Survey about the whole 4th Kinkanniversary

Spy

Good evening to all of you!

The fourth anniversary is now over. I hope each of you has made up your mind and you want to share it.

This time, I'm offering you a survey on all the steps of the game's anniversary. Obviously, considering the number of parts, it's more time-consuming to complete than the previous one. So I will ask you a little more time to answer.

Please respect the netiquette and do not use this topic to flood, troll or insult other players.

Thank you also for your attention and your future constructive replies. ^_^

Edit : here's the link for the results.

Edited by Spy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

It's a good idea and a well thought out survey. Thank you for doing this.

I'll just add few things. First, there were no daily missions during the first event "Anniversary 2020" and the third event "Heatwave".
And I think there was a duplicate question about Pachinko girls from 1st or 2nd event among the questions about 3rd event. At least it was there when I was taking it. Am I seeing things or did something change?
Also, where's the 6th option for Anniversary Shina named "Such art shouldn't happen again" or simply "Aaaaargh!". 
Sorry, I just have to quote them on this:

On 8/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, Noacc said:

I've written it in the discord, posting here as well.

Regarding the style of Anniversary Shina: such art style is an exception.
We will do our best that such art doesn't happen again.

One minor thing I noticed.

I think the first step wasn't "Complete All Daily Missions", but rather "Complete 12 Daily Missions". Complete All would imply that you need to do all in one day, as opposed to simply getting a total of 12 done.

Edited by Zteev

When i completed the survey i was able to see the results but now i can't see them anymore.

So how can i view the results ?? because i don't want to do the survey all over again just to see them.

It would be nice if the original poster could edit his first post with a link to the results.

I gave a lot of praise because the praise is much deserved. With some negative but constructive feedback about the drawing quality of some of the girls.

It's just logical that more girls means bigger expenses to acquire them all. But people don't want to spend too much koban if girls are low quality and not desirable.

People will spend waaaaaayyy more koban is they salivate and thirst for the girls with good drawing style.

Anniversary Noemy was the star the event, since she is so delicious and cute and nicely drawn. This was the best event ever so far in my opinion.

What is your opinion about the shards given (1 to 8 ) during this event?

2 to 8, actually. It was a sped up "classic" event with some extra perma EP girls thrown in as a bonus. So, a real treat for players swimming in kobans: discount Epic Days on top of a regular new event of the month. Conversely, a slightly more expensive and more frustrating regular new event of the month for most of us not ruling D3.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone. Now, there's an official survey.

Le 11/08/2020 à 12:23, Hotless a dit :

When i completed the survey i was able to see the results but now i can't see them anymore.

So how can i view the results ?? because i don't want to do the survey all over again just to see them.

It would be nice if the original poster could edit his first post with a link to the results.

Here's the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2NhWZ8QGrMJ-9dWxbDvdcxKG9Jazk7UqETclr_wFoWSKpmw/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

Le 11/08/2020 à 13:44, Ruby150 a dit :

Don't know why someone constantly put "I don't care!" down, for "Explain your previous answer if you want." ... did they just not read that it wasn't mandatory?

In my survey, there's no 'Careful: the answers more than 20 words won't be read!'. It's weird. It's supposed to be the point of a survey : understanding the replies. And yes, you're allowed to explain or not your choices.

Thanks you for the 57 replies. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Spy said:

Thanks to everyone. Now, there's an official survey.

Here's the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2NhWZ8QGrMJ-9dWxbDvdcxKG9Jazk7UqETclr_wFoWSKpmw/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

In my survey, there's no 'Careful: the answers more than 20 words won't be read!'. It's weird. It's supposed to be the point of a survey : understanding the replies. And yes, you're allowed to explain or not your choices.

Thanks you for the 57 replies. :)

Thank you. That was a good survey. If only there were more participants to get a more distinct picture, but there's nothing you can do about it. Though maybe the length of the survey spooked some of them.

And if you open for suggestions. It would be cool to have a pie chart instead of bar chart for some of the questions. I mean like the one in the end - "What do you suggest to participate more with the pachinko?", so the ones with the distribution of opinions rather than scale. The bar chart for the scale 1-5 and similar was ideal. Maybe it's just me, but it was hard to view those with opinions in the same format. Other then that tiny detail, it was a perfect visual presentation.

And the other thing. I don't even remember what I was answering, but I easily recognized my own responses and some others, like DvDivXXX has a distinct ring to them even without the names. And the total number of the responses were low, so maybe it would make sense to ask the name of participant and are they willing to stay anonymous and if not - add their name to the responses. Or just sign up those responses. They are short and not worth a whole forum post, but it's still interesting to see people's opinions and those faceless responses were... well, faceless/soulless. I don't know, it just felt weird reading them like that, but maybe that was just me. Also, that was very interesting to see what others prioritize in the focus of their answers. It was quite fascinating to see others put emphasis on something I agree with, but don't pay much attention to.

Thank you again Spy, that was a great work you did here!

• Like 2

Il y a 10 heures, Bomba a dit :

If only there were more participants to get a more distinct picture, but there's nothing you can do about it. Though maybe the length of the survey spooked some of them.

That's precisely why I wanted to divide it up at each part of the birthday event, but some players considered that it didn't make sense to propose a survey before the end. There was no point in persevering with this kind of players.

It would be cool to have a pie chart instead of bar chart for some of the questions. I mean like the one in the end - "What do you suggest to participate more with the pachinko?"

It will be a pleasure but I have no idea how to do this. :(

And the total number of the responses were low, so maybe it would make sense to ask the name of participant and are they willing to stay anonymous and if not - add their name to the responses. Or just sign up those responses.

Same here.

If you're curious, here's the results from the french part of HH.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Spy said:

That's precisely why I wanted to divide it up at each part of the birthday event, but some players considered that it didn't make sense to propose a survey before the end. There was no point in persevering with this kind of players.

Well, some of them had valid points. It was the first event of the anniversary month, but the survey asked a lot about anniversary as a whole. If it was shorter and more focused on that event in particular there would be less problem. Plus a lot of them were talking in other threads about how this first event looked like a bait for kobans with more beneficial events coming later and in that regard - yes, it would make much more sense to do that survey later with the full information about other events. But that mostly semantics - change the name to "Your first impressions and expectations of the first event of 4th anniversary" and I think the responses would be different. Personally I faced a lot of troubles on the forum due to how I formulate and how I'm focusing on what I'm trying to say. And I'm still not sure if that's my personal shortcomings in communication or the language barrier, but that was an interesting learning experience. All in all I think that was just a misunderstanding.

12 hours ago, Spy said:

It will be a pleasure but I have no idea how to do this. :(

I don't remember, were those questions the ones with multiple choices? If yes, then now I understand the problem, sorry.

12 hours ago, Spy said:

Oh, wow! Thanks! That's interesting. The are some differences, but the general results are nearly the same. But in some cases they were less happy than english part of the forum. But I've got to say this was the highlight to me - "Dessinée avec les pieds." - "Drawn with the feet". I think we should start using this term in regard to something like Anniversary Shina.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I gladly gave my feedback 😁 One thing confused me, the second last question - "What is your favorite birthday?". Did you mean the four events that we just had or all the anniversaries? I understood it as the anniversaries and I was surprised that roughly 10% voted for the third anniversary, which was so much hated last year that I thought it would have got 0 votes. Then, I realized that some people would have understood it as the four last events rather than anniversaries. So, which way of thinking was the correct one? Anniversaries or the 4 last events? 😁

4 hours ago, Kojot said:

I gladly gave my feedback 😁 One thing confused me, the second last question - "What is your favorite birthday?". Did you mean the four events that we just had or all the anniversaries? I understood it as the anniversaries and I was surprised that roughly 10% voted for the third anniversary, which was so much hated last year that I thought it would have got 0 votes. Then, I realized that some people would have understood it as the four last events rather than anniversaries. So, which way of thinking was the correct one? Anniversaries or the 4 last events? 😁

He clearly means the fourth anniversary event/year which happened in 2020, the third anniversary event/year which happened in 2019, the second anniversary event/year which happened in 2018 and the first anniversary event/year which happened in 2017.

• Thanks 1