Crystal balls and pachinko rewards

ranchersa

About this spheres below the pachinko boards, why is so wrongly shown the info?

I like the girl list below the Epic Pachinko, but everything else is plain wrong or misleading. This crystal ball feature is almost useless. Battling bosses is the same, you only would like to know if there is any quest item still missing, other way, you dont need this useless forecast.

• Like 1

wrongly? misleading?

every item shown in the pachinko prizelist is in the pool. how is that misleading? Not every of that silver balls contains a girl, so what. Nobody said the opposite.

The prizelist below bosses is for questitems (like you already said) and for the girls. Before your first drop it shows you that drops even exist. You know....there was a time when you didnt get the first girls that fast.

Later its still kinda usefull, because when you come back to an earlier boss you instantly see if a girl is still available. Otherwise you would have to look for them in the harem list (sorted by the date you got them. so it can be kinda messy) and compare it to the ones shown in the boss team. Could be kinda annoying when you have a high number of girls....

Edited by Sarkasth
  • Like 1

It's not so much a forecast as a temptation to play and spend cash!

Just like neons and flashing lights on pokies to pyramids and temples in vegas.

Tho it is handy in troll battles to know which trolls still have girls.

LOL. edited cos funny Sarkath just posted the same thing but it only appeared after I posted this the first time!

Edited by DREW77
lols
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, ranchersa said:

But not every prize is shown in the silver balls.

They're shown for epic pachinko for example the girls are all shown also for the legendary purple items are for the six different item types that you can get different versions of them exist since 3 different main stat types hardcore,charm and know how also you cannot see the stats so no point and if you just want items do great pachinko at low levels since the price goes up with each level you gain while the epic pachinko price stays the same so better to keep your kobans for later on when the price increases much higher

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, natstar said:

They're shown for epic pachinko for example the girls are all shown also for the legendary purple items are for the six different item types that you can get different versions of them exist since 3 different main stat types hardcore,charm and know how also you cannot see the stats so no point and if you just want items do great pachinko at low levels since the price goes up with each level you gain while the epic pachinko price stays the same so better to keep your kobans for later on when the price increases much higher

No. You can not see all possible rewards in these balls, for both Great Pachinko and Epic. The list in Pachinko is not complete, you can not see what is attainable. Look at the unfolded list for purple items in Epic Pachinko: only six different weapon slot equipment are listed. You cant see any other kind, and there are another 9 items only for the weapons type: foot balls, electric guitars, laptops, attaché case, tube radio, blaster, dragon sword, psychic scepter, re-usable thunder. Do I have any chance to get a legendary helmet? Of course I have, but crystal balls won't tell me that! Have you realize that head equipments aren't even listed in the lists for rare or epic equipment? If devs didnt have enough space to list all equipments, then why did they added this feature in such a messy manner?

6 weapon slot only b.jpg

4 hours ago, ranchersa said:

No. You can not see all possible rewards in these balls, for both Great Pachinko ...................listed in the lists for rare or epic equipment? If devs didnt have enough space to list all equipments, then why did they added this feature in such a messy manner?

It's not so much a forecast as a temptation to play and spend cash!

Just like neons and flashing lights on pokies to pyramids and temples in vegas.

Gettting strange sense of deja vu

• Like 1

On 9/27/2017 at 6:30 AM, ranchersa said:

No. You can not see all possible rewards in these balls, for both Great Pachinko and Epic. The list in Pachinko is not complete, you can not see what is attainable. Look at the unfolded list for purple items in Epic Pachinko: only six different weapon slot equipment are listed. You cant see any other kind, and there are another 9 items only for the weapons type: foot balls, electric guitars, laptops, attaché case, tube radio, blaster, dragon sword, psychic scepter, re-usable thunder. Do I have any chance to get a legendary helmet? Of course I have, but crystal balls won't tell me that! Have you realize that head equipments aren't even listed in the lists for rare or epic equipment? If devs didnt have enough space to list all equipments, then why did they added this feature in such a messy manner?

6 weapon slot only b.jpg

6 item slots and you have 6 items slots for your character you cannot see their stats so no need to show them all anyways.