If you use words like "please" and "help" that is called whining not complaining... be more forceful... try a little bit of sarcasm.

What I find works every time is reverse psychology.  The RNG is a contrary beast and likes to confound us.  So I tell it the opposite from the outcome I'd like to have happen.

• Thinking 1

On 8/10/2020 at 3:12 PM, Zteev said:

She's a female version of one of the developers, so they can't have forgotten loper a her. Possibly intentionally meant to be really scarce, though.

Was that developer a lesbian.  Lol...

Actually, given how much charm seems to keep coming around in LD, they seem to be leading a charmed life.  Know-how has become a know-what and hardcore has gone soft.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mikcris said:
10 hours ago, jyepie said:

i have never gotten a 100 shard drop. please game help! i really want sai but have no kobans. help please

If you use words like "please" and "help" that is called whining not complaining... be more forceful... try a little bit of sarcasm.

Also you might look into her eyes and ask: "Would you like to join my harem?" :$

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

What I find works every time is reverse psychology.  The RNG is a contrary beast and likes to confound us.  So I tell it the opposite from the outcome I'd like to have happen.

You know it's just RNG and you cannot influence the outcome in any way other than increasing number of tries right?

Though i cannot blame your thought process since i used to do the exact same thing opening lootboxes few years ago when Ovewatch came out. 😀

5 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

You know it's just RNG and you cannot influence the outcome in any way other than increasing number of tries right?

Though i cannot blame your thought process since i used to do the exact same thing opening lootboxes few years ago when Ovewatch came out. 😀

I was actually pulling everyone's leg (including mine).  I have often warned members not to take me too seriously.  I know the process is random - although sometimes I do wonder.

11 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

No, we can absolutely influence it. Watch:

I have nothing going for me in terms of RNG, I will never win anything ever, please RNGesus have mercy on this poor soul ;-;

12 hours ago, Ruby150 said:

I think they've shown they aren't too big on being "fair"... don't get me wrong, I like the Attraction system... but sometimes, it's just downright abysmal, and then you take into account girls who haven't gotten a single revival, while others keep being brought back to the bosses. I'd like to finish out Keiko, but I accept that'll probably be a Mythic pull, if I get lucky with who's in her pool. But back onto the subject of this thread, I'm at 23 Attraction, and have 8k kobans... should get her, unless RNGesus frowns upon me.

Maybe they follow the "random selection" approach with the rotation of 5-star legendaries.  Has "randomness" ever been prefixed by the word "fair"?  At the moment charm has it and you can add the reappearance of Ombresse recently to the list of charm predominance.

21 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

sometimes the RNG drops more if you change wifi, it might be coincidence but some FB friends tested it out. use different internet, RNG drops faster and higher

call it superstition or confirmation bias but more than a few guys confirmed. dont know if its related to cookies 

Edited by jyepie

36 minutes ago, jyepie said:

sometimes the RNG drops more if you change wifi, it might be coincidence but some FB friends tested it out. use different internet, RNG drops faster and higher

call it superstition or confirmation bias but more than a few guys confirmed. dont know if its related to cookies 

Hmmm, maybe i'll try connecting to neighbour's wifi today :D

On a serious note though, the RNG is pretty bad for me and i've run out of kobans, BUT i just today realized that you can earn some kobans using offers on Sex Friends page.

I played for 2 months so far and didn't see it until now, so i guess those one time free kobans are going to save me at least on this event 😀 .