Hi there, I thought it would be useful opening a topic to discuss the new feature that is now being tested on test server. Hope this is the right place.

470583149_placesofpower.JPG.8622fc7db22a57ae1bc14979eff41b2e.JPG

functioning: you have to generate a specific specialty amount of power. In order to do so, you have to put together a team of harem girls, their specialty-requested stats all added represent how much specialty power you generate in one minute. Looking at this video there's a cap on how much team power/minute you can reach. This cap grows (together with the amount of specialty power you need to generate and the possible rewards) as you level up the place of power. I already levelled up this PoP up to level 8 (that's all I could do with my kobans on test server) and stupidly I didn't record the exact  growth of team power/minute cap (and specialty power requested amount. I did kept track of the rewards, though, but that's for later), but I believe that the TP/min cap is set in such a way as to reduce the time needed to complete the mission to a minimum of 7 hours (with a 18K TP/min, you'll need 7hr to reach 7,56M specialty power amount. If I recall it correctly, the TP/min cap at lvl1 was 11K, that in 7 hours would give a 4,62M specialty power amount, a number that sounds right-ish in my memory)

Once you selected the team of girls you want to use and start the mission, you can't add any more girls to take part in the task, and even if you level up the girls in the team you set up, it won't reduce the time needed for completing the mission (this maybe was obvious, but still, here under spoiler tags the two screenshot, taken before and after levelling some of the girls involved in the mission).

1712477298_popstarted1.JPG.7c85fffc7ea7ecb1e0d24302c7c792f5.JPG

1887410416_popstarted2.JPG.5938d5193bbd9983daaf4e68de3bdea6.JPG

I don't know what happens after you finish the mission. I mean, I do not know if the specialty power requested amount grows as champion's impression needed each time you beat them or if it remains the same (if any of you have his test server account more developed than mine, maybe we could find this out before 3 day and 15 hours have passed 😅).

Here, finally, the rewards pool per level

1999402127_poprewardscomplete.JPG.99fdc29ccec7da5dee5ae0502243c958.JPG

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 3

Oh well, I thought I decided to put this in the feedback subforum of the live server, since it's more frequented and it could be more useful there (as the topic about PoA on test server for the first time), but apparently I chose the wrong tab 😅. @GeorgeMTO or @Darsca, may I ask one of you to move this topic there (if possible and if you believe it could belong there better)?

At first I was unsure if the girls I select will be unavailable in next round. But no, right now the girl selection is complete "without reason" aka no knapsack problem to solve, auto assign does all that is needed. The numbers are not well explained: yeah, team power per minute - just with a restriction how much power will be taken into account for the 7 h. The good part is that the need time is calculated live. So I see the affect of adding girls to the pool. Just the reference to the highlighted Millions lost me a bit - calculating power/minute with 60 minutes and 7 hours to equal the Millions - not my daily thing.

Because my first thought was that I level up automatically after the 7 hours. Dunno why.  Now I understand that the level up is only for the level of RNG reward, there is no progressing through levels over time = unlike Champions.

My most confusion was about the reward part: I thought - whyever - I get all. While there is stated "will be able to win one of these..." So I'd better call it "Time Pachinko" or "Pachinko over time". Because the reward is RNG and consumes time like the Champions do. So a long term thing. Thanks @Antimon for confirming that atm no 10x EP will pop up^^

And the HC requirement make the impression that there will be CH and KH as well - just right now no indicator that the initial HC part will be exchanged any time soon. Maybe once I got 100 shards. That is a general interesting question. And like with the Champions - I'm not a friend of "other class girl will have same stats but harder and later to get".

I'm curious what "gaming restrictions" might complete the strategic part in the future. Without automatic leveling there is no reason to restrict the reuse of girls. Otherwise it would be knapsack problem. Without any it stays an additional income. also depending on real girl stats - if it is strong like Champion's girl or just 3 star.

Edited by windia

23 minutes ago, Antimon said:

I'm not entirely sure I understood what do you mean with knacksack problem, @windia

something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knapsack_problem - with the "team power limit = knapsack"

When you have 10 rounds to play and increasing demand each round and limited girls to invest and an invested girl cannot be reused in next round, 

you need to puzzle out which girl combination comes closest to geht 7 h. 

Because when you overachieve, like 15k while 11k is required, you might end up at the end with 15k of needed 45k - while technically over all rounds you had 123k for 115k needed.

Yet this pattern does not apply here - the required team power limit increases only when you pay kobans = level up. And you know in advance your next limit & you see your girls here.

This new feature, as I understand it, is a kind of "bonus for regular visits to games". You go into the game, start the timer, after n hours you took one random prize out of four, repeat it again and so on ad infinitum.

Apparently, like in champions, there will be an exclusive girl who will be collected by all the players sooner or later. Hope for 5 stars.

In general, nothing special, a section will be added where several times a day you will have to poke the mouse to get a little additional resources. Resources are good, but I would like something more meaningful in terms of harem management, and not just press the buttons "automatically pick up girls" and "start", and then forget about all this for 5-10 hours. This is somewhat depressing.

I suppose that there will be at least three such tasks (according to the number of specialties in the game), which raises purely technical questions - whether it will be possible to start the timers at the same time, if not, whether it will be possible to choose which one to launch next, or the game will be chosen randomly.

It seems that there are no more thoughts yet, we need to test further.

• Like 1

In any case, at the moment I find it very difficult to form a coherent opinion about this feature, and I'm frankly a bit weirded out that Kinkoid have already put out a "how do you like this?" survey while we know maybe 25% of the mechanics of the thing.

Most importantly, it would be quite relevant to know if more than one Place of Power will be available at any given point in time, and if not, how often they're going to be switched. (And if yes, whether they can be played simultaneously.) Also whether this is intended to be yet another release mechanism for new girls, or an alternative for collecting (additional) shards of existing ones.

And of course the RNG behind the four rewards...

Edit: BTW, there's a rudimentary attempt at fool-proofing the feature, as it requires at least 5% of the maximum power in order to start a run, so the maximum possible duration is 7 hours / 0.05 = 140 hours, or 5 days and 20 hours.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

18 ore fa, windia ha scritto:

maybe the girl's number need explanation: the HC value based on stars and level. But then - no explanation for champions as well.

HC value is the exact HC stat of that girl. At least that is my account (with no club bonus)

18 ore fa, windia ha scritto:

Yet this pattern does not apply here - the required team power limit increases only when you pay kobans = level up. And you know in advance your next limit & you see your girls here.

For what It seems to me, team power/minute cap is only there to avoid high end player with strong girls to complete one PoP mission in like 2 hours several times in a day without spending kobans. Also ( and I'm basing this on the video they shared, since I do not have girls strong enough to reach or surpass the TP/min limit), you can only get to that cap and not go over. If 11k is the cap, I cannot put girls for 15K TP/min and get 11k, I must stay under the 11k limit.

And I just finished the survey about events, maybe I'm just over reading KK intentions and I'm completely wrong, but I have to say that when I read this question:

Cattura.JPG.299a824cf9b6a3b1f7b62cfc37939966.JPG

I thought immediatly of this new PoP feature, and well, I think it could a nice idea, but it would mean a great new monthly expenditure of kobans: considering thesame chances for all 4 rewards, at level 10 (5400 kobans) you'd need on average 40 tries  to complete the girl (out of 90 that you could do monthly if you make three 7 hours mission every day)

Edited by Antimon

24 minutes ago, Antimon said:

If 11k is the cap, I cannot put girls for 15K TP/min and get 11k, I must stay under the 11k limit.

You can currently select as many girls as you want, and it sums up all their stats, but the effective power for the battle is capped at the number shown in any case. Auto Assign will choose as many girls as are needed to go just beyond the cap, unlike what the mock-up video showed.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

@Antimon Yes, while writing it I realized the value composition - that is why I added that it depends on stars and level. 

Here I have overstepped the cap: image.png.75fa8a66441ef02de1e3133adb853c08.png

All in all I'm currently seeing just an additional giveaway/ bonus for logging in. The less time I want to invest for the girl, the more I should level up.

As MythicOrbs are nice - I need many for a 100girl drop, I see that leveling up is meant to pay of in the far future. Getting 40 orbs is just twice as much as 20. Yet it is to be explored what the probability of each reward is.

The questionaire right now seem oddly early. Sounds like the feature goes live next week^^

The mechanics - right now not much, I still think it is rather TimePachinko than PoP. 

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

3 ore fa, windia ha scritto:

I'm surprisingly well with the current minimum timer of 7 hours. Thus it fits easy to start it three times a day. (not on weekend, which is okay.

I agree. I'm only sad my test account is at the very beginning and thus I couldn't test it properly even once before the end of the survey. It seems it could be a nice new feature, though. I'm curious to see how it will be implemented in the live server.

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

I agree. I'm only sad my test account is at the very beginning and thus I couldn't test it properly even once before the end of the survey. It seems it could be a nice new feature, though. I'm curious to see how it will be implemented in the live server.

well, I gave my impression from the first day, now I would give a different one. Just time's up, so not my decision about this questionnaire...

now I simply think: it is an option to get something more due to login. With the current event driven draining of kobans on refills alone I would wait a long time to level up.

Edited by windia

43 minuti fa, windia ha scritto:

With the current event driven draining of kobans on refills alone I would wait a long time to level up.

That's for sure. In the live server I'd never rush up to lvl 8 spending 600 kobans per level as I did here on test server. For my live account I was considering to reach level 4 (level 5 at most), and not in one shot. Considering the same chance of getting any of the 4 possible rewards, that would mean 100 attempts on average to get the full girl  (80 attempts at lvl 5) out of ~90 total attempts in a month. Planning a level up every two weeks that would mean to complete the girl in under two months, and I'd say it's a fair time for a permanent long time feature.

It wolud be different if it'll be something more like a "monthly event"... We'll see, I guess

• Like 1

hace 4 horas, Antimon dijo:

That's for sure. In the live server I'd never rush up to lvl 8 spending 600 kobans per level as I did here on test server. For my live account I was considering to reach level 4 (level 5 at most), and not in one shot. Considering the same chance of getting any of the 4 possible rewards, that would mean 100 attempts on average to get the full girl  (80 attempts at lvl 5) out of ~90 total attempts in a month. Planning a level up every two weeks that would mean to complete the girl in under two months, and I'd say it's a fair time for a permanent long time feature.

It wolud be different if it'll be something more like a "monthly event"... We'll see, I guess

Why do you always want to think about things? Right now I don't remember who said I was like champions (then It will always be there and for now It will have a single girl),
Well, take advantage and do it as many times as you can because it is free (that problem people want to pay for everything !!) and leave the events alone that we already have enough break-eggs with the patch of attraction and the legendary contest (with that to continue order break us all day),
In this mission you only have to give a button every 7 hours (the bad thing is that you cannot level up by hitting, it is only with kobans, I still think that is a failure).

• Thinking 1

1 ora fa, Jan Red Dragon ha scritto:

Why do you always want to think about things? Right now I don't remember who said I was like champions (then It will always be there and for now It will have a single girl),
Well, take advantage and do it as many times as you can because it is free (that problem people want to pay for everything !!) and leave the events alone that we already have enough break-eggs with the patch of attraction and the legendary contest (with that to continue order break us all day),
In this mission you only have to give a button every 7 hours (the bad thing is that you cannot level up by hitting, it is only with kobans, I still think that is a failure).

Because 1) I don't know if on discord devs said something more about this new feature, but for what we have now from the feature on test server and the post in official announcement, we do not really know how do they intend to implement this in the live server (different places of power available in different moments or at the same time? if in different moments, will they rotate? how? if at the same time, can a player approach them all simultaneously or only one by one? What kind of girl/s will be available?) 2) In the last survey about events, they asked what do we think about a possible monthly event coexistent with the other shorter events, and PoP alongside PoA are the two "known" features that could best fit in this "possible monthly event" part (at least, in my opinion). With this I'm not hoping for PoP to become a monthly event, at all. 

Edited by Antimon

6 hours ago, Antimon said:

That's for sure. In the live server I'd never rush up to lvl 8 spending 600 kobans per level as I did here on test server. For my live account I was considering to reach level 4 (level 5 at most), and not in one shot. [...]

yeah, me too, that is why it is an test account - free silver card with many other restrictions and funny experiments. 

The importance of the screenshot of xy is two things: no further ideas beyond getting the girl (he had 100 shards) and a misunderstanding how "wait 7 hours"  & "level up" are connected.

It confused my at first glance, then I realized. 

Same with reward structure - getting one of multiple possible rewards was right now Pachinko exclusive. 

Buying random things in market is no reward. Collecting daily missions is not with RNG - k, not for the XP. League rewards are not directly RNGish either.

we will see.

I found this whole feature confusing and no idea what to do. 

Apparently, I have to generate 4.6M HC power.  Clicking "auto-assign," I get 13k / 11k (i guess that's cap?).  But not sure how that will ever get to 4.6M.  But I thought if I get to 4.6M, that would level me up to level 2, so I started clicking ALL my girls and got to 356k (so many to click.  ugh.).  But that, I guess, is useless and and unneeded?  I guess the only way to level up is by spending kobans?  

I am assuming spending the kobans to level up is a permanent reward, right?  Otherwise, an already pricey system will get get pricier.

Also, I thought the more stat you select the shorter the time is supposed to be?  Mine is always 7 hrs.  Never seen it higher or lower.

I'm also guessing girl shards are a reward?  The girl shown on mine is one I already have (100/100).  So no wonder not a reward for me. Would be nice if it was always a girl you did not have yet.

So basically, I guess all we do is.... hit auto-assign, hit start, and wait?  Maybe spend kobans to level up for better rewards?  Is this all this feature is?

• Like 1

hace 5 horas, Antimon dijo:

Because 1) I don't know if on discord devs said something more about this new feature, but for what we have now from the feature on test server and the post in official announcement, we do not really know how do they intend to implement this in the live server (different places of power available in different moments or at the same time? if in different moments, will they rotate? how? if at the same time, can a player approach them all simultaneously or only one by one? What kind of girl/s will be available?) 2) In the last survey about events, they asked what do we think about a possible monthly event coexistent with the other shorter events, and PoP alongside PoA are the two "known" features that could best fit in this "possible monthly event" part (at least, in my opinion). With this I'm not hoping for PoP to become a monthly event, at all. 

hace 2 minutos, Mr.Goodfellow dijo:

Apparently, I have to generate 4.6M HC power.  Clicking "auto-assign," I get 13k / 11k (i guess that's cap?).  But not sure how that will ever get to 4.6M.  But I thought if I get to 4.6M, that would level me up to level 2, so I started clicking ALL my girls and got to 356k (so many to click.  ugh.).  But that, I guess, is useless and and unneeded?  I guess the only way to level up is by spending kobans?  

I am assuming spending the kobans to level up is a permanent reward, right?  Otherwise, an already pricey system will get get pricier.

Also, I thought the more stat you select the shorter the time is supposed to be?  Mine is always 7 hrs.  Never seen it higher or lower.

I'm also guessing girl shards are a reward?  The girl shown on mine is one I already have (100/100).  So no wonder not a reward for me. Would be nice if it was always a girl you did not have yet.

So basically, I guess all we do is.... hit auto-assign, hit start, and wait?  Maybe spend kobans to level up for better rewards?  Is this all this feature is?

The only thing you will receive in reply is: this is a test server ....

I hope that when you can play on the normal server it will have some explanation to be able to play better ....

And yes, I always thought that we could go up level just fighting (but I couldn't contact any strong level that could do it,
So I have three assumptions:

1 or there is a bug or

2 they were wrong asking for so much strength or

3 we have to do the level many times because it goes up little by little,

because it seems very strange to me that the developers did it only for payment

10 ore fa, Mr.Goodfellow ha scritto:

1) I am assuming spending the kobans to level up is a permanent reward, right?  Otherwise, an already pricey system will get get pricier.

2) Also, I thought the more stat you select the shorter the time is supposed to be?  Mine is always 7 hrs.  Never seen it higher or lower.

3) I'm also guessing girl shards are a reward?  The girl shown on mine is one I already have (100/100).  So no wonder not a reward for me. Would be nice if it was always a girl you did not have yet.

1) yes, spending kobans is the only way to level up and it is permanent

2) you can't go down 7 hours because of the cap. You generate every minute an amount of power that is equal to the sum of assigned girl's requested stat (that's "team power/minute"), that, once you reach (or surpass) the cap (11k for level one, it grows by leveling up alongside the total amount of stat power requested), you'll need 7 hours to complete the mission

3) yes, if you do not have the girl , there're shards for her as possible reward. If I understood it correctly, once it'll be live, the girl(s) available will be brand new and exclusive to the feature. btw, in the opening I published a table with the rewards pool at every level 

• Like 1