[ 19-Sep-20 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

First off, I know she's just a cartoon character.  But even so........a cute/sexy/curvy girl! :)  Got to recruit her for my harem.

Second, she may not be hardcore. But even so..... Got to recruit her. :)

Edited by Dr. Lust
the usual...my bad typos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guys, if I get banned soon, have a couple of pints of beer in memory of me.

And yes, this is not offtopic, because I want to say that I really love such legendary contests. A great way to get adorable legendary girls into your harem without any incredible stress. Easy relaxing gaming experience. I would only like to see also the know-how girl. Otherwise, keep it up!

• Like 1

Whoa! Look, I still have a chance to get 50% female attraction. Incredible!

Screenshot_4.jpg

Got a second warning:

"Kinkoid prohibits data mining of future content. Please don't be stupid enough to post evidence that you are doing this on the forum."

Yes, it's my fault. I did not know that this is prohibited, because how can such a thing come to mind when you see that scripts, which allow you to see girls which have not yet been won, are posted and not banned on the forum. It's my fault again and I'm so sorry. So yeah, I'll post this nutcracker image tomorrow when it becomes legal. And one more ...

Team Kinkoid, please don't be stupid enough to post evidence that you are doing shitty game art

Edited by Proshka
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Proshka said:

I did not know that this is prohibited, because how can such a thing come to mind when you see that scripts, which allow you to see girls which have not yet been won, are posted and not banned on the forum

To be fair moderators probably cannot change those rules, only make sure that noone breaks them, but still double standards yeah 😃

image.png.b39f67db1f19c7e77a9c260124c728b8.png

6 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

To be fair moderators probably cannot change those rules, only make sure that noone breaks them

Aha! Moderators do what they should. And they also expand my vocabulary and explain what kind of address on the forum is allowed and what is not. Hence, it is permissible to call another person stupid here. I wonder if, as an appeal to the moderators and members of Kinkoid, I use the epithet "sir of stupidity", will double standards work again or will they swallow it?

53 minutes ago, Proshka said:

I did not know that this is prohibited, because how can such a thing come to mind when you see that scripts, which allow you to see girls which have not yet been won, are posted and not banned on the forum.

The only script that KK has allowed us to use thus far is HH++ and HH++ ONLY. 
Scripts are counted as a 3rd party program, which is and always has been prohibited. HH++ does NOT allow you to see what you claim this "not bannable" script gives you access to.

You literally just confessed to using another script. Big brain move.

30 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

To be fair moderators probably cannot change those rules, only make sure that noone breaks them, but still double standards yeah

Yep, we mods do not work for Kinkoid, nor do we represent them, we are just here to ensure the rules are followed to the best of our extent, so obviously we can't change any rules.
You could say that Kinkoid is the sheriff, while we mods are the security guards. 
Posting girl poses has to my understanding always been prohibited, so it's nothing new.
0-star poses are "ok". But to be on the safe side use spoiler tags even for those, without spaces you type: [ spoiler ] your thing here [ / spoiler ] 

So I don't really understand the double standard comments in this particular context.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Eman said:

... the task changed from the first to the second LC ...

I think that was only because of the rebalancing of Contest that took place between those 2 LCs:

So far it looks like we'll get the exact same Contests as with the last LC. You only have kind of a wild card on day 1 with the "Score points in contests". Depending on the type of (random) daily contest this can be quite the game changer!

I understand that they would not want to randomize the types of Legendary Contests, so it stays kind of balanced and all 4 "pillars" (PvP, Pachinko, Villains, Girls) are featured , but I wouldn't mind randomizing the sequence of those 4 Legendary Contests. Because it would make it a little less foreseeable/plannable and since players have different strengths, it would be interesting if e.g. maybe not your most or least successful Contest always comes first or last.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Slynia said:

You literally just confessed to using another script. Big brain move.

I don't think he confessed to anything though? The way i understood it, the script that shows future content was mentioned somewhere on the forum and that post was fine and there was no infraction.

Mod Edit: Deleted your statement here because: This does not count as spoiling, but this is something KK doesn't want everyone to know about! Do not speak of this publicly.

Edited by Slynia

hace 1 hora, Sir Fuck-a-Lot dijo:

I think that was only because of the rebalancing of Contest that took place between those 2 LCs:

So far it looks like we'll get the exact same Contests as with the last LC. You only have kind of a wild card on day 1 with the "Score points in contests". Depending on the type of (random) daily contest this can be quite the game changer!

I understand that they would not want to randomize the types of Legendary Contests, so it stays kind of balanced and all 4 "pillars" (PvP, Pachinko, Villains, Girls) are featured , but I wouldn't mind randomizing the sequence of those 4 Legendary Contests. Because it would make it a little less foreseeable/plannable and since players have different strengths, it would be interesting if e.g. maybe not your most or least successful Contest always comes first or last.

Yeah, looks like they'll be the same tasks as the previous one, but we won't be sure until the last day. You can't trust them, as the girl in this contest proves.

And I agree with you that different tasks would be better as they would make this contest more interesting... even if most of us want it gone.

• Like 1

I can understand talking about the girl and if you (dis)like how she is drawn, but don't go again with the "all new content is awful" discussion.

About the spoilers, all poses above the initial one should not be posted in the forum, especially early in the event, you can ruin the experience of discovering themselves for other players.

Going to the topic of legendary contests, I am surprised no one have posted how the usual "madness" is going on in your contests brackets, so I will post mine.

As always I am in a tough one. jeff_leppard has almost all the girls in the game, so seeing his amazing score it is clear he is going for 100 shards in the first day crushing all opposition. I also have @Slynia and @Dmitrii in my bracket to name some habituals in the forum, and their intentions seems to be the same. Our friend @_shal_ is also below, he probably goes only for 25 shards.

I still have not decided if going for 50 or 100 shards.

image.png.4a9b7c6644d55492157da24687a19894.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Proshka said:

Of course, this is not a 100% percent manga. [...] stylization in manga in particular. [...] And of course it's not manga style. Only a bad, thoughtless, and therefore unsuccessful attempt to copy it.

I'm not sure you understood what I was saying. I said that the anime everybody posted screenshots of as the probable reference for Tano has a 100% manga style. And that I wouldn't want such a style to creep even more into HH. This game's main drawing style is NOT manga at all. It's not even supposed to be, or (bar a few mostly unfortunate exceptions) trying to be. It has some manga influence, but the vast majority of the art found in the game has much more in common with European and US styles and techniques than Japanese ones. If it had a primarily Japanese style, like this anime people have posted about, then I wouldn't even be here. It's the atypical art style for a "hentai" game that hooked me in.

9 hours ago, Proshka said:

I understand that you, as a team member, must defend this.

No, you don't. I'm not a Kinkoid employee, let alone a member of any team within the company, I'm just one of the players who moderate the forum for them. Nothing in my agreement with them prevents me from voicing my own opinion freely. Don't assume otherwise just because I happen to like this one. Many players rushed to call it terrible based on just a sneak peek we had yesterday, and I see it differently, that's all. I think it's at least pretty decent, and definitely leagues above various actually poor quality drawings we've had in the past year or so.

2 hours ago, Slynia said:

Posting girl poses has to my understanding always been prohibited, so it's nothing new.
0-star poses are "ok". But to be on the safe side use spoiler tags even for those, without spaces you type: [ spoiler ] your thing here [ / spoiler ] 

Not only that, but it's also written in plain English for all to read in the Forum Rules:

On 9/10/2020 at 3:26 PM, Noacc said:

No spoilers! Do not spoil the surprise! In other words, pictures of girls, affections scenes, or just released quests are not allowed.

Which leads me to this:

3 hours ago, Proshka said:

So yeah, I'll post this nutcracker image tomorrow when it becomes legal.

No you won't, unless you really are looking to get banned. Just because some players will have obtained the girl by tomorrow, doesn't change the fact that posting advanced girl poses isn't allowed here. It'll be against the rules tomorrow, and a year from now as well. You didn't know or understand this rule before, now you will (hopefully).

So yeah, don't do that. And no, don't whine here about moderators doing their job and enforcing the rules you break. Just take the hint and maybe check the rules if in doubt. Which brings me to that:

3 hours ago, Proshka said:

Team Kinkoid, please don't be stupid enough to post evidence that you are doing shitty game art

Walking on thin ice, there, pal. Bragging about getting warned and posting your warning message here isn't a bright move either. It's sent privately and your warning points are invisible to other forum users primarily to avoid publicly shaming you, you know. You seem to feel like this was a sneaky move by the moderator and you act like you're a whistle-blower by making a fool of yourself out in the open, and taunting the mods maybe out of misplaced bravado or something? But no. You broke a rule, and you've been warned for it. You're also making pretty abusive posts based on crazy assumptions, and we've let them slide so far. But it won't last forever. Consider yourself warned on that as well.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2

2 hours ago, jelom said:

As always I am in a tough one. jeff_leppard has almost all the girls in the game, so seeing his amazing score it is clear he is going for 100 shards in the first day crushing all opposition. I also have @Slynia and @Dmitrii in my bracket to name some habituals in the forum, and their intentions seems to be the same. Our friend @_shal_ is also below, he probably goes only for 25 shards.

Bonus! Look who's also in my regular contest:

image.png.40dd7a779818d5c3ed8e2a4d14640c42.png

• Haha 2

Well since you asked Jelom... image.png.ebd812414dd0e88ca9c6d739155799f3.png
I used to be in 1st place for a solid 10 seconds at start lol. But yeah I'm not trying one bit, I'm just doing my league fights. There's some wild numbers in my regular contest as well, and with my ~500 million Ymens saved up I could try snatching the girl, but at the end of the day, I really can't be bothered. Screw this event honestly. (Currently am lvl 362, was 361 when the shitshow started)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got up late today, after doing too much yesterday. Sadly, this is going to be a recurring theme this week - and will be away from internet a bit as well.

Missed the first 7 hours of the event day, so started off behind got everything used as of now, and think I can grab a top 25 in the legendary contest, and that's good enough for progress. If an opportunity for a top 10 happens, that  would be great, but I won't likely be up around reset to see if it's possible.

Since you guys are discussing how bad things are in your contests, mine is not that terrible as of right now:

1st: 554,xxx
2nd: 394,xxx
3rd: 387,xxx
4th: 302,xxx
5th-13th are all in the 200 thousands.

I'm sitting 31st right now, but hopeful

Edited by Zteev

hace 1 hora, Čamuga dijo:

Well since you asked Jelom... image.png.ebd812414dd0e88ca9c6d739155799f3.png
I used to be in 1st place for a solid 10 seconds at start lol. But yeah I'm not trying one bit, I'm just doing my league fights. There's some wild numbers in my regular contest as well, and with my ~500 million Ymens saved up I could try snatching the girl, but at the end of the day, I really can't be bothered. Screw this event honestly. (Currently am lvl 362, was 361 when the shitshow started)

Yep... im in the same group with you and knowing the people in this game they are thinking the same as you.... unfortunately i dont have a lot of money right know but i need to stay in the top 10 if i want to get the girl tomorrow with my saved orbs in the pachinko event and finish this once and for all :( 

This event is a headche... really

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zenni said:

Yep... im in the same group with you and knowing the people in this game they are thinking the same as you.... unfortunately i dont have a lot of money right know but i need to stay in the top 10 if i want to get the girl tomorrow with my saved orbs in the pachinko event and finish this once and for all :( 

This event is a headche... really

Best of luck to you honestly... I'm definitely not wasting my Ymen stash on this shit lol, I only got a specific goal with the money (reach 1 billion mark, max out all the girls and the stats, I wanna try reaching those leaderboards for money spent+attribute purchase, I'm cruising on the lowest possible attributes lol)

hace 10 minutos, Čamuga dijo:

Best of luck to you honestly... I'm definitely not wasting my Ymen stash on this shit lol, I only got a specific goal with the money (reach 1 billion mark, max out all the girls and the stats, I wanna try reaching those leaderboards for money spent+attribute purchase, I'm cruising on the lowest possible attributes lol)

well.. i know that goal is a worst headche than this contestst but good luck anyway :)

59 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I see they changed the meaning of Legendary from Legendary awesome to Legendary failure. I'm not going to spend resources just so I can get nightmares about that face. 

We should have at least another 3 legendary contests now 1 hardcore and 2 know how due to charm getting two from legendary contests so don't expect them to stop doing them.