My Harem => Lag

SonyaVixen

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It´s unfortunately really a big problem (my harem has 850 girls and that´s a pain in the ass to load) .. while it´s true that the devs don´t really read the forum, it´s a issue they´re aware of and (I hope) one that they´re working on (acc. to one of the last Q&A´s with Rosso KK at least)

Unfortunately idk when they´ll present us a solution for it :/

44 minutes ago, SonyaVixen said:

And with every new girl it get's worse... Why have such a forum when ignoring it?

4 minutes ago, MCP said:

kk devs rarely read the forum. Try opening a support ticket instead.

• Like 3

On 10/12/2021 at 3:53 PM, holymolly said:

It´s unfortunately really a big problem (my harem has 850 girls and that´s a pain in the ass to load) .. while it´s true that the devs don´t really read the forum, it´s a issue they´re aware of and (I hope) one that they´re working on (acc. to one of the last Q&A´s with Rosso KK at least)

Unfortunately idk when they´ll present us a solution for it :/

That's great to know. This issue has been very painful for over a year now. And some people even quit the game during that time because of it. So it's good that they put it on their radar.

And at this point it's not even a lag. You have to wait for half a minute in order for it to load. Sometimes my browser even asks if it should wait for it to load or abandon it, cause it takes that much time. And you have to do it every time you need to upgrade a girl. Which is why I and other players I know don't even bother with that anymore. But sometimes you have to do it upgrade a girl for a team and it's a dreaded moment. So many girls and you can't even look at them because of that loading time.

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

That's great to know. This issue has been very painful for over a year now. And some people even quit the game during that time because of it. So it's good that they put it on their radar.

And at this point it's not even a lag. You have to wait for half a minute in order for it to load. Sometimes my browser even asks if it should wait for it to load or abandon it, cause it takes that much time. And you have to do it every time you need to upgrade a girl. Which is why I and other players I know don't even bother with that anymore. But sometimes you have to do it upgrade a girl for a team and it's a dreaded moment. So many girls and you can't even look at them because of that loading time.

I upgrade them from the Market, there's no need to go to the Harem (and of course I avoid it).

• Surprised :O 1

49 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I upgrade them from the Market, there's no need to go to the Harem (and of course I avoid it).

Wait, how? Upgrade always returns you to the girl's page in the harem to show you the affection scene and the button for her actual upgrade and then returns you into harem to show her new unlocked pose. And each time it spends time loading harem. So it takes few full harem loading times to get one upgrade. So I would really love if you share your secret on how to avoid that. Do you skip it by somehow making the page refresh work or is it some function from script?

But even if you avoid it and skip it somehow you still have to find the girl first in order to upgrade her. And I tested it, it's faster to go into the harem and search for her name than try and scroll through hundreds of girls in the market.

Or do you mean that you have enough resources to upgrade girls as you get them? 487 level... well, I guess it's possible. Then yeah, you can just easily find her in the Market among the most recent girls and upgrade here from there. But for me it's more rare. I upgrade girls only during PoA basically and I upgrade girls that I got months or even years ago so it's not easy to find them in the market without any search option.

And just to clarify. We're talking about the same upgrade, right? The only one. The one you spend affection gifts to get, the one that raises girl's star level, right?

17 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Bomba This thing might help you a bit.

Apart from other great features (like league battle simulator) you also get this:

2009863400_-2.jpg.8f16bdc1773d430f6d9952223251ac38.jpg

Thank you. I'm aware of the script's existence and some of its capabilities. But Kinkoid considers even an Adblocker a third-party program which isn't allowed and a possible reason for ban. And there were quite a few mentions/posts in the past of players who got banned for using it. Not sure how true they were, but still. So I try to avoid using it.

But if we're talking about it. Is there a function to skip harem loading time for girl's upgrade there? On the screenshot I see that it only helps with finding them in the Market and that's not much of a problem compared to the constant loading when you're upgrading a girl 5 or 6 times in a row.

3 minutes ago, Bomba said:

there were quite a few mentions/posts in the past of players who got banned for using it. Not sure how true they were, but still. So I try to avoid using it.

There were some attention to this particular script from the developers not so long ago and they approved that it doesn't violate any rules/ terms of use or whatever. So, to my understanding, it can be used without any fear to get a ban.

Well, considering all the recent nerfs and additions to the game, if I'll get an ingame ban, I'll not be upset at all. On the contrary, I'll feel relief and freedom 😀 Our club leader @Karyia stopped playing the game because of all the recent changes. Some of our club members feel the same, so this "threat" of a ban is, actually, not a threat at all. 😀

12 minutes ago, Bomba said:

But if we're talking about it. Is there a function to skip harem loading time for girl's upgrade there?

Nope, it only helps to sort things out. But that's a good feature. I use it quite frequently to find the girls to upgrade for the current blessings (and to check, wether I have this girl from the list of the best girls for the current blessings).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

There were some attention to this particular script from the developers not so long ago and they approved that it doesn't violate any rules/ terms of use or whatever. So, to my understanding, it can be used without any fear to get a ban.

Well, considering all the recent nerfs and additions to the game, if I'll get an ingame ban, I'll not be upset at all. On the contrary, I'll feel relief and freedom 😀 Our club leader @Karyia stopped playing the game because of all the recent changes. Some of our club members feel the same, so this "threat" of a ban is, actually, not a threat at all. 😀

Nope, it only helps to sort things out. But that's a good feature. I use it quite frequently to find the girls to upgrade for the current blessings (and to check, wether I have this girl from the list of the best girls for the current blessings).

Yeah, I remember reading about it. Iirc they even said that they might implement some of those things that script does.

And yeah, half of our club already left for the same reasons. As for bans I feel a bit different about it. I don't care about being banned, cause I don't do anything wrong and if I'll do something wrong then I don't need to care about the ban. What I do care about is how some people use the threat of ban as justification for their actions. Now, yes, they allowed the use of this specific script, but in the past anything of that sort wasn't allowed. To which point? Well, few patches ago they finally allowed to disable the animation during Orgy Days, but before that, when it first appeared two years ago and caused problems it was ruled that you can have those problems with it only if you use "scripts" and third party programs. For which they banned at that time. Cool, right? Basically, if you have problems with what we do then we should ban you. So yeah, context matters. And anyway, one thing is leaving. Another one is being banned for no reason.

As for the upgrade that we talked about. Well, if it still points you in the direction of harem then there's nothing to talk about, cause it includes the time for loading said harem which as this thread points out is quite a time consuming endeavour. So if you end up in the harem anyway that means you still have to go through that loading process, so yeah, like all roads lead to Rome, upgrading girls always leads to harem. As for Blessings and feeding girls with books... weeeell, I actually like to visit harem for that and check their poses and pick those that I want to see during the week, so it won't help me there either, cause I'll still be visiting harem in the end.

3 hours ago, Bomba said:

Wait, how? Upgrade always returns you to the girl's page in the harem to show you the affection scene and the button for her actual upgrade and then returns you into harem to show her new unlocked pose. And each time it spends time loading harem. So it takes few full harem loading times to get one upgrade. So I would really love if you share your secret on how to avoid that. Do you skip it by somehow making the page refresh work or is it some function from script?

This is an upgrade button, no need to go to the harem:

image.png.249de8d2892fc3d4e6dea4d3d9e51de8.png

Granted, it sends you to the harem after upgrading, but there's no need to go there first. And you can press "go back" on your browser when you see it loading the harem without waiting for it to load.

Also, if you have a mouse with more than 3 buttons, having one to "go back" is a blessing for this game.

13 hours ago, Kenrae said:

This is an upgrade button, no need to go to the harem:

image.png.249de8d2892fc3d4e6dea4d3d9e51de8.png

Granted, it sends you to the harem after upgrading, but there's no need to go there first. And you can press "go back" on your browser when you see it loading the harem without waiting for it to load.

Also, if you have a mouse with more than 3 buttons, having one to "go back" is a blessing for this game.

Except it's not. As I said before and as you're quite aware of that too that button doesn't upgrade your girl. It sends you to the page in the Harem with an affection scene. Here:

HaremUpgrade1.thumb.jpg.3a9c9786e06c45e06064483724506382.jpg

And these two buttons are actual upgrade buttons. (No one uses the one with koban cost though). And it's located in the Harem, not Market. And pressing that button sends you to the harem and starts that enormous loading time which is unavoidable.

And I guess here is where your helpful tip should come in handy if I understand you correctly. Because you're able to avoid the loading time of harem here. Which has nothing to do with Market, cause this is not a Market. And it got me really confused why you insisted that it's the use of market that helps to avoid it and not your trick. Because without use of your trick Market doesn't help in avoiding it in any way.

Now, when we cleared that out. Here's the question. Does it work for you every time? And is there anything else to it? Cause I saw that tip on the forum. And it doesn't work for me like that. About 10% of the time - yes, it reacts to "return" command and gets me back. But in most cases it continues to load the harem without allowing any interaction until some seconds has passed and only after that I get an option to do something about it. And at that point basically half of the loading time is done and it's easier to wait until the end.

Another question which I can guess your answer to, but still have to ask is: Does it register your upgrade without any problems? I assume that yes. But I never tried it with the upgrade button. And when I was in the similar situations in battles - either in League or with bosses. It didn't register it there. Neither combativity nor challenge tokens were spent and there were no results of such battles. So I kinda assumed that it worked like that everywhere. But I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, thank you for this tip. Avoiding this harem loading time is crucial, so I'll try to make it work for me on my own, but I would really appreciate some more of your input on that.

Oh, and just for the reference point. How long is harem loading time for you? Cause we talked about it in our club and there's a big difference depending on the systems. For some it's around few seconds. For me and others it's around half a minute. So that contributes to a different experience too and I'm just curious if your system is what allows you to use the return command that easily or is there something else. But honestly, this shouldn't be the a game where difference in systems plays any role anyway.

Hey, the page with the affection scene is not part of the harem. I don't consider that part of the harem just as I don't consider it part of the Town (it's in the path to reach it too, on the left of the word "Harem", right?). Anyway, it loads fast, which is what's important here. You can go there from the Harem or from the Market, so I mentioned I always do it from the Market, since I've encountered people who didn't notice that button before.

On your questions, yes, it works for me every time. I've become used to it, specially when upgrading a girl multiple times for a battle team. I have a mouse button programmed to go back in the browser, that lets me press it fast, maybe that's the difference.

The upgrade is always registered. The game moves you to the harem only when it receives that the upgrade has been done. I use this trick with champions and villians battles too (never in Leagues, I want to see what happens exactly there every time). In this case you need to get a feeling of when has the game really received the answer from the server and starts showing the battle. It gets some tests to get used to it but it's basically waiting for the first animation to start.

Harem for me loads in about 10 seconds.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Hey, the page with the affection scene is not part of the harem. I don't consider that part of the harem just as I don't consider it part of the Town (it's in the path to reach it too, on the left of the word "Harem", right?). Anyway, it loads fast, which is what's important here. You can go there from the Harem or from the Market, so I mentioned I always do it from the Market, since I've encountered people who didn't notice that button before.

On your questions, yes, it works for me every time. I've become used to it, specially when upgrading a girl multiple times for a battle team. I have a mouse button programmed to go back in the browser, that lets me press it fast, maybe that's the difference.

The upgrade is always registered. The game moves you to the harem only when it receives that the upgrade has been done. I use this trick with champions and villians battles too (never in Leagues, I want to see what happens exactly there every time). In this case you need to get a feeling of when has the game really received the answer from the server and starts showing the battle. It gets some tests to get used to it but it's basically waiting for the first animation to start.

Harem for me loads in about 10 seconds.

Aha! So timing is that important here! Okay, I'll try to test it out with upgrades during the PoA. It should save tons of time. Thank you very much!

And don't worry. As I said the key word "Market" confused me really hard there. But we figured it out in the end. That's what matters.

But I've got to say. The fact that we have to resolve to timing the return button in order to avoid it is bonkers. It shouldn't be that hard.

Also, my condolences to Observer_X, that's a big number. I have the same range as Тёмный Властелин - it takes at least 20 seconds usually. So you guys with 10-11 seconds have it relatively good, I might say. Not as good as one of the guys in our club though. 5 seconds. No surprise that he didn't understand our problems.

Holy shit, it, actually, works! @Kenrae Thanks a ton 😉 I used this "go back at once" technique (mouse gesture in my case) only during combativity contests to score points faster in the "sniper time". I didn't even consider that it can be applied to ugrading girls and avoiding harem load every time you upgrade a star. 

• Like 1