Market Imbalance

Pelinor

When a game feature has many problems, I have trouble wrapping my head around everything that is wrong with it. This condition makes the task of giving decent feedback difficult, so to get things started, I think it proper to get some idea of the best and worst features in this existing game feature.

1. Equipment

It has been well over 200 levels since I purchased anything in the Equipment side. Even then, I believe it was out of desperation to break a string of terrible results in the Great Pachinko.

2. Boosters

I find this a forced koban drain at my current level. Where else can you get boosters now that they have vanished from the arena?

3. Books

I buy every book that appears here.

4. Gifts

I buy all of these as well.

Far and away, the most fractured place in the Market seems to be the Equipment, where prices exceed the same items found in the Great Pachinko by at least 50%!

Edited by Pelinor
grammar corrections
  • Thinking 1

55 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Where else can you get boosters now that they have vanished from the arena?

Epic and Mythic Pachinko.

And I also wouldn't mind the equipment section improvements. Items other than legendary are useless at higher levels. However, the market still has the old gray design so it's probably a matter of time until it gets a visual update +, perhaps, some decent changes concerning equipment.