September calendar - independant survey

Spy

Good evening to you all!

Considering the (numerous) feedbacks on the forum about the September calendar, I suggest you a survey to collect your constructive feedbacks after this very rich month in terms of events! This is the opportunity (or never) to revisit, point by point, each of the events in question and to see, together, what has been and what is to be reviewed.

Since there are two and a half days left to reach the end of the month, I'm distributing an [MOD EDIT: Link removed due to SPOILERS] right now, which provides both quantitative feedbacks (obligatory answers) and qualitative feedbacks (possibility to justify each answer... or almost). Warning : possible spoilers with the girls' poses!

Take your time to fill it and don't hesitate to share it with your club / Discord / other ways to diffuse it.

Thank you for having read it and thank you again for your time and your desire to share your feelings.

Hoping that many of you will like / will respond, I wish you a happy Sunday!

Spy

PS. If ever a mod could temporarily pin it, it would be nice to get as much feedbacks as possible. :)

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: It's been several days and you haven't removed the spoilers or added a disclaimer. Link removed
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• In your opinion, what would be the ideal duration of the new event at the beginning of the month? *

options:  9 days or less, 12 to 15 days, white/no opinion ... ¿no 10-11 days option?

• Do you like the design of the exclusive girl available if you win these competitions? *

NO spoilers please.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Spy said:

PS. If ever a mod could temporarily pin it, it would be nice to get as much feedbacks as possible.

Sorry, but I would only consider this for something really exceptional, in terms of relevance of the subject matter, as well as quality and neutrality of the content. You've been doing those fan surveys in reaction to Kinkoid's surveys for a long time, and it's neither your best effort nor a key topic to showcase imho.

Also, even though it's just in a shared Google doc thing and not posted here directly, including full pose spoilers for Tano (no thanks for that, btw: I have yet to upgrade her and I didn't expect a full-on spoiler by checking a simple survey V__v)... feels really unnecessary, and you should at the very least add a spoiler alert before your link, here.

Besides, copying all the images and the overall structure of the official survey gives off a parody vibe to me rather than something serious or valid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 4

Sorry about the spoil. Indeed, I could have warned about Tano. You can find a part of her poses with official banners (and when also you're fightning aplayer with her in the arena). I didn't realize it'll be a problem when I created the picture. Sorry again. I can edit the picture if necessary.

On the other hand, speaking about neutrality, please do not make any judgement about my work. I find out that you are a moderator here when you quoted me. You are supposed to be neutral.

Besides, for a reason I don't understand, the same subject has been post-iterated on the French side. There are only two differences: language and moderation.

37 minutes ago, Spy said:

On the other hand, speaking about neutrality, please do not make any judgement about my work. I find out that you are a moderator here when you quoted me. You are supposed to be neutral.

There's no requirement for us to be neutral. If that's what you demand for moderation, you can stick to the other side of the forum. We're very much allowed opinions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spy said:

I didn't realize it'll be a problem when I created the picture. Sorry again. I can edit the picture if necessary.

Please do! Anyone can also check her advance poses on her wiki page if they choose to. But here, there was no reason to expect all 5 poses of a very recent character would be spoiled by following a link to a survey. (For what it's worth, if it were up to me, the default view for your opponents' girls in battles would be their 1st pose, not the most advanced one).

1 hour ago, Spy said:

On the other hand, speaking about neutrality, please do not make any judgement about my work. I find out that you are a moderator here when you quoted me. You are supposed to be neutral.

Well, that's fine. Not everyone can keep up to date on everything, and I know you don't spend much time on the EN forum. There was an announcement a few weeks ago, if you care to look, though. You seem confused on what being a moderator means on this forum, however. Mod duties mostly involve keeping the forum nice and clean and as friendly as possible, as well as handling rule-breaking or otherwise problematic behaviors on the forum. That's about it. Even providing advice or answering general questions is just extra on our part. We're not Kinkoid employees, but players who help managing the forum. We're free to express our own opinions.

Beyond that nitpick on the fact that I'm a mod, your defensive reaction to my comment is a bit surprising. You think your work is important enough to pin on top of the first page, but you're not open to any criticism on it? That's a tall order, friend.

1 hour ago, Spy said:

Besides, for a reason I don't understand, the same subject has been post-iterated on the French side. There are only two differences: language and moderation.

The FR forum is moderated by a different team of mods, under a different CM. It's also much less active than the EN forum, with a smaller group of regular posters and its own specific vibe and atmosphere. So yeah, that's a factor. Something can be fine there but not here, and vice versa.

Your native French is also much better than your clumsily translated English, which is another factor. It's clear that you do these surveys in French, and the FR version has a lot more nuance to it than the English version you typically post here.

Last but not least, as I said before, a basic copy-paste of Kinkoid's survey with a few more choices and room for comments, which will as usual get answered by a few dozen, maybe a hundred players all representative of small subsets of the player base like forum users, your club mates and/or a few other folks who received the link to your doc... Well, compared to the potential thousands of answers from all types of players to the in-game official survey your version essentially copies... That's not super relevant. If you at least created an original survey with a clear theme (for instance "Event Schedule" in general, without all the anecdotal stuff about September 2020), and its very own questions, then it could be another story. Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Very well made survey, I thought to be a official one when the link was shared with me. It should be shared with the devs too, it contains important points that have been discussed with players but never figures in their surveys. It mades a deep review of the events and makes a precious feedback.

The poses spoilers should be avoided since many dislike this and they weren't really necessary, but personally I don't mind.

It takes a long time to answer it all, but you can't expect a complete feedback without this. Congrats for the work.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I have a few suggestions to improve the survey, I realize English isn't your first language, but I think hope will appreciate the following tips.

1. "It suits me perfectly" is a terrible phrase for a survey response. I can honestly say that almost nothing ever suits anyone perfectly.  Simply saying "it was good" is a better and simpler phrase. Sometimes something can be good, but also improved, and that nuance is an issue.

2. I do think that not having a 10-11 day option for a choice in that question was an oversight. I recommend that people create surveys and make sure that they don't have any ranges where they skip numbers.  I've had to create surveys often in prior jobs, and while I'm not perfect, I'm pretty good at it.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 2

Personally, I really liked this survey over the official one. Especially with the option to Develop Your Answers and explain in detail why we do or do not like said question/answer/event. Though it is not an official survey, I think the official ones can take some notes of this one. Granted the spoilers of the images of Tano does not bother me one bit, frankly I don't give a hoot about seeing her 'advance' poses; but I guess some people would get their panties and other undergarments twisted into knots for it. Just slap on a spoiler tab for us to toggle.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

Great survey my friend. Much more in depth questions than the "official" surveys. I enjoy the extra space to further elaborate on my answers which needs to become standard in all surveys.

On the subject of spoilers, I don't really care since Kinkoid routinely spoils the poses through all the banners posted on Twitter. I see them there first before anyone has a chance to get them in game.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

6 hours ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

On the subject of spoilers, I don't really care since Kinkoid routinely spoils the poses through all the banners posted on Twitter. I see them there first before anyone has a chance to get them in game.

That's one pose only, but Spy included all 6 images of the girl in the survey. He really didn't need those images for the survey, and should have warned us of that circunstance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jelom said:

That's one pose only, but Spy included all 6 images of the girl in the survey. He really didn't need those images for the survey, and should have warned us of that circunstance.

Exactly. Also, the partial poses KK uses in banners (including Pachinko) are typically from the first or at most second pose, never from the very advanced ones.

In any case, it's been 4 days and despite his offer on Monday, @Spy has not removed the spoilers from the survey, nor added any disclaimer to the OP. Link removed until he does.

PS: Adding the "Confused" smiley to legitimate moderation posts says more about you than it does about me or mods in general. But go ahead, guys, make my day. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1