FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

5 hours ago, natstar said:

We should have at least another 3 legendary contests now 1 hardcore and 2 know how due to charm getting two from legendary contests so don't expect them to stop doing them.

I don't mind them doing more if they can deliver better girls. This face makes me not optimistic about our chances there of. 

• Like 1

200920_LC1-1.png.f047a76cde722cc2c8c6da6ae1daf169.png

This is my bracket right now, I'm Level 382 since this morning.

To reach the Top 4 I would have to donate 620k Ymen ... and I don't have that kind of money! WezOo and wolf were at the top of the bracket right from the get-go, with > 400k each. il2111 came from behind over night. 

That's why I don't like the "Score points in contests" part in combination with a daily contest featuring donations ... because I'm rather successful in PvP, league and arena, but now I'm getting topped by players who just donate huge sums of money ...

Ah well, maybe I will at least be able to finish in the Top 10 ...

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

200920_LC1-1.png.f047a76cde722cc2c8c6da6ae1daf169.png

This is my bracket right now, I'm Level 382 since this morning.

To reach the Top 4 I would have to donate 620k Ymen ... and I don't have that kind of money! WezOo and wolf were at the top of the bracket right from the get-go, with > 400k each. il2111 came from behind over night. 

That's why I don't like the "Score points in contests" part in combination with a daily contest featuring donations ... because I'm rather successful in PvP, league and arena, but now I'm getting topped by players who just donate huge sums of money ...

Ah well, maybe I will at least be able to finish in the Top 10 ...s

Just stay in the top 10 for the 50 shards then you only need to 25 shards in two of the next three contests to get her.

You also have arena and league wins for shared points in the contests but 50 shard prize is still good if you don't want to use kobans doing it.

• Like 2

Happy Lag Hour, everyone! Good luck, have fun for the end of Day 1. ^^

6 hours ago, Proshka said:

It seems that my group is one of the most unflappable

The screenshots you see with very high numbers typically come from the two highest brackets (401->infinity and 361->400). I've checked your profile in game out of curiosity and given your current level you're in a bracket that shouldn't go too crazy by comparison (201-240).

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

given your current level you're in a bracket that shouldn't go too crazy by comparison

And despite this, one comrade gave out seven-digit numbers, when the majority showed five-digit ones when I was below level 200. It was too much to say the least.

33082942_ScreenShot2020-09-20at7_03_50PM.thumb.png.3060c3ce8928b5167923fdeb6beb4eb2.png

Settled for an easy 25 shards, just with the Legendary contest. Did not donate anything. Winner spent 400 million in the normal contest, quite high for bracket 361-400. Koban earning places in the normal LC was ~125 million ymen worth of donations.

Edited by Zamio
fixed numbers.
  • Like 4

Adding a few more places to @Dmitrii's screenshot:

image.png.28fd492d685a80a72f9ccd67a9a01a20.png

631 kobans on a bit more than 3 league refills plus 250 million ymens to fine-tune my position. Was okay, I guess.

nicko got extremely lucky there, his score was already the same with more than half an hour to go, and he only fell to 10th from 7th (I believe). KennyHorny was actually pushing during the lag, but from the points progression it looked like league battles, not contest donations, so he might not have gotten to finish what he was trying to do.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 6

A good second place 🥈, after some frenzy rushes in the last five minutes from many players.

As I expected jeff_leppard increased his distance this morning, I could have surpassed him because Ymens are completely expendable at higher levels, but I went only to assure the 100 shards. The other two players with 100 shards were Dmitrii and Slynia, nothing strange here. Shal also catched a "cheap" 8th place for 50 shards rushing in the last minutes.

So the event is finished and I can relax the next days.

9 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

We must stop doing this. Well, are you satisfied?

What did you expect, my friend? Not only you rushed at the end, and at least you got the 100 shards.

Edited by jelom
remove the screenshot :-)
  • Like 7

In the following days I will be busy and won't be able to control my position in the bracket, so I need to finish this event on the first day. I spent about 600 millions (I had 240 millions and spent all my 27 X10 Great Pachinko Orbs). 😎
P.S. Funny, lags started exactly ten minutes before the end of the first day. 😄
P.P.S. Good luck to everyone for the next days. 😉

LC#3 Day1 result.png

Edited by Master Edward
  • Like 8

Damn, I really hate these last-minute rushes.
I was 2nd, went to grab a coffee and eat lunch, came back when it was 10 minutes left and then I was 6th! 
Really frustrating to try and rush yourself during the lag, but I donated only enough to get back into top 4, I don't care about 3 orbs anyway, as I made clear during the last LC.

I spent a total of 1.25 Billion Ymens this event contest and did 5 or 6 refills in the arena. I definitely spent way more resourses last LC so I take this as a win, but I really don't like LC overall.

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 7
  • Haha 3

Damn, the lag was too powerful. No shards for me. Too bad I was in a train since morning so it was difficult to play with people around me 😅 I got out of there 10 minutes before the end of the contest. The one thing I managed to do was to sell a few items. Next three days I have to do better 👍

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

11 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Adding a few more places to @Dmitrii's screenshot:

image.png.28fd492d685a80a72f9ccd67a9a01a20.png

631 kobans on a bit more than 3 league refills plus 250 million ymens to fine-tune my position. Was okay, I guess.

nicko got extremely lucky there, his score was already the same with more than half an hour to go, and he only fell to 10th from 7th (I believe). KennyHorny was actually pushing during the lag, but from the points progression it looked like league battles, not contest donations, so he might not have gotten to finish what he was trying to do.

I think we were both lucky not to be in the same legendary contest as Akuyurei he got first place in the corruption contest we were in at 852,950 points i wounder how high his legendary contest points were because he also had exp and score points in contests to add to it.