Anyone did Transcendence?

Hakoo

1 hour ago, Daniel14081 said:

Do you know if it was posable to use the skill points before Transcendence I didn't check 

Yes, it's possible. As someone who's transcended, it does literally nothing for you, that remaxing doesn't do. It doesn't lower the stage max, it takes away your crafts, and the way this game is, now, there's really no point in going that route. You may as well go the slow route... since it'll be a while before Chapter 5, and you can't get enough skill points to get the final upgrade in a single tree.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Ruby150 said:

Yes, it's possible. As someone who's transcended, it does literally nothing for you, that remaxing doesn't do. It doesn't lower the stage max, it takes away your crafts, and the way this game is, now, there's really no point in going that route. You may as well go the slow route... since it'll be a while before Chapter 5, and you can't get enough skill points to get the final upgrade in a single tree.

Is more skill points and losing crafts the only difference between transcending and remaxing??

With this whole needing thousands of levels for each normal level, I don't think the multiplication from crafts is helping too much (and you get a fair chunk of mojo when you remax, so leveling crafts is also pretty easy...)

Edited by SpinelesS

Pretty much. Yeah, you can finish off the skill points faster, but like I said, there's not enough skill points to get the final upgrade... so there's no real point in transcending, to hit the wall faster, at this time. I've got all the skill points, and I'm just not even resetting, because it'd just be a waste of time, for a little bit more mojo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NightFlutter said:

which is better 40+ affection daily reset or 20% affection effectiveness?

It depends on how much you get from a daily reset. For example: I get 240 for my daily reset, whereas getting a 20% effectiveness gives me essentially 48 more affection, per day, in comparison to an additional 40 to the reset... and that's not taking into account the amount that you gain from time passing. So really, it kind of depends.

Edited by Ruby150

• 8 months later...