FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

6 hours ago, snowman22 said:

Went to bed 13th with 5 hours to go, woke up 27th, nothing for me.

I wrote a bunch of stuff but I ended up deleting it.

IMO LCs are the single worst thing in the game. I hate 'em.

I actually couldn't sleep so I ended up "sniping" (1 hour left, lost 3 spots) to 16th but I checked and if I had slept I would have been 26th (also from 13th).

I actually double checked the recent events survey because I think I misentered which I liked the least but it's closed.  If anyone's reading that knows my survey results, this should have been least liked.  PVP sniping is the worst (even tho I just did it, sorry).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Something tells me that if and when I ever break the 350 level barrier with my player I'll NEVER EVER EVER again be able to recruit a 5 star legendary girl as easily as I did this one without having to expend real world cash.   This I won't do so I best enjoy the level I'm at while I remain below 350.  Can't compete with the whales and sharks.  :) Until then best of luck to everyone in this event.

I'm level 387 and the first day cost me 1 league refill for a top 10 spot, I plan on finishing the girl today. It's really not that bad you just need to be a bit strategic with your resources

Also btw, the contest brackets are every 40 levels so the barrier would be 361 (for the 361-400 bracket). It probably does get harder in the 401+ bracket but hopefully you'll also have more resources to spend.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Taorin said:

I'm level 387 and the first day cost me 1 league refill for a top 10 spot, I plan on finishing the girl today. It's really not that bad you just need to be a bit strategic with your resources

Also btw, the contest brackets are every 40 levels so the barrier would be 361 (for the 361-400 bracket). It probably does get harder in the 401+ bracket but hopefully you'll also have more resources to spend.

401+ is the hardest for sure. You have more resources but so does everyone else, and most importantly, everybody at that level is an active player.
I'm a mostly f2p player and I have all LC girls so far, but I'm currently at level 441. It must be brutal for players in 401-410. Maybe we start to need a new bracket for 451+?

Just now, Kenrae said:

401+ is the hardest for sure. You have more resources but so does everyone else, and most importantly, everybody at that level is an active player.
I'm a mostly f2p player and I have all LC girls so far, but I'm currently at level 441. It must be brutal for players in 401-410. Maybe we start to need a new bracket for 451+?

yeah, not only people have a ton of ressources (and obviously a level 440 player much more than a 410 player, and most likely the difference is way bigger than from a 400 player to a 370), they also have to fight in a bigger bracket. It would make sense to make a new bracket from 441+ not 451+. I guess there arent enough players yet though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

yeah, not only people have a ton of ressources (and obviously a level 440 player much more than a 410 player, and most likely the difference is way bigger than from a 400 player to a 370), they also have to fight in a bigger bracket. It would make sense to make a new bracket from 441+ not 451+. I guess there arent enough players yet though.

Yeah, I guess it makes more sense. My subconscious mind was trying to save me from that, beeing at level 441 myself xD

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

hace 13 horas, natstar dijo:

Know-how did get a 5 star from playing the clicker game i guess but you have to actually play the game so don't get it just for signing up for it and hardcore got one from a banner ad as well so i guess this is to make up for charm not getting one from banner ads but i still found the news weird saying how she knows how to reward you well but if enough charm players complain about her they might change her to know how lol.

Banner or no banner, it has nothing to do with this girl being charm.

And, just for the record, before this event we had 6x 5* Know-How girls, 7 Hardcore girls and 7 Charm girls. This Legendary Contest should have given all the classes with the same amount of 5* legendaries, but no, they've decided to f*ck it up.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Everything went not according to plan this time 😀 (321-360 bracket). I thought I have enough for top-4. The other guys thought different.

1834212646_-1.jpg.0c8065d56e72fac26f4155e4a7ca0bff.jpg

that's a crazy bracket for that level. You would have won mine (361-400) bracket....

• Thanks 1

image.png.4a75d334657ab4166e3587774741bd4a.png

image.png.3a6bf08f38f60fe2920b8dbf428f5d6d.png

WumboCombo was in 10th with that score with half an hour to go, with a bunch of other players only barely over 400k at the time. It escalated quickly from there...

Anyway, thankfully I'm done with 2x50 shards now. 28 GPx10 orbs + 40 paid x10's at 39m per spin + 30m ymens emergency donation during the last 45 seconds when I found myself dropping from 7th to 9th.

Net cost of just over 700m for the 40 paid GP spins, but I also received almost 600m in return from the 28 orb spins, so other than that I'm currently sitting on very few ymens but a very large item stash, I've got out of it in okay shape. Also got two massive KH monostat upgrades out of all that; my two worst slots were both 35+ levels old and have now received more than 500 additional points each (from under 4300 to over 4800).

Won't be around for tomorrow's reset and I'm definitely not doing villain refills, so I'll just see where natural combativity and my modest stash of about 30 tickets will take me. I'll try to see if there's a cheap top 10 to be had on Day 4 for a MyPx3 orb, but I don't really have enough books right now so maybe I'll just let that slide with an eye to the future.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

image.png.4a75d334657ab4166e3587774741bd4a.png

image.png.3a6bf08f38f60fe2920b8dbf428f5d6d.png

WumboCombo was in 10th with that score with half an hour to go, with a bunch of other players only barely over 400k at the time. It escalated quickly from there...

Anyway, thankfully I'm done with 2x50 shards now. 28 GPx10 orbs + 40 paid x10's at 39m per spin + 30m ymens emergency donation during the last 45 seconds when I found myself dropping from 7th to 9th.

Net cost of just over 700m for the 40 paid GP spins, but I also received almost 600m in return from the 28 orb spins, so other than that I'm currently sitting on very few ymens but a very large item stash, I've got out of it in okay shape. Also got two massive KH monostat upgrades out of all that; my two worst slots were both 35+ levels old and have now received more than 500 additional points each (from under 4300 to over 4800).

Won't be around for tomorrow's reset and I'm definitely not doing villain refills, so I'll just see where natural combativity and my modest stash of about 30 tickets will take me. I'll try to see if there's a cheap top 10 to be had on Day 4 for a MyPx3 orb, but I don't really have enough books right now so maybe I'll just let that slide with an eye to the future.

Wow, that's a lucky bracket for a 401+ one... I finished 15th with almost 800k points, I would have been 4th there! 😐 

I haven't had a monostat in ages, I only seem to get charm and hardcore items 😭

Edited by Kenrae

Done with this.

16 GPx10 to start.

I was planning to use my 131 MyPx1 orbs as well but the RNG decided to have some fun with me. After just 5 orbs Yuna dropped. My 1st ever MyP drop. She was the only girl in my current MyP rotation. No more MyPx1 spins for me.

Switched to using 88 EpPx1 orbs.

I was not aiming for 1st but the gap between 1st and 5th was so small (about 15 orbs worth) and I thought I needed a 10 orb cushion on 5th anyway in case of server lag, and I have been trying to use more of my EpP orbs lately. So 1st.

Counting the LC, MyP and EpP drops thats 14 13 girls and I still have almost 200 EpPx1 orbs.

Edited by snowman22
  • Like 5

The only slight positive for me to come out of this badly designed event it that it encourages me to use my orbs. They let me get a 3rd and thus the girl. That plus the girls I got from the epic orbs and finishing off Piper from Jackson's Crew and I got a total of 12 girls in under 12 hours. I would say that was a pretty good run.

• Like 4

Due to the fact that Tano is now in my harem, and I have to see her regularly, my eyes began to bleed. What should I do? Get used to it? Stop playing? Gouge out your eyes? I was already starting to choose between the second and third options when a great idea came to me: I have to do something with Tano.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a new look for Tano, much more beautiful than the previous one! Look at this pose, just look at this face! Now she's perfect !! And the blood from my eyes will no longer flow. What a relief ...

patched.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1