• \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sexy Summer. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wanton Winter. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

2 hours ago, Xemnas said:

So back on topic as suggested ^^ i have a question, (becouse i'm not sure of my calculations): Do you guys think that is possible to fully end the 16 missions without taking the extra combactivity reward, and save it for later ? Currently i'm on the 10 step (43/70), i want to save all the combactivity that i can for the next classic event.

I did that last month but with only the ones gave in the 2nd (pay ones) column i couldn't get all the boss girls in the last classic event (ended at 54 shards for the last recruitable one). So i think that if i save all the conbactivity of the path i might be able to get all the free ones next month.

Is the time enough ? Considering that we can take the energy reward but we have to w8 for the duels in the arena and the ones in the legue. I really want to save the combactivity but, for example, to do 100 villans it will take 50 hours (20 fights in 10 hours).

Again is it possible to end the path in time without taking the extra combactivity reward, only taking the energy ? (i hope i made myself easy to understand :) )

Just make sure you claim any rewards that are unlocked that you want before the event ends i am doing the same thing by waiting to finish the event first before claiming the combativity rewards.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, natstar said:

Just make sure you claim any rewards that are unlocked that you want before the event ends i am doing the same thing by waiting to finish the event first before claiming the combativity rewards.

Yeah obviously. I always triple check that I didn´t miss something ^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I didn't do the maths, but since you've purchased the premium path and you're already at the 10th task, I'd say it should be doable with tight time management.

However, you'll lose 24 hours worth of natural combativity refills between the end of PoA on Sept 30th and the start of the next event on Oct 1st either way. Your call.

I know but if i can start the next Classic event with 130 combactivity, instead of 75 like the last one, i'm sure ( or at least i really Hope 😂) that i'll be able to get all the boss girls, so i think is a (worth) sacrifice that i can do

• Like 1

7 minuti fa, Xemnas ha scritto:

I know but if i can start the next Classic event with 130 combactivity, instead of 75 like the last one, i'm sure ( or at least i really Hope 😂) that i'll be able to get all the boss girls, so i think is a (worth) sacrifice that i can do

Consider that with a 9 days main event, we are 150 free fights short on the average requested. Those 110 CPs from PoA will be sufficient in "good RNG swings" to complete the event without refilling. But even if they won't assure you to get all the three girls even in more average times or bad RNG swings, they'll save you up to 5,5 refills (~1200kobans, a considerable amount, if you ask me)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am informed, never publish in Spanish, the first thing I did was read the rules. but I also read what he wrote when they started a debate in order to have an official communication channel in Spanish. If you are a moderator, at least analyze what they want to communicate. Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world, at less I think it is appropriate to  make a channel so that they can chat if they want like French and Italians can do. Even if the rules say otherwise, try to mediate and not just deny its existence by saying "speaking in Spanish is prohibited" without reading what was debated. Beyond opinions, this is not the place to debate this.

btw thanks for helping 

hace 7 horas, DvDivXXX dijo:

You're very mistaken on this. That's not a George thing, and it's not a conspiracy against Spanish speakers either. That's just a plain and simple forum RULE that all of us moderators have to enforce. ONLY English is allowed in the EN section, only French in the FR section, and then I guess there's the Italian Enclave sub-forum which allows Italian, but that's an old exception (and might even be obsolete now that the Italian-speaking CM who launched it no longer works here).

Post in Russian, Portuguese, German or any other language besides English in the EN section, and you'll get the same result as when you post in Spanish. From whichever EN mod notices it first, not from George specifically. So don't be too paranoid and maybe check the Rules thread to get a better idea of what's allowed or not.

Group hug and move on? 🤗

good enough for me :D 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Again is it possible to end the path in time without taking the extra combactivity reward, only taking the energy ? (i hope i made myself easy to understand :) )

I also didn't do the excact math ;) but I agree, that it should be doable.

But since no one else pointed this out so far, I would also advise caution regarding task XV: Score 10,000 points in contests!

Depending on the daily contest active when you reach this task, this could as well cost some time, maybe even 1 day if you have to wait for the next daily contest, if you encounter a contest that only gives low scores. And of course this will also depend on your ressources.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hace 5 minutos, Sir Fuck-a-Lot dijo:

I also didn't do the excact math ;) but I agree, that it should be doable.

But since no one else pointed this out so far, I would also advise caution regarding task XV: Score 10,000 points in contests!

Depending on the daily contest active when you reach this task, this could as well cost some time, maybe even 1 day if you have to wait for the next daily contest, if you encounter a contest that only gives low scores. And of course this will also depend on your ressources.

And given that task 14 is 100 villain fights, roughly the equivalent of two whole days of combativity, you'll need to be sure to be able to do the final 60 PVP wins or you may risk running out of time.

• Like 1

I'm currently at task XI (Spend 200 energy).

I paid for the bonus rewards, but so far have only used the +25 combativity to shorten task X (Defeat 70 Villains).

Even if I cashed in all available energy rewards (including bonus), I would still have to wait until shortly after midnight local time to reach the goal of 200, respectively 240 (as I am up to date with the story and can only spend 60 energy a time for a Champion ticket at the Champions Reception desk). ;)

So I'll wait until tomorrow morning to finish task XI and then freshly start task XII (Do 60 Champion performances). 💪

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 3

I like the girls in this one 😊 bought the premium path just for summer.

I do still wish we didn't need to use champion tickets for PoA, or at least there could be some other way to incorporate the usage rather than amount of tickets; only because I still don't have my specialty's 5 star girl from champions and I'm a little paranoid about spending them when I know I could potentially need 100+ tickets for LC alone to secure the girl (and since apparently we only get 5 star KH girls in legendary days/LC once per year now, I could really use Any).

That said, I'm pretty happy with this PoA 👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ricardomagno said:

btw thanks for helping 

My pleasure. I'm not aware of the discussion you referred to, and I don't want to derail this thread again, so I won't discuss it further here. I'll just tell you that opening a dedicated sub-forum for another language or not is entirely up to Kinkoid (not us moderators), and the main factors in this type of decision would be their own staff and the game's community, not how common a certain language is in general, which makes sense. For instance, we have a French forum and a French Discord, not because of how many people speak French worldwide, but rather because the core Kinkoid team behind the game speaks French, as well as a large part of the player base. We also have a French-speaking CM and French mods. We have none of that for most languages.

If you wish, you absolutely can open a thread (if you speak English in it) under Suggestions and suggest that Kinkoid opens a Spanish forum. That wouldn't break any rule (but don't get your hopes up). In any case, as you already understood, this thread is the not the place for that. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

I usually don't spend rivers of words judging the girl graphics, but this time I must admit I am pleasantly surprised. I must admit that this is the first time that I found the new version of two girls (Spring and Summer) that IMHO are better than the original ones. The best girl of this Path of Attraction by my taste is for sure Summer (not only because of the increase in boob size), but she is only a notch above Winter. After them i put Spring and Autumn more or less at the same level.

As for the progress, I just reached task X and emptied the League tokens bar and one round in Arena... bed time now.

By the way, I found quite weird that with a little preparation even a player that doesn't spend kobans is able to clear task 8 in less than a day (even without gathering rewards), but then to continue he have to run for five days to complete the other eight tasks (even after having gathered all rewards)... IMHO it is truly not surprising that in the Event Survey the Path of Attraction resulted as one of the less liked events: practically no player with a normal life outside the game can hope to reach the end, unless he's a master of planning...

• Thinking 4

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

By the way, I found quite weird that with a little preparation even a player that doesn't spend kobans is able to clear task 8 in less than a day (even without gathering rewards), but then to continue he have to run for five days to complete the other eight tasks (even after having gathered all rewards)... IMHO it is truly not surprising that in the Event Survey the Path of Attraction resulted as one of the less liked events: practically no player with a normal life outside the game can hope to reach the end, unless he's a master of planning...

One doesn't have to be a master of planning - my mini spreadsheet guide lays out what I do as a free to play guy, who is not using Kobans on anything stupid, and it plans to finish a day early. It's published in the thread again, although I haven't done much detailed text to go with it like I have in the past.

Truthfully, lesser skilled players with a normal life won't be able to reach the end on time, if they are also weak for their league, but that's multiple impediments.

Hatred of the Path because it's hard to complete is something I hear, but I'm not generally finding those players to be credible, especially when the complaints are that it requires spending, which I know it doesn't. Note that I'm not saying you are stating that it requires spending.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

By the way, I found quite weird that with a little preparation even a player that doesn't spend kobans is able to clear task 8 in less than a day (even without gathering rewards), but then to continue he have to run for five days to complete the other eight tasks

First off, everything that @Zteev said. But also on top of that, don't be a master in seeing the glass half empty, my friend. The fact that the first 8 tasks are easier to complete, and thus the first free girl is basically a guarantee except for super casual players is a good thing. The fact that the second half of the event requires more planning and activity is not a bad thing either. It's fair.

There's at least something valuable everyone can grab for free and without effort. And then, there's more for active players who are at least a bit dedicated and don't suck at planning. And then, there's even more for those who also invest kobans in the premium path. That's really fair imho.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

After finishing all PoA tasks (just in time to get points in the contest when claiming the girls B| ) and seeing the poses and affection images of the girls, it is time to evaluate this Sexy Seasons Event (5th Path of Atraction).

Girls:

• All of them look good to me :x 👌

Tasks:

• Path to the first girl (8 tasks), really easy, you can reach it in one day, even if not unlocking the second set of rewards. 👍
  • Path to the second girl (16 tasks), relatively easy if unlocking and using all the rewards. If not, then it is doable but it is needed some care to manage when to use your resources and rewards 👍 . If in addition you want to save some combativity for the next classic event (I don't advise that, you save 110 but waste 50 because you lose one day regeneration) then the tasks are a lot harder to finish (the villains tasks alone would take two and a half days).

Rewards:

• Free: 2 girls and 50 energy, 45 combativity, 23 tickets, 1 GP x10 orb, 7 EP x1 orbs, 1 MP orb, 1 MP x3 orb, 1 MP x6 orb, 4.40 M Ymens. 👌
  • For 7200 Kobans you get 2 girls, 80 energy, 65 combativity, 37 tickets, 2 GP x10 orb, 11 EP x1 orbs, 1 MP orb, 2 MP x3 orb, 2 MP x6 orb, 6.61 M Ymens (not counting the time and effort  saved to finish the event) 👍 You get the equivalent of half a girl in EP orbs and more than half in MP orbs.

Overall: I think PoA has matured and it is now a well established tipe of event. The rewards now help you to finish the next tasks, the cost in kobans for the girls and rewards is well adjusted in my opinion, the time is enough and you don't have to amass many tickets in advance. As a negative point, it demands too much time connected and changes in schedule to finish it, especially for the free route, and some people cannot do that. It is an event I would like to see in the future, but not every month, perhaps alternating months could be the right schedule.

Edited by jelom
correction
  • Like 11

I'll finish it tomorrow

Screenshot_7.jpg

Despite the successful completion of the task, there is no pleasure in completing it. The arts, although not as bad as they could be, do not arouse interest. They're boring. I will not say anything about spring and autumn - they are also so-so by themselves. There was no pleasure in the process, only the rather drawn-out monotonous execution of the same actions (it was especially annoying to click on the buttons in battles with champions). During the event, there was the lowest drop rate from villains. As a result, a complete feeling of wasted time. It looks like this is the last event I took part in.

Edited by Proshka
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 2

7 hours ago, jelom said:

Sexy Seasons Event (4th Path of Atraction)

5th* actually:

PoA 01 (just "Path of Attraction" & just 1+1 girls) (2020/04)
PoA 02 ("Boobies Wars" 1+1 -> 2+2 girls) (2020/05)
PoA 03 ("Heatwave") (2020/07)
PoA 04 ("The Hunt is On!")(2020/08)
PoA 05 ("Sexy Seasons")(2020/09)

7 hours ago, jelom said:

save some combativity for the next classic event (I don't advise that, you save 110 but waste 50 because you lost one day regeneration)

Not exactly. You make the PoA significantly longer and more difficult to complete, and you sacrifice 48 plain old regular (non-event) villain fights (at least when the schedule has an "off day" in between the events, which isn't always the case). In exchange, you get to stash and convert a whole bunch of plain old regular (non-event) villain fights into koban-free refills for the next event. There is a price to pay, and it's only manageable for very dedicated players with good planning and time management, but there are real benefits if you can pull it off. The value of a plain old regular fight vs a fight that helps with a fight-based event aren't quite comparable, and on top of that you "waste" far fewer of the less valuable ones than the number of the more valuable ones you can save up.

It's still tricky, but I've changed my mind completely about this trick over the past couple of days. It's very neat and I plan on pulling it off completely next time (I had already used up half of the combativity rewards before changing my mind this time, but at least I've learned something in the process ^^).

45 minutes ago, Proshka said:

During the event, there was the lowest drop rate from villains.

That drop rate never ever EVER changes. It's the same everywhere and for everyone. However, there's this thing called variance, and what you describe here is called "having a bad run" and is as inevitable as "what goes up must come down" for this type of mechanics over time. I won't detail it further here, as if you're in the superstitious / conspiracy theory camp, a whole page wouldn't convince you, and if you're open-minded on this topic and/or have a good understanding of odds and stats, this should be more than enough to reassure you.

49 minutes ago, Proshka said:

There was no pleasure in the process, only the rather drawn-out monotonous execution of the same actions (it was especially annoying to click on the buttons in battles with champions). (...) a complete feeling of wasted time. It looks like this is the last event I took part in.

Sorry you feel this way. But reading this, it sounds to me like you're bored of this game, period rather than just PoA specifically as an event. After all, PoA only asks you to play the regular parts of the game (which is why it would make a perfect Battle Pass system if they stretched it out over the whole month, but in the background). If doing that bores you, then it might be time to cut your losses and realize maybe this game isn't for you (anymore?).

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not exactly. You make the PoA significantly longer and more difficult to complete, and you sacrifice 48 plain old regular (non-event) villain fights (at least when the schedule has an "off day" in between the events, which isn't always the case). In exchange, you get to stash and convert a whole bunch of plain old regular (non-event) villain fights into koban-free refills for the next event. There is a price to pay, and it's only manageable for very dedicated players with good planning and time management, but there are real benefits if you can pull it off. The value of a plain old regular fight vs a fight that helps with a fight-based event aren't quite comparable, and on top of that you "waste" far fewer of the less valuable ones than the number of the more valuable ones you can save up.

FWIW, I'm seriously considering doing it as well. Spending on refills in a classic event isn't exactly a live-or-die decision for me, but giving up 48 Nike fights for up to 1188 kobans in possible event savings is definitely something in the "worth thinking about" category.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

FWIW, I'm seriously considering doing it as well. Spending on refills in a classic event isn't exactly a live-or-die decision for me, but giving up 48 Nike fights for up to 1188 kobans in possible event savings is definitely something in the "worth thinking about" category.

Yeah, i thought about it, too, but I decided against it. I personally dont like to 'waste' ressource just to gain a small, not even guaranteed advantage. That's obviously just a personal reason, not one who comes from an 'economical' perspective on the game. But, at least for me, that's not the only perspecitve I use to decide on my actions in the game.

Another reason I didnt do it, was to participate in two villian contests on nutaku; the kobans I gathered there will reduce the potential koban loss for the classic event. And if I am lucky I may even made a winning decision (even though it's a big gabmle).

Thirdly, another personal reason,  I really do like to finish this kind of event early. Sometimes the tasks are using too much 'work load'-space in my brain. Finishing in the last second also trigger some 'what if I miss out for whatever reason the last day of the event' fears. That's probably also the main reason why I dislike LC the most. There is always some uncertainty and stress about it and that's what i dont like (obviously not genereally spekaing, but in this game).

Edit: I finished the event a few hours ago, so gl to everyone still grinding for it.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That drop rate never ever EVER changes

Oh, yes, I wanted to say a drop chance. Excuse me. I really hate that Sylvanus always have "bad run" with no spheres, no tickets, no shards and it's just great if chance of drop 1 in a 100. And now Finalmecia goes there. It's really annoying.

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

But reading this, it sounds to me like you're bored of this game

Yes it is. I hate guaranteed "bad runs" at Sylvanus, I hate that "bad runs" exists here when even I can fix it by two strings of code (and yet all my programming skills are limited to writing 'hello world'). I don't like bad art, which has become too much. And many other bad decisions in the game.

Why am I writing this in the PoA section? Because, as you rightly said, in PoA there is a race through the regular parts of the game, but in a short time. It turns out a certain cut of the quality of the entire game. It is PoA that reveals all the weaknesses and it is this event that made it clear to me through itself that the whole game does not justify itself. In this regard, PoA is a great thing!

In this PoA we have another 2 girls with bad art and two girls are OK. But all 4 don't have any interesting decisions in design. If artists have more time to spend to design characters, to design their poses the result will be more better. But someone decide that sacrifice quality for quantity is a great idea.

So I spent in this PoA kobans to get two girls that are better drawn. And it was a great deal. But why was I not satisfied?

Because I didn’t pay for the design of these two specific girls, but for the guaranty that I don’t come across bad and very bad art when spending kobans (in pachinko as example). I didn't choose between great and great, but between OK and really bad. In terms of gameplay, these two girls have no value at all - half of my harem are legendary girls. So what? The developers have devalued legendary completely. Therefore, in the end, I spent kobans not in order to get something good, but in order not to get something bad.

You can't be proud of the fact that compared to a serial killer, you are still better. It's the same here - the girls are compared not with the best examples of [this game] art, but with the worst ones, and against their background everything seems to be not bad. But this is not the case.

According that "PoA only asks you to play the regular parts of the game" there a great chance that all players who hate PoA hate the whole game. And it is a really big amount of current players. I hope that you do not delete this post, and I even more hope that the developers will not ignore it. For some of the players I belong to, it is obvious that the developers have turned on the wrong way some times ago.

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

If doing that bores you, then it might be time to cut your losses and realize maybe this game isn't for you (anymore?).

And you're right again. I'm not going to call anyone to anything. For me personally, the game has become unacceptable because of all these decisions that I listed above. Of course I will stop playing it. True, this will not save the game from all these problems. Especially if you pretend that such opinions are just the yapping of stupid grumpy haters.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

12 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

It would have been nice to have an opportunity of unlocking half of the premium path for 3600 kobans and then, if you're willing to get more, pay another 3600 for the other half. 7200 kobans is a substantial sum to pay at once.

They want you to unlock the entire path because then people are likely to spend kobans or buy a bundle if they do not have enough rescourses or time to finish it on time.

If you are low on kobans your better off saving them for the next legendary days event that we get next month

• Like 2