Here's something to brag about! Can you do it too?

Yeah you're right that I've missed your previous posts about the script @Observer_X and yes it's a very weird situation that you're in.

We have one thing in common which is the programming background, I started back in the day with Quick Basic before Windows was invented. Man, I'm getting old if I think about that. However I'm still programming away to this day, just for a hobby though for my electrical engineering projects when I need a microcontroller, lucky me that I started programming in a language that is still being used today on those microcontrollers, right?

So forgive me that I didn't know your background, if I had known I wouldn't even have mentioned it here.

I'm personally familiar with Java programming language but the script is too big to go through it all trying to find the particular issue that you are experiencing, I've gone through the whole script just to see what they are doing and have a rough idea how it works so I'm not anywhere knowledgeable enough to even know where to start looking for the issues that you have and I'm not the developer of the game nor the developer of the script so even if I wanted to I'm not allowed to make any changes to the code.

I hope that you'll get it resolved when you get your new home system, I'm curious what your new system is going to be, it's the computer nerd coming out of me, lol.

Best regards. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 10:12 PM, Kenrae said:

Actually, you are, it's open source :P.

Yeah I know it's open source but making changes to the script may trigger something on Kinkoid's side and get me blocked from the game. I know that the script as it is, is the one that Kinkoid accepts and I'm not going to burn my finger on that, I have no reason to.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got an update on my progress since the gems kicked in, I'm doing really well.

So after the major updates to the game we now need gems after leveling up the girls another 50 levels, before the update I already had all girls maxed out up to my own level which is level 381 at that time I think. I'm now at level 384 and the maximum level I can get the girls is level 400 without the need for gems to awaken the girls.

So I just went on a spree to max out all girls to level 400 and one girl is at level 450 already, to my surprise it only took about 2.7K kobans and when I started I had about 1.27B cash and after refreshing the market a bunch of times and a spending spree buying all the books I needed to max out all girls and I have some books to spare from the last market refresh now.

The nice thing about the new system is that I'm now able to get the girls level higher than I am, the goal I have now is to keep all girls in between the 0 and 50 levels above my own level which reduces the amount of gems I need to spend at once giving me more than enough time to save up on gems so I always have enough to get all girls to the next stage of 50 levels and then I'll keep doing this to satisfy my urge to max out all girls.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that to awaken any of my girls to the next 50 levels it is costing only 100 gems, I have more than 3500 gems for each different color already so that's going to be so easy I don't even have to think about it.

The only thing that I see is to awaken a girl that I just awakened and leveled up the 50 levels to awaken another time I have to awaken 38 other girls before I can level up my girls to level 500.

I hope this makes sense how I'm explaining this new feature with leveling up and gems.

Below I have the screenshot of my latest harem stats to show that I'm not lying.

Capture.JPG.d41acfe951fb4f82dd96454d7b88d9fa.JPG 

Edited by Chuck Nutz
Needed to add some more info
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Another Update for my Harem Stats.

Hey guys, I've about 100 more girls than last time I posted here.

I'm going to change things a bit, I don't want to leave any of my girls behind so I'll keep leveling up all new girls to the first level cap at level 250 so that's the lowest level you'll see any of my girls.

The strategy that I have now is whenever I have enough gems to awaken one of my strongest girls I'll immediately level the that girl up to the next level cap which is 50 levels, that's working out pretty good for me at the moment.

I'll never ever have any girl sitting somewhere in between the level caps, that's because I just can't stand it to see any of my girls not maxed out and I've done this so long now I'm not giving up on that.

Another thing that I'll keep doing is always instantly maxing out every new girl I get with affection, That part has become the easiest thing to do and to keep up. I have so many gifts in my inventory to max out any new girl all the time and I have all girls in my harem already maxed out with affection so I have all the scenes for all my girls all the time.

Below I have a screenshot of my Harem Stats so you can see that there's not one girl to level up or to give affection to.

719043378_HaremStats.thumb.JPG.cf873b23eb63e5d13972da9cf0261a65.JPG

This is how I have my girls now sitting at the following levels:

• 35 girls at level 550
  • 80 girls at level 500
  • 161 girls at level 450
  • 134 girls at level 400
  • 12 girls at level 350
  • 8 girls at level 300
  • 2 girls at level 250

That's all 432 girls I have in my Harem. 

Edited by Chuck Nutz
typo and some extra info
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...

I've got an update again almost a year later and I'm still doing the same thing it's pretty crazy to see where I am now...

Got a screenshot for you below so you can see it yourself.

935615114_Screenshot2023-02-12060032.thumb.png.cfaa71ec0d56be988d779fd1581c03e6.png

So my strategy has not changed when it comes to my girls I just can't get it over my heart to leave any girl behind at level 1

You can clearly see that of the 610 girls I have now in my harem the 250 is filled and the 300 is filled, not many left to fill up the 350 too, and as I've been repeating many times this does give me an advantage when it comes to the choice of strong girls I have against the champs, I just don't have any weak girl so I always have plenty of choice.

One thing I have changed is that I now prioritize the 5* legendary girls and the 5* common girls to get them leveled up first before I start working on leveling up the lower level girls to level 350 so it's taking a bit more time to get them there but whenever I get a new girl I immediately level her up to level 350 so what's left, that number is only going to shrink.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do next when all my girls are at a minimum level of 350, I may stop there and keep all girls at a minimum level of 350 because it will only become more expensive from this point onwards and to go any further with the lowest level girls is pointless to my opinion, maybe I start working on them if I ever get all my 5* girls leveled up to the upper most level cap.

However I'm pretty proud of my accomplishment here in this game and keep doing my crazy thing for as long as I'm doing it and with all the backlash I got of people saying I'm doing the wrong thing to be competitive in any way and except for the highest league I proved everybody to be wrong, I'm now also pretty good in D1 and D2 getting top 5 consistently just by playing regularly and not needing to use a lot of boosters or kobans to do that in the leagues.

I was even brave enough to post in the famous "How are you doing in the leagues" thread, lol.

--------------

MOD EDIT:
image.png

I'll lock the thread until (if) Chuck comes back. Hopefully this will keep people from necrobumping his thread needlessly.

Cheers, Div*

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2