Here's something to brag about! Can you do it too?

I'm pretty much OCD on doing this for a long time and my club members who for the most part are much higher level players and are playing the game much longer than I am, have told me repeatedly that what I'm doing is wrong which only makes me more determined to show them otherwise.

So what is he doing different and wrong you may ask yourself now

Well, I like to have all my girls in my Harem maxed out in Experience and Affection.

I'm not sure if everyone believes me when I say that I have all my girls maxed out in Experience and almost all maxed out in Affection too and this is the perfect way to show that I'm 100% telling the truth by sharing the Market pictures of all my girls without showing any spoilers, that's what you can see below.

Am I the only one doing this, I want to know if more players max out all girls all the time just as I'm doing I'm curious about you, let me know what you think about this and maybe show your girls here too.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

10.PNG

11.PNG

12.PNG

13.PNG

14.PNG

15.PNG

16.PNG

17.PNG

18.PNG

19.PNG

20.PNG

21.PNG

22.PNG

23.PNG

24.PNG

25.PNG

26.PNG

27.PNG

28.PNG

29.PNG

30.PNG

31.PNG

32.PNG

33.PNG

34.PNG

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Spoiler tags added (just thumbs, but there are still advanced poses in that screenshot)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Chuck Nutz said:

I'm not sure if everyone believes me when I say that I have all my girls maxed out in Experience and almost all maxed out in Affection too

At level 283 and with only 101 girls in your harem, most of which are Starters and Commons, it's not hard to believe (and not as impressive as you seem to think). You really didn't need to go through all that trouble to convince anyone of this "achievement".

24 minutes ago, Chuck Nutz said:

all my girls without showing any spoilers

Wrong. These are just partials, but there are still plenty of advanced poses in that huge screenshot collage. I've added spoiler tags. Please be mindful of that in future posts (don't bother changing each pose to the initial one in your harem and then doing this collage again, it's way too much work for nothing).

27 minutes ago, Chuck Nutz said:

Am I the only one doing this, I want to know if more players max out all girls all the time (...) let me know what you think about this

Far from it, especially at your level and with your relatively small harem size. But pretty soon you will begin to understand what your club mates seem to have been trying to warn you about. Affection upgrades are quite costly for Epics and Legendaries (especially 5-star ones) but at least they're a fixed amount per girl, to be paid once and then done. Level ups, on the other hand, are forever growing alongside your character/account with each XP level, and as your harem grows, you will inevitably run into the same problem that ALL players face sooner or later, starting from the mid game (if they progress fast) or early late game (if they progress slowly): there aren't anywhere near enough Books in the game to keep your whole harem up to date on levels without spending kobans and min-maxing your levels ups very carefully. Unless you're at a fairly low level still, and have a fairly small harem (as is your case especially compared to much higher level players who have been playing for much longer than you).

40 minutes ago, Chuck Nutz said:

and maybe show your girls here too.

Please don't. The concept of this section of the forum is that each player can make one thread to introduce themselves and speak about whatever they're proud or happy about so far in the game. It doesn't work well with inviting other players to include their own introduction / brag post into your own. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Unlike our overzealous mod over there :) , I would like to encourage you. Nice job getting all 100+ girls to max affection and exp!

I personally believe lvl 283 is quite a high level indeed. For a relative comparison, when I started this game it more or less took me a whole year to get to that point. Even if I reminisce about MMORPG(s) of somewhat older times, which were, in my opinion, a level more hardcore then what we have nowadays (at least in case of XP and the speed of leveling and attaining max level), playing it for a YEAR in a lot of those meant getting very close to the top (the highest possible level). Unfortunately today the majority of such titles try to bring us the coveted instant gratification and let you get a "lamp" in a month or even over a week. HH, thankfully, requires a lot more time to get there, yet and still I will gladly regard a player, who endured this for a year already, as a player who nonetheless achieved something in the game, whether or not they are lvl 300+, 400+, or 500.

About me, well I don't max every girl's affection whenever I get them to try and do this in a batch and maybe end the week of ToF with some valuable rewards. Still I have for the most part maxed out my harem, but it took me quite a while to do this, I think more than 2 years.

For the XP part, when you get to a high enough lvl, say 350+, the disparity between what you can purchase at the market and what the game requires you to spend on girls gets sufficiently high that it's nigh impossible to have a fully "upgraded" harem at least on the XP scale. Maybe if you get to the top level and stop there for a while.. In my case I need more then 10 million exp. now and counting :(

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lainn said:

Unlike our overzealous mod over there :) , I would like to encourage you. Nice job getting all 100+ girls to max affection and exp!

I didn't discourage him either. I simply answered his questions and gave him information he was curious about. But sure, ggwp for leveling up his 101 girls if it makes either of you happy. ^^

To each their own, and I'm totally cool with casual players playing casually, you know. 🤗 ☮️

Having said that, I still find it adorable when I read stuff like "much higher level players [who have been] playing the game much longer than [me], have told me repeatedly that what I'm doing is wrong which only makes me more determined to show them otherwise" or "I personally believe lvl 283 is quite a high level indeed". Being casual is absolutely fine. Being casual but thinking you're actually pretty hardcore, though... well, that's a bit dissonant.

1 hour ago, lainn said:

when I started this game it more or less took me a whole year to get to that point

Sure, but you started years ago. The game has evolved quite a bit since then. For this specific area, there was a patch around Dec 2019 or Jan 2020 that massively increased XP gains for the early to mid game. Reaching Level 200+ used to take a long time, you're right, but nowadays it takes a few weeks, maybe a month tops. Level 150 barely takes a few days. Things can change.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@DvDivXXX thanks for helping me with the brackets, I did look it up but I don't know how to use them so I was trusting on the moderators to fix it right away.

I'm not dissonant and don't see myself as a hardcore player at all but I am very proud of my accomplishment getting all girls maxed out.

Love the feedback and I appreciate the honesty, thanks for answering my questions and the encouragement.

Best regards

• Like 2

18 hours ago, lainn said:

I personally believe lvl 283 is quite a high level indeed. For a relative comparison, when I started this game it more or less took me a whole year to get to that point. Even if I reminisce about MMORPG(s) of somewhat older times, which were, in my opinion, a level more hardcore then what we have nowadays (at least in case of XP and the speed of leveling and attaining max level), playing it for a YEAR in a lot of those meant getting very close to the top (the highest possible level). Unfortunately today the majority of such titles try to bring us the coveted instant gratification and let you get a "lamp" in a month or even over a week. HH, thankfully, requires a lot more time to get there, yet and still I will gladly regard a player, who endured this for a year already, as a player who nonetheless achieved something in the game, whether or not they are lvl 300+, 400+, or 500.

About me, well I don't max every girl's affection whenever I get them to try and do this in a batch and maybe end the week of ToF with some valuable rewards. Still I have for the most part maxed out my harem, but it took me quite a while to do this, I think more than 2 years.

For the XP part, when you get to a high enough lvl, say 350+, the disparity between what you can purchase at the market and what the game requires you to spend on girls gets sufficiently high that it's nigh impossible to have a fully "upgraded" harem at least on the XP scale. Maybe if you get to the top level and stop there for a while.. In my case I need more then 10 million exp. now and counting :(

I've been playing the game the way I do from the start, I just love to see that all girls are maxed out in level and I really want to have all poses unlocked which is the hardest thing for me to accomplish, affection takes me more time than maxing out the girls level.

I'm easily keeping all girls at max level, the way I made this easy to manage is very simple I'll tell you how...

• At first it just does take time to get anywhere close to maxing out the girls level, I think it's best to start doing that as soon as you can but only if it's your goal you want to accomplish or if you are like me that you do whatever you can to max out all your girls in level and affection and you just care as much as I do.
  • The trick that I do is whenever I level up I made sure that I have the least amount of girls that I need to max out again.
  • I'm preventing that I have to max out many girls at once.
  • So if I have a few girls I need to give some exp to max out, let's say she needs in between 100 to 1000 exp
  • I will only give those girls way too many exp, if she needs 1000 I will give her the legendary book with 2500 exp making sure that next time that I level up I know for sure that I don't need to max out the same girl, most of the time I need to level up 2 or 3 times before I have to give exp to the same girl I maxed out this time.

I hope it makes sense.

Even though everyone is telling me that eventually I can't keep this up and it is wrong it only makes me more determined and I think I found a way that I can keep it up having all my girls maxed out in level and affection.

The only compromise I have to make is that I won't have as many girls as other players, my answer to that is I rather spend my resources on the girls I already have and have harmony in my harem so the girls don't fight each other and have all poses unlocked keeping my harem happy, every time I get a new girl it's a recipe for cat fights and the girls have to get used to the new girl, she's only accepted fully if I have her stats maxed out, this is of course fictional but it's how I look at it.

What I don't understand is why this is wrong especially when I look at what I get in return for doing this, maxing out all girls stats does give a player advantages over other players that have girls sitting at level zero or without any affection.

For example because my girls are as strong as they can get I was able to unlock all champions and I never had to save lots of tickets to get a step further and finally defeat the champions.

Up to this point I didn't need more than 10 tickets to win a step from any champion, the only one now is the Elites University champion that I defeated 5 times already so now I need more than 10 million points every single step, 15 tickets to an absolute maximum of 20 tickets will get me a step further though.

I've asked other players and many say they need way more tickets to get a single step further, I don't know how many they need more but I do know that champion battles is a big difference since I only need a few tickets to get one step further, except the one champion I still don't need more than 10 tickets and this is an advantage that I have right?

Another thing is that my ego points are way higher than other players of a similar level but they have more girls, that's the only compromise I'm making... Compared to other player I know that if they look at my stats to battle me in the leagues it looks to them as if I'm using boosters but I rarely use boosters I don't need them I only use the few free that I get rewarded.

I managed to get in league Sexpert3 right now for the first time but I'm holding 7th place so I will promote to D1 next week for sure, not even once I had to use boosters or spend kobans to get boosters I simply have no need for that and that's an advantage too right?

Last but not least, whenever I upgrade a girl to 3 stars her income will increase significantly I mean with only 101 girls in my harem I almost get 1 million Ymen every 24 hours, and this will triple or quadruple if I come back only 3 times within the 24 hours and get the income from the girls during the day and I think this is an advantage too right?

Now that I explained the advantages over other players that don't have all girls stats maxed out even when they have way more girls and you can see it the way I look at it I want to know if there's still people that say this is wrong, please let me know if you find doing this wrong and please give me a reason why it is wrong because I have a hard time to see why it's wrong, except that I have less girls it's not holding me back in any way to my knowledge, I find it's easy to get in the top 4 players in the daily contests, leagues are easy to get what I want, I'm winning most arena fights so maybe I'm not aware of something that higher level players know I have no clue if there's something that I'm missing or whatever but I certainly don't share the opinion that it's wrong to max out all girls stats.

Best regards.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Chuck Nutz said:

I want to know if there's still people that say this is wrong,

It is not wrong, do it as long as you can, but do know that in the future when you get more girls and more levels, you will not be able to keep all of them XP maxed (affection is easier because it is one fixed amount per girl).

• Like 3

@Chuck Nutz Right or wrong isn't the most relevant concept to apply to your approach to this game, I think. Reading your very long, detailed and passionate post about what you've been doing, it's clear to me that you're having fun the way you play it, and that's what matters the most at the end of the day.

I can also see where other players are coming from when they describe your approach as "wrong", though. But it's because your personal goals are very atypical in this community. To put it simply, you're playing the game as if the early game phase was the game, and you're doing everything in your power (perhaps unknowingly) to stay in the early game phase as long as humanly possible. And that's absolutely fine, if that's your thing and you're having fun, which you clearly do it seems. You just need to understand your own approach and how it compares to regular progress-based long-term strategies, which is what most other players will typically have in mind, and what clashes with your own, almost roleplay-oriented way of playing the game.

The only player whose own approach to the game is about as "out there" for a typical (eg competitive) player would be my good friend @Observer_X who decided to play the game as if kobans didn't exist. It's his own challenge to himself and that's also fine in and of itself. But of course it would be "wrong" for any player who wants to adopt the best progress-based strategy to do that. Just like it would be extremely wrong to follow your guide above for anyone who doesn't want to freeze their account's progress in the early game stage for as long as possible.

In both cases, dissonance only occurs when you don't realize or acknowledge how different your goals and approach are from what most players are interested in doing. If you tell yourself fairy tales about how deliberately and meticulously blocking your account's progress in favor of focusing on your maxed-out mini-harem hobby gives you any kind of "advantage" over any other player, however, then you're absolutely fooling yourself. And that's pretty wrong. Instead, embrace your early-game fetish, and understand that it works for you, but not for others. That's the main point I'd like you to understand, and it should also help you reconcile with your club mates on whether or not you're "doing it wrong" if you can explain it to them. You would absolutely be doing it wrong if you were trying to compete or progress in the main game. But you're doing it absolutely right in the mini-game you've created for yourself within the main game's frame.

I hope that makes sense. Cheers and good luck, have fun! :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jelom said:

It is not wrong, do it as long as you can, but do know that in the future when you get more girls and more levels, you will not be able to keep all of them XP maxed (affection is easier because it is one fixed amount per girl).

At the moment it's just the other way around, that's because when I level up there are at most 5 to ten girls that only need to get about 100 EXP and I always give them 2500 EXP instead so next 2 or 3 times that I level up I don't see those girls needing anything while affection for every new girl I have to start from zero, I already have all girls at my level so that's a super easy and quick thing to do.

• Haha 1

@DvDivXXX first of all I want to thank you kindly for taking the time reading my long passionate story and giving me a real honest and well thought through answer I really appreciate that, it already has been a great help with my club members explaining it to them much better.

I think this time I was lucky that my story got some traction here on the forum and got the right people helping out trying to get this explained and starting to make sense, and I'm doing it unconsciously to be in an early game phase, I don't even know that there is such a phase so you can see that I don't have an answer for that at all, interesting theory though.

It's because I found a way to keep up the impossible and it's strange but that is something that I'm really good at and I'm doing this thing from the beginning of the game, this really started organically and along the time it started to get much easier against all odds, this guarantees me at the moment great weekly rewards on a regular basis and I can easily hold myself in this pattern which I seem to like it mostly, I'm having a ton of fun playing the game and this way I don't have the feeling that I'm holding myself back in any way, okay progress in the story isn't very fast but that's from the beginning this way to me at least so I naturally think let's see what I can do to make the slow story progress disappear so there's nothing that get on my nerves when I play this game.

This is something I'm not aware of consciously that this happens automatically in my crazy brain but I do have to say it keeps the game attractive and fun for me, nothing wrong with that so I take it and go with what I have and make the best of it.

I will never suggest people to do what I do, I am aware that I have my brain working differently with almost everything that's something I've always had from the day I was born and I like to talk about this sharing my experiences as I see things and then I like to hear what other people think about it, maybe it's a way I need to verify that I'm not completely coo coo for cocopuff.

Thanks again DvDivXXX and I wish you have a great day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on this. The affection part is where the congratulations truly lies for me, as that's the harder part at lower levels. That's something I think is very valuable, and will pay dividends permanently. And once, you're done there, you are done, unless girls get more stars, which rarely happens.

The experience part is something I have literally consciously avoided my entire time playing. I always want to max out my combat group of girls using the XP I can get from the arena. I know that others don't play that way, but I've found that getting them to max level after I level up via arena makes me feel good about saving precious resources, and not losing out on free stuff.

Both of these will get harder as you start to get a lot of girls, because one quickly runs out of new commons to obtain - you are already well out of starters. So each new girl will increase the average amount it takes to max XP out each girl in your harem going forwards: legendaries more than epics, more than rares.

And yes, I can also brag about the affection part, but I only have 319 girls, so not a huge number.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 3

preface: I havent read everything, so I may repeat something, sorry for that.

Well done, it's something you can be proud of. Sure, 101 girls and lvl 283 isnt that much, but most higher players wont reach a status where they have fully maxed out their girls with experience (and lately a lot of high level players also have problems with affection since KK is raining girls on us for months now). So as a casual you have accomplished something most high level players wont be able to. (Sure there is a flaw in this logic, but it has at least some merits)

That being said, most high level players probably dont want to max out their girls (even if they could what most of them cant), at least the experience part. The reason is pretty simple: Maxing out experience means not being able to participate in contests and LC. And since maxing out girls is just for yourself (the gained ego is basically useless), they prefer staying as low as possible on this front to maximize their chances for getting kobans/girls.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Zteev said:

Congratulations on this. The affection part is where the congratulations truly lies for me, as that's the harder part at lower levels. That's something I think is very valuable, and will pay dividends permanently. And once, you're done there, you are done, unless girls get more stars, which rarely happens.

The experience part is something I have literally consciously avoided my entire time playing. I always want to max out my combat group of girls using the XP I can get from the arena. I know that others don't play that way, but I've found that getting them to max level after I level up via arena makes me feel good about saving precious resources, and not losing out on free stuff.

Both of these will get harder as you start to get a lot of girls, because one quickly runs out of new commons to obtain - you are already well out of starters. So each new girl will increase the average amount it takes to max XP out each girl in your harem going forwards: legendaries more than epics, more than rares.

And yes, I can also brag about the affection part, but I only have 319 girls, so not a huge number.

Thank you for the encouragement that's very much appreciated here, it pleases me to finally get some kind of recognition of what I managed to do as a casual player, I did spend a little bit of real money on the game though but that only €15 or so at most since I started playing the game.

If that's classed as a casual player I'll take it, what's considered a hardcore player then? How many classes of players are there?

Quick update - I managed to max out all girls level and affection except one that only needs her last upgrade, at the time of posting the first message with the screenshots I needed to upgrade the last step of 8 girls still, I'm down to the final upgrade now... can't imagine that it will take me much more time to finish it once more.

It makes me proud enough to show it off and brag about it here, I would like to show the updated screenshots but I don't know how to make the hidden content thing so that I'm not sharing spoilers, I don't want any troubles. As soon as I figured out how to do that or if someone explains it here in the comments that would be great.

13 hours ago, blaa said:

That being said, most high level players probably dont want to max out their girls (even if they could what most of them cant), at least the experience part. The reason is pretty simple: Maxing out experience means not being able to participate in contests and LC. And since maxing out girls is just for yourself (the gained ego is basically useless), they prefer staying as low as possible on this front to maximize their chances for getting kobans/girls.

I strongly disagree, experience will always keep on growing until you cap out on player level I think at that point you're not able to give anymore exp to the girls.

That's the one exception, however when I level up there are most of the time a couple of girls that need a few exp to max out again, I also start to hold some very specific things as soon as I see that I'm almost ready to get the level up... I wait for example with using energy and let it regenerate as many points as I can since the energy gathered will double up when I level up and I wait claiming rewards from the daily missions and I will make sure to buy every legendary book and affection items at least and if I know there's a contest coming up to give exp to the girls and level them up, then I buy the whole market of books and affection items and only when I've done that I'll go on and get leveled up.

After that I instantly buy all the books first and if the Ymen let me I also buy all items from the just refreshed market... So now at this moment I'm packed to the teeth with lots of books that I can use to max out the girls level that need it and I always start giving the legendary books adding 2500 EXP and doing this specific thing guarantees me at least the top 4 in the daily contest.

Giving way too much exp to girls that max out already with let's say 100 exp keeps this very easily manageable of maxing all girls stats because I can level up 2 or 3 times myself before I see the few girls coming back for more exp.

So no I'm not missing out on any contests, in fact it ensures me getting in the top 4 every time there's such a similar contest going on, mostly I will get first or second place guaranteed it's just a matter of timing things the right way at a very short timespan just before leveling up and waiting to max out my girls until there's a daily contest to give exp to the girls or level them up ensures me a top 4 place every time again.

I don't even have to break a sweat because I prepare especially for those contests, I've become very efficient with a ninja focus and I always keep track of these little nuances in the game which keeps the game great fun for me, and I never feel bad of leaving something on the table or when there's something small and insignificant that aggravates most people that's having no influence to me at all, I have way too much fun having done what most much higher level players can only dream about, I know from my club members from the way they react to me whenever I share that I have all girls maxed out again, I can feel the resentment and the jealousy burning but that makes it just more fun for me.

It's just adding more fuel on the fire, it always makes my day... lol

Best regards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

It makes me proud enough to show it off and brag about it here, I would like to show the updated screenshots but I don't know how to make the hidden content thing so that I'm not sharing spoilers, I don't want any troubles. As soon as I figured out how to do that or if someone explains it here in the comments that would be great.

Type [ spoiler ] before the image and [ /spoiler ] after the image (without spaces).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@DvDivXXX thanks, a club member mentioned that I can only use the tags at the end of the post because of a bug, if I would have text after the tags it could be that the text winds up inside the hidden content area, is that still the case right now?

I've updated my thumbs now that I finished to max out all stats of all girls today, that is their level and affection maxed out...

Below you can look at the updated screenshots in the hidden content area because of there's spoilers to see.

1398946661_Maxedoutstatsproof(1).PNG.129984acb7707d9d090ebed971f9d57e.PNG432776721_Maxedoutstatsproof(2).PNG.05dd4fe6b93d68c7ded2596a8f55b3c2.PNG1445411496_Maxedoutstatsproof(3).PNG.ca401ca7b192d82f5c1240dc60f2ca40.PNG1798955069_Maxedoutstatsproof(4).PNG.eb81c1413b34d0c47e7749627ae74771.PNG1103859611_Maxedoutstatsproof(5).PNG.71caa969e391ad6da96e7025944188b8.PNG231970557_Maxedoutstatsproof(6).PNG.6cbbba28bd76e8c2ff936d2846dfd51a.PNG1029163484_Maxedoutstatsproof(7).PNG.69b4f73b03c32d9a781beff4a1aa19cf.PNG1357039086_Maxedoutstatsproof(8).PNG.edf6974b6b527e13a9d34b9a38f8ea92.PNG1212563895_Maxedoutstatsproof(9).PNG.7a2c869272895f14c3eff2ca4c77a95b.PNG894516753_Maxedoutstatsproof(10).PNG.b97e06606bed491325488aeaa305175b.PNG404831918_Maxedoutstatsproof(11).PNG.84e755eb2aa5a57bdb1bb2dc0a74f793.PNG1242084485_Maxedoutstatsproof(12).PNG.57f08dba70f733e5133e60c47baf3fd9.PNG1452322205_Maxedoutstatsproof(13).PNG.306bc813e8561ef92ed9286b56eff26e.PNG827244442_Maxedoutstatsproof(14).PNG.100ccfa8cba54053801d5062d772e84d.PNG472729353_Maxedoutstatsproof(15).PNG.b66f0a54eec21910088229dbc4ff1c2c.PNG1526936084_Maxedoutstatsproof(16).PNG.9263c9a9c5b6460a851196ce6a397818.PNG1542581444_Maxedoutstatsproof(17).PNG.74e8dc461d360f84720cfa4274613898.PNG1774787470_Maxedoutstatsproof(18).PNG.eab3665993d8841927d73586890a75f4.PNG1852712997_Maxedoutstatsproof(19).PNG.66b23ea3146842f0b81512e553a7d98c.PNG931687587_Maxedoutstatsproof(20).PNG.6997d4f745813d2b110e123478a177cc.PNG777719323_Maxedoutstatsproof(21).PNG.6c9263b49e27403644141632f8b87ab4.PNG1022609575_Maxedoutstatsproof(22).PNG.e13bc7e85f917a96bb9b3795de07d3a9.PNG417862080_Maxedoutstatsproof(23).PNG.0b15ead22eb0bdb3ce73ac98f7e072eb.PNG913803565_Maxedoutstatsproof(24).PNG.890cb41172e8e3e88cd21839e0ca8618.PNG1622405484_Maxedoutstatsproof(25).PNG.256761233184c25493f21b45fd25d029.PNG913765733_Maxedoutstatsproof(26).PNG.29034abba54c668b6baec1920291e649.PNG535413925_Maxedoutstatsproof(27).PNG.25692f78db0d9ba1103990a4cf094597.PNG487026510_Maxedoutstatsproof(28).PNG.6e4beb9d63a9d5e49d8cbdd4bdaa73f9.PNG1031658797_Maxedoutstatsproof(29).PNG.abfe81545117cb11f467330297d3d145.PNG1075260919_Maxedoutstatsproof(30).PNG.3653bec1b869df18a47eaf9c3260a547.PNG466791697_Maxedoutstatsproof(31).PNG.7cb773b5c877deffc7bca4ec0ea9b0ad.PNG1598141620_Maxedoutstatsproof(32).PNG.04c688ac0f7174db246e8d738b917c67.PNG548237897_Maxedoutstatsproof(33).PNG.3cdcdb24ff845eea79306d3049a5bcd8.PNG1394779526_Maxedoutstatsproof(34).PNG.22c2b74a3c2e07067270d3b711e4a94e.PNG

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

@DvDivXXX thanks, a club member mentioned that I can only use the tags at the end of the post because of a bug, if I would have text after the tags it could be that the text winds up inside the hidden content area, is that still the case right now? 

Yup. And when it happens, it's very difficult to edit, so it's good practice to type your text before the spoiler tags just in case. Well done! 👍

• Like 1

@DvDivXXX please tell me if I'm getting this right, I understand from your reaction on a different post someone opened and asked to share my girls page on his thread that's not okay.

If I want to share something to brag about I can do that but only in my own thread here and using the spoiler brackets of course that's okay.

Best regards

• Like 1

I have a quick update showing off my latest edition in the hidden area below.

Today I got one of the event girls Kimberly and guess how long it took to max out all of her stats, level and affection................ well?

About 5 minutes.

So I don't believe that it's getting harder with more girls to keep it up of having all girls maxed out, I think it's getting much easier even and here's why...

Having all girls maxed out enables me to start saving all the books and gifts that I can possibly buy because I don't have anything else to spend Ymen on. Now that I have more girls than last time I managed to get them all maxed out in all stats so back then I just couldn't buy books and gifts fast enough because of the lack of Ymen so I wasn't able to fully max out the stats of any new girl and when you get bombarded with lots of girls that all need my recourses at the same time that just costs some time to get on track again so this is the second time I've all my girls fully maxed out in all stats.

The one big change now is that this time I did had more than enough Ymen to buy every single item in the market every time it refreshed, so I've been saving all that in preparation for the new girl which is today.

And I had just enough books to max out her level instantly and affection I was able to upgrade her to the last step with all the legendary gifts still to spare only to wait a bit for more Ymen to upgrade the last part but that only took me about 5 minutes.

Here's proof that I'm able to max out all stats of a new girl on the same day, 5 minutes really...

1617112837_102KimberleyMaxedallstats.PNG.339b15e993613ce0adf578c1ced322d3.PNG

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Full pose spoiler removed

@Chuck Nutz Even using spoiler tags, please don't post full advance poses. Screenshots of thumbs from your market are okay for this thread (hidden with spoiler tags), but not full poses (especially for a recent character like this).

Side note (just a personal feedback): as I said earlier, as long as you keep progressing as slowly as possible in overall XP, and you collect girls at a relatively slow pace, you'll be able to keep this up. But once again, this is completely specific to your prolonged early-game way of playing. Pretty much every decent player from the mid game onward buys all the books in the market by default, as Ymens stop being a problem at a certain point when you play the main game as well. The big bottleneck everyone reaches eventually is their own XP level, which increases the amount of books required per girl a lot quicker than the books it's possible to collect (without spending tons of kobans in market refills, and even then, it gets tough). Again, affection is another story altogether, because it's a fixed amount regardless of your level. So pretty much every late-game player can afford to max out every new girl in affection instantly. The big difference between the standard approach to the game and your own is in the XP level and book quantities.

It's just FYI. As I also mentioned earlier, you're having fun this way and that's fine. Enjoy as long as you can! ;)

• Like 6

20 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Chuck Nutz Even using spoiler tags, please don't post full advance poses. Screenshots of thumbs from your market are okay for this thread (hidden with spoiler tags), but not full poses (especially for a recent character like this).

Side note (just a personal feedback): as I said earlier, as long as you keep progressing as slowly as possible in overall XP, and you collect girls at a relatively slow pace, you'll be able to keep this up. But once again, this is completely specific to your prolonged early-game way of playing. Pretty much every decent player from the mid game onward buys all the books in the market by default, as Ymens stop being a problem at a certain point when you play the main game as well. The big bottleneck everyone reaches eventually is their own XP level, which increases the amount of books required per girl a lot quicker than the books it's possible to collect (without spending tons of kobans in market refills, and even then, it gets tough). Again, affection is another story altogether, because it's a fixed amount regardless of your level. So pretty much every late-game player can afford to max out every new girl in affection instantly. The big difference between the standard approach to the game and your own is in the XP level and book quantities.

It's just FYI. As I also mentioned earlier, you're having fun this way and that's fine. Enjoy as long as you can! ;)

Sorry about that I shared a bit too much, I was so exited to share it with everyone but I will calm down next time and don't make the same mistake again.

I didn't even think about it being a problem.

About your side note, I get why you think that I'm doing it on purpose to progress as slow as possible but that's really not the case. I don't even know how one can slow down the story progress or if that is even possible. I'm as far as I know playing the story just as everyone else, I mean all players are limited to the same 100% energy so you'd think if everyone has to use the same amount of energy for every step forward that everyone has the same speed of progressing through the story right?

I don't understand where you get that from, however you are right about that I'm slow in collecting new girls, the reason why I'm doing that is because there's no way that a player can get rid of some girls that he absolutely dislikes and once you collected such a girl, at least in my case I have to use recourses on the girl eventually to get her maxed out of all stats, this may be different from other players I don't know if it's normal for players to have girls in their harem that they never put any recourses into.

I can't do that because I hate it to see a girl in my harem that never has been leveled up or got some affection after weeks or months, it would drive me crazy so because there's no way to get rid of the girls that I really don't want in my harem I simply prevent the few unwanted girls to even be considered of getting into my harem. It could be that it may slowed me down a little bit but I can't imagine that it has slowed me down that obvious to you because there are maybe 2 or 3 girls in all the time that I'm playing that I consciously ignored and didn't want to have in my harem, it has to be something else.

Not that care very much that I have been going slow because I didn't even know going that slow in the first place and second, it helps me to be successful in keeping up my strategy of maxing all stats of all girls pretty much continuously, also I don't see that it has any negative impact to keep progressing in the game, slow but steady and it doesn't bother me.

What does bother me is that I was unaware of that and that I can't find a definitive reason why it happened to me.

Thanks for explaining why others eventually run into the bottleneck not to be able to keep up with the books as their xp level rising requires more books as being given without spending kobans, and there we have the point that I am doing it different because I have spent lots and lots of kobans refreshing the market many times just to be able to max out my girls.

It's different but still not the reason of my slow progress right?

Whatever the reason may be, I'm having a blast playing the game this way and as you said that's most important of all and I totally agree on that.

I wish you have a great day.

4 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

Sorry about that I shared a bit too much, I was so exited to share it with everyone but I will calm down next time and don't make the same mistake again.

Thanks.

About your side note, I get why you think that I'm doing it on purpose to progress as slow as possible but that's really not the case.

What does bother me is that I was unaware of that and that I can't find a definitive reason why it happened to me.

We've been through this. I know you're doing it unknowingly, it's just the way you approach the game, but the observable result is that you're slowing your main game progress way down compared to the average player who spent as much time and resources as you on it. Note that I'm not referring to the Story (the Adventure mode), here. That's not what you've been slowing down. I already had a few guesses and you gave me more clues in the long post above, as to how you're slowing down, so I could elaborate, but I don't think it matters all that much, does it? The important part is that you're now aware that you're playing the game in your own way, and a majority of players are playing it in another way.

Whatever the reason may be, I'm having a blast playing the game this way and as you said that's most important of all and I totally agree on that.

Exactly. Don't worry about it and keep enjoying the game! :) Have a great day too.

• Like 2

About your side note, I get why you think that I'm doing it on purpose to progress as slow as possible but that's really not the case. I don't even know how one can slow down the story progress or if that is even possible. I'm as far as I know playing the story just as everyone else, I mean all players are limited to the same 100% energy so you'd think if everyone has to use the same amount of energy for every step forward that everyone has the same speed of progressing through the story right?

He's talking about increasing your player level (XPs), not the story. Once you've passed through the first worlds, most XPs come from league battles (and daily missions, but everybody gets the same ammount there). When he talks about "late-game players" he means high level players, 440+. Also, many people play trying to get as many girls as possible and with the objective of competing in Dicktator 3 league (winning or getting a top4 score at least).

Just FYI, so you know what other people are talking about :) .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

(and daily missions, but everybody gets the same ammount there)

Not exactly, because it's proportional to your current level, so the faster you gain XP by other means, the more XP you get from daily missions as well. But yeah, that's the gist of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1