comments for the HH events survey

jelom

19 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

66% wants 2 events at the same time... dear christ please no

To be fair, it depends on the type of event. A month-long event with little effort and little reward at the same time than other events shouldn't be a problem, two "normal" events would be horrible. In a sense, the leaderboards are something like that already.

• Like 1

Some results really surprised me. Here are my thoughts:

"What is the perfect amount of events per month in your opinion?"
I believe I voted 3 or 4 so I was with the majority of players. What's interesting is that there were more people who voted for 8 events than for 5.

"Which event do you like the least?"
It was predictable that PoA and LC would have the highest percentage. Hopefully, the devs will do something about these two (especially LC). I am surprised that nearly 17% of players voted for Classic Events. We have the opportunity to get a free girl for only doing missions, we get a decent portion of kobans everyday and there are only a few girls on trolls so for the period of 12 days it is possible to get them with a few to no refills. I guess people would vote for it because a new event means new girls and recent girls aren't that great as they used to be. I don't know if there are other drawbacks. Maybe it's too long?

"Which event do you like the most?"
Here we have a contradictory situation - besides "I like them all", Classic Event are the most liked ones. I voted for Orgy Days because we can get older girls and the devs give us prior Pachinko exclusive girls as a missions reward. People also like more LC and PoA than ED which, again, comes as a surprise to me. Only 5,6% for ED. A possible reason is that many players have the majority of girls and when ED starts, they have them all beside the new ones.  At the same time, players may have none of them making it impossible to get them all during only a few days. Also, the number of droppable shards is low.

"Would you be interested in having two events happening at the same time? For example, having a monthly event happening simultaneously to the shorter events."
I voted "No". I don't have enough time to get all girls from one event so having two events it makes it even more difficult. The reason why nearly 67% voted for "Yes" could be that the more means better. More girls so if we don't like some, there is a bigger chance to have at least one great looking.

"Do you think there are too many new girls to get during the Classic event?"
I don't remember my answer. In this moment, I don't have an opinion. As I said, more would mean better. But then it is more difficult to get them all without spending too many kobans.

"Do you think there are too many Legendary 3-stars girls?"
I voted "Yes". I remember a few years ago when a legendary girl meant something great. There were a lot of rare girls, a little more epic girls (mostly the Epic Pachinko exclusives) and then there were legendary girls which were either 5-stars from LD or the hardest to get Pachinko Exclusives from specific events (like Super Naisha). Now, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more legendary girls than epic girls. We even have 3-star legendary girls in Epic Pachinko. I know it's just a name, but for me Epic Pachinko is more like Legendary Pachinko now. There is too many 3-star girls. Their value is lost.

"What kind of rewards (others than girls and kobans) do you prefer?"
Among the given option Orbs seem the best and the most profitable. They may provide girls, useful equipment, Ymen (if the equipment is useless), boosters and less valuable items but still useful - books and gifts.

• Energy is useful only if you're not close to the newest scrolls. Besides that energy is only useful to convert it into tickets or use it in PoA or LC if they require it. It fills up rather quickly so I see no point in giving it as a reward.
  • Ymen is great for lower levels. If the devs want Ymen rewards to be more significant, it should scale with a level. At this moment there are only 2 good sources of money - selling equipment or losing to champions. Other sources aren't good enough to make me see any difference if I get it or not.
  • Tickets have only one use which is for champions. Currently, it is better to save them for PoA and LC. So if someone is saving them up for these events, they will have enough tickets to win. Tickets drop in many places so such event reward isn't useful.
  • I left combativity points for the end. This is a good reward but it depends on the time when we get them. If it's in the middle of an event where fights against trolls matter, then it's wonderful. We don't have to waste kobans to refill combativity points. But if this reward is given when we have no girls to get for fights, then these points are useless.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

66% wants 2 events at the same time... dear christ please no

I voted for 2 events:

• I kinda liked when there were 3 contests at the same time not so long ago (half a year?).
  • Does Places of Power count as an event? If it does, then I have nothing against it either.
Edited by Тёмный Властелин

5 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Does Places of Power count as an event? If it does, then I have nothing against it either.

I agree. If these simultaneous events are without a time restriction, I'm even fine with 8 of these. 

I think the question of "two events at same time" really depends on what KK considers an "event".

Before LC and PoA, an event was "from day x to day z - fight villain y"

Then it got a bit broader - still the (now only) daily contests are no "event".

So one definition still stands: at the end of an event, you usually have more girls - OD for some players no longer, but hey.

That excludes league as event - because there is no advertised girl to get.

Then again it is a question of needed effort & time frame: classic event = usually no koban refill; OD & LD = usually koban refill, PoA = can be done without, LC = well.

In this effort I exluced the use of Pachinko - because it costs usually kobans which is from my pov always the extra mile to go.

The last anniversary  - was that an event as whole or just back to back? 

With my definition it was no event - no event specific girl advertised/obtainable. "Just" bunch of extra login bonus.

6 hours ago, Kojot said:

I agree. If these simultaneous events are without a time restriction, I'm even fine with 8 of these. 

I mean the event is by definition a specific occasion happening at specific time. If it would be permanent, i guess you wouldn't be able to call it event (maybe rather new feature).

I know i am nitpicking :D but i dont think the poll was taking 'permanent' events into consideration.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

I mean the event is by definition a specific occasion happening at specific time. If it would be permanent, i guess you wouldn't be able to call it event (maybe rather new feature).

I know i am nitpicking :D but i dont think the poll was taking 'permanent' events into consideration.

You got a point there. So yeah, I'm no longer for the simultaneous events anymore 😅

Well, now we just wait and see what KK will do. It seems the majority dislike the 2 "new" events and a 5 event month, so either they do some changes, wich might not be right away, or they double down, and 5 events per month with PoA and LC every single month being the standard. I still believe that both events can be "salvaged". If it was me i would combine LC with legendary days, the girl/s would always be gained by fighting  trolls the contest would have just orbs, no shards, lets say event orbs for the top 4 and epic for the rest of ranks that now give shards, with fighting against the troll that drops the girl giving extra points for the contest. They could do the same thing with epic days and do epic contest but with mythic orbs for the top 4 and great orbs for the rest.

PoA, not a fan of the 7200, never have been, but that really doesnt grind my gears, its my choice to pay or not to pay, what i would really like to have is the choice in wich girls i get. I dont mind out of the 4 girls only getting 2 if i dont pay, but it would be nice to at least have the choice of wich 2 i get and wich 2 i dont get. Giving me that simple freedom of choice would make a lot of diference between making the event just for the sake of it or actually having fun in doing those set of tasks to unlock the girls i wanted.

Instead of removing events they could change them so that they are less pay to play.or that they offer more for players such as legendary days giving more than one class by giving the chance of getting old legendary days girls of the other two classes and to offer more shards for legendary contest so everyone that actually logs on for the event can get shards.

1.Path of attraction needs the requirements reduced it would be better to let people finish it early so people have more time to choose if they want to unlock the second half for the two extra event harem members a lot of people are not going to unlock the second half if they are not sure if they can finish the event.

At least with legendary contest you can get lucky and finish in 1-2 days this event takes longer than that even if you unlock the second path of rewards to do it faster.  (last time it took me two days to finish the chamption fights at the end of the path because i beat all the champions before doing enough fights so had to wait the second day to do the required amount also i do not like that you cannot do the event requirements in any order that you like having to hold recources such as energy/combativity snd waiting to unlock the next part of the path to use them )

2.Legendary contests would be more liked if the shard rewards worked more like 1-4 = 100 shards, 5-10 = 75 shards . 11-25 = 50 shards and 26+ = 25 shards. 

add kobans and combativity rewards to it as well such as 1-4th place giving kobans and 5-25th place also giving combativity and maybe some chamption tickets as well or change out the mythical orb for epic pachinko one.

3. Legendary days -   Needs at least two old legendary days girls of the other two classes that are not the class of the new legendary days girl to give something for every class to go for and having one on dark lord for new players to get as well.

Edited by natstar

9 hours ago, natstar said:

1.Path of attraction needs the requirements reduced it would be better to let people finish it early so people have more time to choose if they want to unlock the second half for the two extra event harem members a lot of people are not going to unlock the second half if they are not sure if they can finish the event.

You know that unlocking the second half helps you a lot in finishing the event, right? 😅

5 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

You know that unlocking the second half helps you a lot in finishing the eventlot, right? 😅

Poa was one of the lowest ranked events in the survey so i am suggesting ways for it to easier to do instead of cancelling the event in the future.

I have all the Poa girls i know also you did not quote it all i wrote more than that.

for being a reason to reduce it because i beat the all 6 champions in the last Poa before i had done enough fights to finish that step so i had to wait for the second day for when they reset in order to do the remaining battles much more annoying to do than legendary contest where it only takes 1-2 days if you put the same time that you spend doing Poa.

• Thinking 1

I voted "No" to the question about having two events at the same time, mostly out of worry that they might accelerate things even more than they've been doing lately. Since then I thought about it more, especially the specific example given in the survey (one event throughout the month, the other ones still lasting a certain number of days on top of it). I'm now convinced that it could be a great thing if implemented properly. And I'm thinking of PoA specifically, because it just fits.

PoA already has a structure and format very different from all other events', and also perfectly compatible with the tasks that other event types require. It's also very close in spirit to a monthly battle pass like more and more games have, with the background tasks linked to certain goals to reach while playing the regular parts of the game. And also of course the entire free path and premium path concept, which is exactly like a battle pass, and those things are often taking place all the time in many games, rotating every month or season or whatever. And this usually works out pretty well.

I think we could improve on a lot of things at once by moving to a monthly PoA with the same content but stretched across the entire month, while the other 3 or 4 events have more room in the calendar and still happen during specific weeks as usual. I even think it should be relatively easy from a UI perspective to make that move. PoA could simply become a new tab under "Activies", as PoP recently did, and you would find all the info, tasks, timer etc. for the current PoA on that tab. This way, the Event widget and related pop-up tab could be used for the shorter events instead, and the fact that we have the PoA of the month happening at the same time wouldn't be confusing or inconvenient.

For Kinkoid, it would allow them to pump out just as much content and as many events as they're doing right now, but with a less packed calendar. For players, it would simplify many things, from deciding whether to spend the kobans on the premium pass or not, to having more time to plan and spare kobans for that if you decide to go for it, to removing the frustration of having to hoard resources for weeks and then having to spend a lot at once and in a certain order. With a PoA always in the background, and knowing all the tasks ahead for it from the start, it would be a lot easier to plan and synergize some of these tasks with the usual daily activities, and also with regular events. Just picture this: so, the event is OD this week, and you already have PoA still ongoing in the background? Well, you just play your OD as usual, except that you fight the villains relevant for the OD girl(s) you're aiming for while progressing on some of your monthly PoA tasks like "do this many PvP wins" and so on.

I actually don't see a drawback to this type of change. But I'm curious to read what others think.

• Like 2

@DvDivXXXI do agree that this can be a good thing. However... this is KK we're talking about. I'm not willing to trust them for a second that they won't fuck this up entirely and cause a new problem for the players with disasterous results. 
I'd rather not open another huge can of worms that would in all likelihood make this game even worse...

• Haha 1

Since we didnt knew what we are voting for, the survey and its results were, at least for me, not that informative. For instance I voted yes to 2 events, but since we dont know exactly (not even remotley, even if there was a little indication for how it may could be) what this means , I could also have voted no. I also voted for 8 events a month, because there is a world were 8 would be great, but there are also worlds were 8 events arent. But since there was no specification in which frame we would have them I voted for 8 because more events could mean more girls and ressources etc. pp. And like now, I still would have the chance to get a break, if I am just sitting out one.

I am somewhat surprised about some of the results, but in the end the only thing matters to me, is what KK is doing with it. And that's something we dont know (and it would be so easy to use these surveys to improve some b2c-communication)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I voted "No" to the question about having two events at the same time, mostly out of worry that they might accelerate things even more than they've been doing lately. Since then I thought about it more, especially the specific example given in the survey (one event throughout the month, the other ones still lasting a certain number of days on top of it). I'm now convinced that it could be a great thing if implemented properly. And I'm thinking of PoA specifically, because it just fits.

PoA already has a structure and format very different from all other events', and also perfectly compatible with the tasks that other event types require. It's also very close in spirit to a monthly battle pass like more and more games have, with the background tasks linked to certain goals to reach while playing the regular parts of the game. And also of course the entire free path and premium path concept, which is exactly like a battle pass, and those things are often taking place all the time in many games, rotating every month or season or whatever. And this usually works out pretty well.

I think we could improve on a lot of things at once by moving to a monthly PoA with the same content but stretched across the entire month, while the other 3 or 4 events have more room in the calendar and still happen during specific weeks as usual. I even think it should be relatively easy from a UI perspective to make that move. PoA could simply become a new tab under "Activies", as PoP recently did, and you would find all the info, tasks, timer etc. for the current PoA on that tab. This way, the Event widget and related pop-up tab could be used for the shorter events instead, and the fact that we have the PoA of the month happening at the same time wouldn't be confusing or inconvenient.

For Kinkoid, it would allow them to pump out just as much content and as many events as they're doing right now, but with a less packed calendar. For players, it would simplify many things, from deciding whether to spend the kobans on the premium pass or not, to having more time to plan and spare kobans for that if you decide to go for it, to removing the frustration of having to hoard resources for weeks and then having to spend a lot at once and in a certain order. With a PoA always in the background, and knowing all the tasks ahead for it from the start, it would be a lot easier to plan and synergize some of these tasks with the usual daily activities, and also with regular events. Just picture this: so, the event is OD this week, and you already have PoA still ongoing in the background? Well, you just play your OD as usual, except that you fight the villains relevant for the OD girl(s) you're aiming for while progressing on some of your monthly PoA tasks like "do this many PvP wins" and so on.

I actually don't see a drawback to this type of change. But I'm curious to read what others think.

Actually, I voted yes because something similar to that came to my mind. It never crossed my mind that you could have two classic-style events at the same time, because that would be... let's just say no one in their right mind should implement that :P.

• Haha 1

2 ore fa, Kenrae ha scritto:

let's just say no one in their right mind should implement that :P.

And for this very reason KK could do it.

When answering a questionnaire you must read what is written well without making assumptions.

The question asks to superimpose two events, any type of event, not necessarily what would make sense and Kinkoid's motto is "our job is to make the wrong choices" so the right answer was NO.

The day they ask a more specific question that leaves no room for interpretation, it can be talked about but for this question as it is asked it's NO, ABSOLUTELY NO!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Il 23/9/2020 in 13:51 , Kojot ha scritto:

"Do you think there are too many Legendary 3-stars girls?"
I voted "Yes". I remember a few years ago when a legendary girl meant something great. There were a lot of rare girls, a little more epic girls (mostly the Epic Pachinko exclusives) and then there were legendary girls which were either 5-stars from LD or the hardest to get Pachinko Exclusives from specific events (like Super Naisha). Now, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more legendary girls than epic girls. We even have 3-star legendary girls in Epic Pachinko. I know it's just a name, but for me Epic Pachinko is more like Legendary Pachinko now. There is too many 3-star girls. Their value is lost.

I completely disagree.

This is what we could call a "semantic problem", I think. I mean, the concept of "rarity" means nothing, in this game. It's not that we have to wander in some part of the overworld to make the girls spawn; we could not get the exact same version of a girl more than once; we do not have to open packs that offer us different girls with different rates based on their rarity (well we have pachinkos, but every girl there has the same chance to pop out, it doesn't matter if they're rare epic or legendary)

Shard range, drop rates and, more in general, how much a girl cost (in terms of kobans and efforts) do not depend on girls' "rarity", but only on the event type/modality in which they are available. Here, the adjectives chosen to define the different groups indicates more how much will cost to upgrade those girls, than their actual "rarity".

And about the lost of value, what "value" are we talking about?
- Collection wise, every girl is unique and her value is only determined by how well she's drawn/how much you like her/how much you want her in you're harem, and that is completely not related to which rarity group she belongs.
- Strength/competitive wise, well, it is true that base stats increase going from starting/common to legendary, but is also true that the best choice for your team if you don't have three 5* legendary girls of your class are three 5* starting/common girls *, which you can get at the end of Gem Kingdom if you are a Hardcore player (Bunny, Ankyo and Sheheramazond), during Ninja Village if you'rer a Know-how player (Red Battler, Princess Agate and Solveig), or at the end of Invaded  Kingdom if you are a Charm player (Juliette, Jennie and Princess Noemy). In this matter, ANY 3* girl's value is 0
- In Champions performances, having higher main stats (at same level) than other 3* girls of different "rarity groups", 3* legendary girls are great to have, so the more the better  

* I do not consider the few 5* rare/epic girls as options, 'cause they come from being well advanced in adventure or be a veteran player that got those girls during their events. In both cases if you have them, you probably already  have three 5* legendary girls of your class and the resources to fully upgrade them, too.

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1

back in the old days I could win the weekly affection contest with 200k points. 

later it increased to like 350k to 500k or 800k.

recently - crossing fingers that my indication about ymen contest placement is right to say all my affection was counted - I made 1800k - and got 3rd. 

Yeah, I never know the margin. Could be 100 or 100k or 1000k. 

It is just that the amount of "give so many gifts" increases with the availability of legendary girls/ lack of rare or epic girls. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Antimon said:

I completely disagree.

This is what we could call a "semantic problem", I think. I mean, the concept of "rarity" means nothing, in this game. It's not that we have to wander in some part of the overworld to make the girls spawn; we could not get the exact same version of a girl more than once; we do not have to open packs that offer us different girls with different rates based on their rarity (well we have pachinkos, but every girl there has the same chance to pop out, it doesn't matter if they're rare epic or legendary)

Shard range, drop rates and, more in general, how much a girl cost (in terms of kobans and efforts) do not depend on girls' "rarity", but only on the event type/modality in which they are available. Here, the adjectives chosen to define the different groups indicates more how much will cost to upgrade those girls, than their actual "rarity".

- Collection wise, every girl is unique and her value is only determined by how well she's drawn/how much you like her/how much you want her in you're harem, and that is completely not related to which rarity group she belongs.
- Strength/competitive wise, well, it is true that base stats increase going from starting/common to legendary, but is also true that the best choice for your team if you don't have three 5* legendary girls of your class are three 5* starting/common girls *, which you can get at the end of Gem Kingdom if you are a Hardcore player (Bunny, Ankyo and Sheheramazond), during Ninja Village if you'rer a Know-how player (Red Battler, Princess Agate and Solveig), or at the end of Invaded  Kingdom if you are a Charm player (Juliette, Jennie and Princess Noemy). In this matter, ANY 3* girl's value is 0
- In Champions performances, having higher main stats (at same level) than other 3* girls of different "rarity groups", 3* legendary girls are great to have, so the more the better  

* I do not consider the few 5* rare/epic girls as options, 'cause they come from being well advanced in adventure or be a veteran player that got those girls during their events. In both cases if you have them, you probably already  have three 5* legendary girls of your class and the resources to fully upgrade them, too.

And you are right. As you said, it's a semantic problem. I just don't like to see so many legendaries while there is nothing legendary about them. Rarity means nothing. Their value means nothing. Only 5-star girls matter in competitiveness. So why do we even have so many 3-star legendaries if it means nothing? This is the problem for me. It's aesthetics. Yeah, we can say quoting the classic: "All women are queens!" and that's why every single one of them can be legendary but I don't buy it. 

48 minutes ago, Antimon said:

A personal evaluation. There may or may not be a value depending on your view. To me, it's abusing the meaning of the word. If something is meant to be legendary, let it be legendary. At this moment common girls have more value to me because there are fewer of them than legendaries.

• Thanks 1

11 minuti fa, Kojot ha scritto:

And you are right. As you said, it's a semantic problem. I just don't like to see so many legendaries while there is nothing legendary about them. Rarity means nothing. Their value means nothing. Only 5-star girls matter in competitiveness. So why do we even have so many 3-star legendaries if it means nothing? This is the problem for me. It's aesthetics. Yeah, we can say quoting the classic: "All women are queens!" and that's why every single one of them can be legendary but I don't buy it. 

A personal evaluation. There may or may not be a value depending on your view. To me, it's abusing the meaning of the word. If something is meant to be legendary, let it be legendary. At this moment common girls have more value to me because there are fewer of them than legendaries.

So, if the names instead of common/rare/epic/legendary were like, I don't know, Novice/Medium/Advanced/Master, would it have been better for you?

Edited by Antimon

1 minute ago, Antimon said:

So if the names instead of common/rare/epic/legendary were like, I don't know, Novice/Medium/Advanced/Master, would it have been better for you?

Not really because the problem remains. What makes one girl a master while other is a novice? If it was reflected in their affection scenes, it would be great because the meaning of their rank would represent their personality. Too bad that all novice girls would be novices forever as common girls never become legendary.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kojot said:

Too bad that all novice girls would be novices forever as common girls never become legendary.

Well, the solution could be a new feature that allowed increasing the rarity of a girl. That way you can made legendary your favourite girl. ;)

• Like 4