11 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

[...] Apparently, I have to generate 4.6M HC power.  Clicking "auto-assign," I get 13k / 11k (i guess that's cap?).  But not sure how that will ever get to 4.6M.  But I thought if I get to 4.6M, that would level me up to level 2, so I started clicking ALL my girls and got to 356k (so many to click.  ugh.). [...]

Also, I thought the more stat you select the shorter the time is supposed to be?  Mine is always 7 hrs.  Never seen it higher or lower.[...]

I'd like to point your view to his very first screen shot in this thread:

On 9/3/2020 at 5:25 PM, Antimon said:

[...]470583149_placesofpower.JPG.8622fc7db22a57ae1bc14979eff41b2e.JPG[...]

There you see that he misses the cap limit  = the timer is not 7 hours - it is much longer, almost 4 days!

(well, linear function, not exponential, so any power/minute reduces overall time with the same effect)

And as _shal_ pointed out, you need at least 5% of the cap limit to start the mission -  with only 5% you need to wait almost 5 days instead of the lower limit 7 hours.

So yes, the cap limit is the number "per minute". If you divide the needed 4.6M by 11k - then you end up with 7*60 = 420 minutes. This is the lower limit for any level.

• Like 1

https://kinkoid.com/features/places-of-power/

this is the post about PoP thay published yesterday on KK blog.

- Officially a new permanent long term new feature.

- The first one will be unlocked at the end of world 2, the next two ones (that will be Charm and Know how themed) at the end of world 6 and world 10 (They should be added later on, and not right away alongside the first hardcore one)

- They say that in future new girls will be added, but I'm not sure if they mean new girls in these three PoP (after the first girl will be obtained) or new PoP with new girls

• Like 1

I still don't know, how to feel about this feature, because even though I play regularly (7 hours waiting time), i still haven't managed to get a single affection for the girl, despite me being level 10 (so 10 affection in 1 go, when and if I get it). I mean orbs are nice (tickets for me are kinda useless), but what we want from this event is the girl. and if I can't get a single affection, then m questioning if this event is actually worth it. From my club members only 1 guy has got 1 affection for the girl. And if pretty much everyone is struggling to get the affection to drop, then something is wrong there, because the drop rate for all of the 4 awards is definitely not equal...

EDIT: collecting my reward just after the update and I finally get affection. Let's hope it's not the last time.

Edited by AiNokurida

• 2 weeks later...