Carnal Knights (Restoring the Kingdom of Cumalot)

Pelinor

ck-005.png.e45cf2f446ed7dc5eb705a21543e23cf.png

The club's membership setting is "open."

We are a friendly and active group sharing this journey and having fun along the way to restoring the kingdom.

So please, if you are interested in joining the club, and we are full, check back to see if a new slot has opened up.

- Name of the club Carnal Knights
- The ID of the club 5652
- The language spoken in the club is English

- Your current amount of members  40/40 ( no membership slots are currently open )
- The goal of the club Have fun and help each other
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club. Interested players should be level 225 or better
- Expectations of the members To be involved in the club and game

* My guidelines: To be active in the game means we see you gaming once a month.

Being active in the club means making ongoing contributions to the club (continueing participation in the Club Champions feature).

Around the 1st of each month, members who have not participated in game or club activities are subject to losing membership.

I make most of the club growth contributions and ask the rest of the club as a group to try and stay within 15% of my contribution total.

* Current Stats  20  20  20  20  -  20  20  20  20  (the red numbers show the current club priority on upgrades)

Edited by Pelinor
Club stats updated
  • Like 2

I have invested over 850 million into this club and have no plans on stopping with my investments. No, the club isn't a maxed out club, so I expect members to make the occasional investment. Yes, I give warnings and even promotions (like the previous post in this topic) where you don't have to contribute when you are trying to upgrade a 5-star girl.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 1

New members need to make a monetary koban donation so the other club members will know you are here and can welcome you in the chat room.

Edited by Pelinor
All club stat upgrades require a 60 koban minimum donation now

Today I started a club forum for Carnal Knights. While it won't have much in it at first, I hope to see it grow and help Carnal Knights become a vibrant community.

Here is the link -> 

The club forums are open to all, but it would be great to see new members in the game's Carnal Knights club.

Edited by Pelinor

Due to the fallout from Covid I was unable to watch for emoji responses in November. Since this is not any players fault I am declaring December as a "no contribution required" to join the club (though contributions will be most appreciated if you can afford them.

To make things easier on myself I will post a "Knight's Quest" picture once per month. Members in the Carnal Knight's gaming club can react to the picture posting to gain the equivalent of a club donation for that month. For example, if you react to this "Knight's Quest" picture posting in January then I count your reaction as "club activity" for the month of January.

VictoryRide.png

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 2

On 2/23/2021 at 6:01 PM, tovaras said:

where did you get this photo?

That is the ridiculously hot Playmate model, Carlotta Champagne.  🌋

Search for "Crystal Strip for Bare Maidens" to see this photo set.  Not sure what links we're allowed to share, but the first result using DuckDuckGo did me fine.

You can find the source for yourself next time by taking a cropped screenshot and uploading it to an image search website, like Tineye.

Happy fapping!  💙

1 hour ago, Rasbhari said:

Google "Charlotte medieval clothing"

thanks! 

48 minutes ago, AmandaMoon said:

You can find the source for yourself next time by taking a cropped screenshot and uploading it to an image search website, like Tineye.

actually I did do exactly that even before asking the first time. thanks anyway

15 hours ago, AmandaMoon said:

That is the ridiculously hot Playmate model, Carlotta Champagne.  🌋

Search for "Crystal Strip for Bare Maidens" to see this photo set.  Not sure what links we're allowed to share, but the first result using DuckDuckGo did me fine.

Happy fapping!  💙

That's her name! I didn't know who she was but she fit my bill for the club promo. Thanks for the added info. 😀