Honey Select 2/ AI shoujo Character Cards

Ryaku Mcneil

I have Returned! I know I've kind of hyped up the creation of this gallery but I was waiting till I had a decent grasp of the character creator as well as wanted the game to be officially updated itself as well as some very useful mods to be released.

For the uninitiated, Honey select 2 and AI shoujo are a pair of Japanese 3d custom girl eroge games made by the development team over at Illusion soft. They share the same engine allowing for character cards, scenes and mods to be mostly interchangeable between them with the difference between them being gameplay. AI came out first and involves your avatar living on a tropical island with your created NPCs, while Honey Select 2 : Libido is the sequel to Honey select (duh) where the women you create are used to fill a brothel for them to serve you and not much else. just like the original, frick girls and trigger events to your liking which will affect their moods and personality. AI Shoujo does have an English release on steam (don't know if its' censored in any way) but HS2 unfortunately does not and must be imported if you wish to rightfully own it.

now the best part about these games is that characters and outfits you make will be saved as an image or card in your game's appropriate folder that have all the data allowing you to download and share characters, outfits and even studio scenes easily. Just keep in mind that I have a heavily modded game. Any mods I use in the creation of a card, must also be installed in your copy in order to load the cards as I made them. Lucky for you, with some online searching, all in one modpacks as well as a very friendly discord community exists for all your modding needs.

Now with that explained here are some things to keep in mind

• I have no intentions of abandoning Koikatsu, but I am jumping ship from the original honey select to make characters here ^^;
  • Due to character cards no longer holding multiple costumes within them, post structures will be slightly different. Each entry will be based on a specific Harem Girl variation. For example Alice Carrot will be one entry and then Easter bunny will be it's own card entry at a later time
  • With that said Entry Structures will be as follows. Character name with the character card underneath (made through studio in a custom size since I find the default card size to be too small to observe detail. Don't worry, they are still loadable). Underneath that will be a Spoiler section which will contain costume cards that relate to that haremite's variation and a studio screenshot below that to show off the outfits. (unfortunately these scenes will be unloadable screenshots, once again due to the default size being too small for my liking). The hidden portion is to make navigating the gallery easier as well as to ease the load for the peasants using dial up internet on their toaster oven.
  • Go to THIS THREAD if you wish to comment on an entry, give a recommendation or have any questions regarding these illusion games. I even have a pair of informational reviews for Honey Select 2 if your interested in giving that a read
  • finally, feel free to post your own AI/HS2 cards. Just leave an entry, maybe a caption if you wish. Just leave any comments after that in the discussion thread to leave this one as a gallery.

Anyway that's all for now, remember to feed my ego with reactions😎

Edited by Ryaku Mcneil

Juliette Jones

Juliette.thumb.png.a8a0eca537b69587ec1e6df92b8f5a17.png

HS2CoordeF_20200825010010849.png.0adc76805a083ec931b9f091d7850a50.pngHS2CoordeF_20200825010858589.png.4501f538a05230b5084b3bb24ace26bf.png

HS2_2020-08-25-12-14-02-710.thumb.png.81ff32fc3d24ec1e1652fe5fb7b82882.png

Note: actually did some texture work on these outfits mainly for color correction and trimming these outfits for accuracy. Apparently when erasing part of the texture using the material editor will completely erase; or probably more accurate, make that area of the clothing invisible. Making it a slightly round about fix for when clothing have unwanted pieces.

• Like 2

Tina "Red Battler" Reed

NewChara.thumb.png.46475910b8833bb2d528b7074603efc2.png

HS2_2020-08-30-00-23-55-318.thumb.png.3b277c0102f3739b4f3a0fce9b75e022.png

Note: the right side is just underwear so no extra outfit coordinates needed. with that said, more practice with texture deletion has made this the most accurate Red Battler I've made among the Illusion games. It's not 100% accurate since the clothes's opening slit are the wrong direction and I couldn't give her gloves AND the sleeve but I'm very proud with this one especially since with all other versions I've never felt right with the shape of the face/head

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...