Cheese

jelom

I'm here today, resuscitating this long-time-dead topic, to cry in mourning.

The customer care of my trusted online deli shop called me this morning, and said to me that their supplier of this beauty,  

Il 2/3/2021 in 19:38 , Antimon ha scritto:

Here they are

because of covid, has gone bankrupt (that's honestly sad, jokes aside), and since they don't even have a single little piece left in stock, they cannot fulfill my order. Apparently, it was the same supplier of another couple of online deli shop I found. 

A great cheese was the last thing I could have expected to found out about on a hentai game forum, and the least expected thing I could have imagined a pandemic would take me away.

Thank you, @jelom, for opening this topic over a year ago, and thank you, @Kenrae, for sharing with us this jewel you found.

Goodbye for now, Irish porter cheddar. It has been nice to taste you from time to time for the past 10 months.

Edited by Antimon
  • Sad 5

1 ora fa, jelom ha scritto:

Let cheer a bit our friend @Antimon with this delicious and suggestive "queso de tetilla" (tiny tit cheese in english)

128838999_quesodetetilla.jpg.b88ef7e7c9662958439e172bfe844a57.jpg

That's actually supercool ahahah 😂

In Italy, too, we have a tit shaped (and named) cheese: a giant mozzarella that's called "Zizzona di Battipaglia" (Big boob of Battipaglia)

La-Zizzona-di-Battipaglia-Caseificio-La-Fattoria.thumb.jpeg.f7eb166bb5abb36109296c1f66474a1e.jpeg

(and a dessert, too, named "tette delle monache", that's "Nuns' tits" in English 😂)

In the end, boobs are what brings the whole world together, who would have ever imagined that, right? 😂

• Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 2

18 ore fa, holymolly ha scritto:

manda una di queste tette al capo di KK, magari poi si smette di giocare con el equilibro di questo gioco :D

well, it never hurts to try, I guess? 🤣 If flooding kinkoid's HQ with tit-shaped cheese and foods from all over the world can contribute in saving the game balance, I'm more than ready to do my part 💪

6 ore fa, Xemnas ha scritto:

Plus now I've discovered a thing that I've never tasted: the dessert. Thank you @Antimon I'll search for it next time i enter in a pastry shop.

Oh, you're welcome 😄 It's more a specialty of the southern regions of Italy (it should be typical of Puglia, if I remember correctly), and so it not as a common treat in the pastry shops of the northern areas, but if you happen to find them, they're definetely worth a taste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can´t break the rules as a mod can´t I :D I mean we´re here to enforce them and not break em (though I have to say it´s lately..well let´s call it tempting to say one or two things in a not to formal/friendly  matter and leave it at that  :D )

Well afterall the off-topic section is off-topic and as long as we´re talking about a off-topic topic by using off-topic phrasing it´s technically not an issue :P

• Haha 2