PoP: Receiving Rewards Inconsistent

So I started this yesterday morning, waited the seven hours for it to complete, and then hit the button to claim the reward. The button grayed out but beyond that did nothing, so I refreshed the page and it started me back at the beginning of level 1. So I started it over. It was still in the middle of it when I went to bed and when I woke up this morning it was like I had never even started it at all. Back at the beginning of level 1 again (didn't even have a button to claim the reward this time). So I've started it for a 3rd time, but I'm not really expecting much by this point.

Edit: Ignore the part about being unable to level up, but I did at the very least fail to receive the 2nd reward (but also possibly the 1st reward). I did, however, get it the 3rd time.

Edited by Imick Says
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Imick Says said:

So I started this yesterday morning, waited the seven hours for it to complete, and then hit the button to claim the reward. The button grayed out but beyond that did nothing, so I refreshed the page and it started me back at the beginning of level 1. So I started it over. It was still in the middle of it when I went to bed and when I woke up this morning it was like I had never even started it at all. Back at the beginning of level 1 again (didn't even have a button to claim the reward this time). So I've started it for a 3rd time, but I'm not really expecting much by this point.

Completing a run is not meant to advance you in levels. The levels merely determine which rewards you're competing for, and thus spending kobans is the only way to upgrade that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Completing a run is not meant to advance you in levels. The levels merely determine which rewards you're competing for, and thus spending kobans is the only way to upgrade that.

Well, that's good to know (though in this case, I feel the feature needs better instructions). But either way, the second run through didn't give me a reward at all, so there's still some sort of bug. Also, I don't even know if the first run through gave me a reward.

Edited by Imick Says
  • Like 1