[ 19-Sep-20 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

1383411519_1500x500(1).thumb.jpg.20b7cda6c1f64fba79ee488cf816135b.jpg

Legendary Contests

The event starts at 13:30 server time

From 19th to 23rd of September

Complete the Legendary Contests and 1 cutie will join your Harem!

Cross The Finish Line

My super-gifted hero,

Your huge talent leaves me breathless... Oh, you’re such a fierce sexual athlete and you can last for hours in the sack! And I know, darling, you have the balls to say yes to another Legendary contest!

Starting on the 19th (1pm UTC+2) and ending on the 23rd (1pm UTC+2) of September, you will have four days to win in four Legendary disciplines. Prove your athletic dominance by challenging your opponents, playing Pachinko, defeating villains, and winning a new girl over.

Your hard work like your huge talent cannot go unnoticed, darling! Win any of the contests and the naturally gifted Tano will be proud to join your Harem. Putting her heart, soul, and big boobs into everything she does, a Legendary girl like her knows how to reward you well! And if you prove not to be in top form and don’t finish among the first, you will get equipped with awesome Legendary gear to improve your performance!

Now go and cross the finish line, my hero! I am betting on you!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

tHDfDEC.png

Tano

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 7

36 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Is she a 5 star?😅 I'm still on a hefty Affection shortage, and haven't been able to bring Sai and Bellona to 5th star yet.

Yes and the chances are high for a KH girl.

They are only high because of player's logic - which has not much to do with KK's decisions.

• Haha 5

So based on the bow, i guess this is parody of Chika Fujiwara.

image.png.5f77c6224e6e201d80b895431564b610.png

The face looks pretty weird though. I know we wanted the "butcher" artist to focus on new girls only instead of ruining existing ones, but this one hurts the same :( (maybe because i finished watching Love is War few days ago). I hope other poses are better.

Edit: Also hoping the servers can withstand the legendary contest :D

Edited by Albert80082
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

The face looks pretty weird though. I know we wanted the "butcher" artist to focus on new girls only instead of ruining existing ones, but this one hurts the same :( (maybe because i finished watching Love is War few days ago). I hope other poses are better.

Edit: Also hoping the servers can withstand the legendary contest :D

Yours is an empty hope my friend. I do agree though, she does look a bit weird. Cant wait for the game to be unplayable for 2-5 hours each day though! :)

• Like 1

Since i don't really like legendary contest and this time the girl don't make me feel in the.... you know... "ohh my god i have to get her no matter what" mode; i might skip this one.

At least i'm not gonna be in full tryhard mode, even tho my collector soul tell me to get her.

Conclusion: i'll still try but not with all the hype and the tryharding  that i had for the previous 2 girls, i'll try to get her in 4 days and if i don't i won't feel much bad this time :) (my head is telling me NO NO NO.... but my body.... but my body....)

• Haha 3

hace 8 minutos, AnuzDestroyah dijo:

almost certain she is Know-How. Bellona is hardcore and Filya is charm, the logical thing is to assume this one will be know-how.

I've been here long enough to learn that logic doesn't always apply in this game.

Edited by Eman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

7 hours ago, Kojot said:

Please don't be know-how please don't be know-how (i am know-how) please don't be know-how please don't be know-how please don't be know-how please don't be know-how ...

Please be Know-how, please be Know-how, please be Know-how, please be Know-how (I am Know-how! ^^) please be Know-how, please be Know-how...

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Please be Know-how, please be Know-how, please be Know-how, please be Know-how (I am Know-how! ^^) please be Know-how, please be Know-how...

Nothing else it can be better than Sara jay but i would like more effect than a color change for know-how girls....

6 minutes ago, natstar said:

Nothing else it can be better than Sara jay but i would like more effect than a color change for know-how girls....

have you seen the previous 2 LC girls? Genderbent Kratos (with a colour change on the marks) and almost an exact copy of Triss from the Witcher 😂
At least you're getting a 100% colour swap :D
Art wise obviously it's too early to judge, but that face man, that is unsettling 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Art wise obviously it's too early to judge, but that face man, that is unsettling 

Don't forget that we can always have, judging from our previous venam experience, a last minute face transformation change :), So the banner is more "a track"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Don't forget that we can always have, judging from our previous venam experience, a last minute face transformation change :), So the banner is more "a track"

RIght! I'm STILL baffled at that Venam change from the last PoA, that one I will just never understand... KK must've been living in "opposite-land" and probably still is...

• Thanks 1

I actually like that face. No problem with this sneak peek of the art for the upcoming girl as far as I'm concerned. And I don't care about a new HH character being faithful or not to the source material it is meant to parody or give a nod to. It's very different from an existing HH character getting a new variant that completely changes it. I'd rather have new HH characters be originals honestly, or at least loosely inspired by a mainstream character.

In this particular case, I'm not familiar with this anime, and it looks nice, but the visual style is 100% manga and pretty generic at that especially for her face. I would definitely not want something directly in that vein in HH. The girl shown in the LC banner looks more interesting and more in line with the game's core visual style to me.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

but the visual style is 100% manga and pretty generic at that especially for her face

Of course, this is not a 100% percent manga. I understand that you, as a team member, must defend this. But really stupid mistakes are made here that make things look bad.

First, we see here a complete misunderstanding of perspective, as evidenced by the location of the lines that form the teeth, tongue and mouth. I just won't lecture about where and what should be.

Secondly, we see a complete misunderstanding of stylization as an artistic device in general and stylization in manga in particular. When styling, only the most important details remain, the rest are omitted. With the correct construction in perspective, there would be no need to draw this set of lines that destroy the composition, depress the stylized image and transfer all attention to themselves from the main parts. This indicates a lack of basic understanding of the drawing. And of course it's not manga style. Only a bad, thoughtless, and therefore unsuccessful attempt to copy it.

I don't want to be too rude to this inexperienced artist. He just needs to study really a lot. His current level of knowledge is too low to build a human body and human face without a such depressing errors.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2