FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

17 minutes ago, Proshka said:

Due to the fact that Tano is now in my harem, and I have to see her regularly, my eyes began to bleed. What should I do? Get used to it? Stop playing? Gouge out your eyes? I was already starting to choose between the second and third options when a great idea came to me: I have to do something with Tano.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a new look for Tano, much more beautiful than the previous one! Look at this pose, just look at this face! Now she's perfect !! And the blood from my eyes will no longer flow. What a relief ...

You can use "block image with uBlock".

look for the data saving thread, I guess jelom posted a full thing.: 

Just open Tano's image in extra tab and you know her ID to block her exclusivly.

Edited by windia

5 minutes ago, windia said:

You can use "block image with uBlock".

look for the data saving thread, I guess jelom posted a full thing. 

Just open Tano's image in extra tab and you know her ID to block her exclusivly.

Oh, so you also know how to improve the appearance of girls in this way! It's great that there are many of us!

• Like 1

Got Shtupra (how long ago did champions get added? Took me too f**king long to get her, especially since I'm charm and she's the best charm girl), dumped about 120 tickets and some kobans into the final champion while the legendary contest is about boss fights and champion fights. The points I got have me barely in the lead, hopefully I can at least stay top 4 for the 100 shards of Tano, since I got lower than 25th in the first and second day so still have no shards for her...

Edited by Inuzuka
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This Path of Attraction Legendary Contest was even more awesome than the last one for me.
I managed to save up tons and tons of pachinko orbs and went ultra-greedy in the contest. Got the girl, sold the endless amounts of items I got (along with 4 or 5 other girls) and maxed her out; still 15.8M cash left over.

Today was a good day for this guy right here :D

The girl is kinda cute, and my pp loves her generous amounts of boob; more importantly though, she's the second strongest girl for me at this moment (until and if I ever manage to get the charm girl from the champion) :D

7 out of 5 from me.

Edited by ismoke
asdasd
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Čamuga It's still a solid 5 hour timer until the end of the contest. You can be easily thrown out of top 4. You've got some cash at least, right? 😉

Ymens yes, but that won't help for this contest. If you mean $$, then fuck that lmao I'm not giving a penny to this game seeing what butchery they've given us for the past year.

• Like 1

He probably meant, that you at least get some Ymens from the tickets ...

Anyways, my LC isnt going really well so far. After spending around 100 tickets for todays contest I am only at 23th place. Since I only got in top25 the past two days and I wont risk at least a top10 for tomorrow, I probably gonna spend some kobans for refills. It's not the worst thing, but not something I had planned to do.

• Sad 1

Got the last 25 shards missing (i ended 10 in the first day without trying too much). Conclusion: I didn't watch love is war, but i saw the video of the girl posted on the forum, the story told in the scenes was fun, the poses chosen from the anime are great, the face in the end seems fine to me but i don't really like the "very big changes" (XD) done to the character.

I know that they are parodies, but some "respect" for the real one is needed in my opinion.

In the end i think we are a bit low on quality then usual for a legendary 5 girl, i appreciated a lot more Bellona's and Filya's art.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Inuzuka said:

image.png.514f9e93c169dc481ab3ca1c6b6bafb7.png

Was Restock the Market in the last Legendary contest?

also "sell items" is new for LC. 

"Buy items" & "restock" are completely new for any contest. 

and right now the "restock" does _not_ trigger on an open market which timer comes to 0:00 and restarts with 8h... - so either bug or only koban refreshes count.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

Restock the market? Ha, ha, ha. I feel bad for those that have not gotten the girl yet.  I wonder how many people are going to spend tens thousand of Kobans, spamming the restock the market,  buying and then selling the the market goods they get.

Of course those will be the same people complaining in the next contest.  How come I don't have any Kobans?  I need 7200 Kobans but, I only have 5.