• /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sally. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Danielle. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky

I'll be brief this time

negrodroch.png.7d6d466296a2ad2de3619b7df17f8b66.png

(Yes, actually there is something to find fault with, but I will not do this, because in general the quality of the art is acceptable. Well, a couple of girls in general are like that - my respect. Let's see if they have enough strength to maintain the level further.)

2 hours ago, Noacc said:

The art style may stray a bit from the original, but the art of affection scenes is great in my opinion 😁
The team has received the feedback to keep girl art as close as possible to the original.

I'll just leave this quick comparison here. Layla - perfection. Looks great and very similar, almost identical. The lines, the colors, shading. Sylvia, on the other hand... And it is just face. I'm not even saying anything about bodies.

HH.thumb.png.13bf92aa9c03f6bd87fdfebede505117.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

so end of first day trying to get all 4 of the girls not in the pachinko machine.

results  dameda 100 i got very lucky here cause with bremen it usually takes me forever. erika 45 i had several missteps with this using the x10 where i would get jack but i kept going and now its almost up to 50 so im not complaining. layla 26 a bit harder and taking longer than erika did but im very optimistic about getting it before the event is over.

conclusion YES you can get all three but you have to actually try really hard to do so. :)

hace 2 minutos, Killjoy666 dijo:

so end of first day trying to get all 4 of the girls not in the pachinko machine.

results  dameda 100 i got very lucky here cause with bremen it usually takes me forever. erika 45 i had several missteps with this using the x10 where i would get jack but i kept going and now its almost up to 50 so im not complaining. layla 26 a bit harder and taking longer than erika did but im very optimistic about getting it before the event is over.

conclusion YES you can get all three but you have to actually try really hard to do so. :)

Yeah, you have to try hard to get a 100 shard drop xD

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Killjoy666 said:

considering the fact that this is only the 3rd i think time i got a 100 shard drop ever yeah i did have to try hard to get the other two as high as they are currently.

Congrats, The drop rate is low on 100 shard drop that you were very lucky to get it just like you said in your other post i just hope it gets you enough time to get the remaining event harem members.

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

Congrats, The drop rate is low on 100 shard drop that you were very lucky to get it just like you said in your other post i just hope it gets you enough time to get the remaining event harem members.

thank you i just got +5 for layla so she is up to 31 now the rate im going i may have both by day 3 of 9

@Kinkoid

Could you please change the name of the new Sally so she doesn't get confused with the existing Sally? Any small change would do, call her "Sallie" for instance. This may not seem like a big deal, but it would set a bad precedent. We have tons of girls with similar names, but the exact same name for two different ones is a first, and that's super confusing. Thanks.

189971751_SALLYvsSALLY.thumb.png.2601571556b508a81212ea4a34c0ec29.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Could you please change the name of the new Sally so she doesn't get confused with the existing Sally? Any small change would do, call her "Sallie" for instance. This may not seem like a big deal, but it would set a bad precedent. We have tons of girls with similar names, but the exact same name for two different ones is a first, and that's super confusing. Thanks.

FWIW, we had two Anitas for a while last year.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

And then they changed one to fix the issue? If so, that's good. I hope they'll do the same for the two Sallys.

They took about five months, then the old Anita became "Akari" and the new one became "Anitha", and then another couple of months later Anitha turned back into Anita again. (Probably when they were working on her Romantic variant.)

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Eman said:

Damn! I wanted to complain a bit about the drop rate after getting 12 shards in 70 fights, but then in a streak of 10 fights I got three drops of x8, x7 and x2. How am I going to complain now? 😂

by saying you need more of that to catch up with average.

Please check the 1-star Sylvia, personally I think she looks very cute there. Nothing in common with the new Shina, not sure why all the complaints..

The one problem that I perceive is while both Dameda and Sylvia aren't dwarf-ified (or at least I don't see them that way), they're rather not in scale with other girls from the event line-up. It is especially pronounced when comparing their height to everybody else, yet they are in scale between themselves, so this is not really the artist's incompetence, more like a simple miscommunication with Kinkoid?

P. S.: Very glad we have Haruhi (Solange) now. Check-out her bunny outfit (2-star), she is gorgeous!