List of issues after today's maintenance

Kartan

il y a 10 minutes, LanceHardwood_ a dit :

Probably because nobody was using the transcend feature, they figured they'd give us a reason to do so now.

I used it.

I used it so much that I had maxed Chap 1-3, unlocked few skills in first tree, hopping to unlock last skill in a matter of days, then one day saw came back to see that I had "-280" points left.
Whow. How was I supposed to get back +480 points in order to spend 200 for the last skill ? 

What a joke. I was so laughing (sarcasm, I was not).
So reset was on this point of view not so bad.

But as resetting "Transcendance" in a "pretty-well functionning game" would not be so bad, here it is completely useless to reset it in an absolute mess where nothing works as expected.
Kinkoid needs help.

Edited by Toto3166631
not the sharpest tool when it comes to speaking english.
  • Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Andi85ch a dit :

over at discord they say the reset was intentional. its not a bug, its a feature.

And I'm sure it was. They thought resetting was the thing to do. Maybe this was intended to fix things.
But they didn't tested it properly.

Test server still has old version of the "new" clicker. I guess there was a lack of testing and a lack of planning for this.
Maybe a lack of analyze on the impacts too ? They seemed to have included compensation mechanisms in the reset : Ryos and Contacts Affection where favorably impacted.
So in fact it does look like something planned. 

But planning to do something is not enough to do it well.

I wonder, how much gamers Kinkoid will lose with this "update"? 30% ? Or 50%? Or, maybe, they will decide to shut down the Clicker after a month or two because of too little count of gamers online?

I will not abandon Clicker. For now. I will sometimes log in and check if this bug was fixed or not. And is Clicker alive or not :)

• Like 1

Remind me again how we were NOT getting a reset? Currently the only things that we have left are the girls. EVERYTHING else is lost. And worse yet. The devs didn't even post any info here, the so called "Offical" forum.

EDIT: Also, new FIX, that broke EVERYTHING, also broke reset, transend, and probably alot more.

Edited by DuoIz

This is ridiculous. I'm very close to just giving up on the game completely, the developers are obviously all incompetent. Resetting everything like this, completely voiding all previous progress? That isn't an "UPDATE", it's deleting the game completely and starting a new game from scratch.

• Like 1

hace 4 horas, CanSee_The_Pain dijo:

Hey Kinkoid guys, why you have your test server? It seems you didn't use it at all. No tests at all, testing all changes in the production environment immediately?

Aren't you in the test server? Or am missing something?

Have they release the new versión in their main page? I'm playing from Nutaku and the game there is still the old version and the only news i know about playing super hentai clicker is from this post, this beeing the test server. I though everybody was in the test server so they could see some advance instead of a "dead game".

Edited by junky_20

5 minutes ago, junky_20 said:

Aren't you in the test server? Or am missing something?

Have they release the new versión in their main page? I'm playing from Nutaku and the game there is still the old version and the only news i know about playing super hentai clicker is from this post, this beeing the test server. I though everybody was in the test server so they could see some advance instead of a "dead game".

Yes, the new version was released to the main page a couple of weeks ago, at least.  Myself, I don't look at the test server, especially since the last time I did, the game as posted there was not complete.  So if there was any sort of advance warning that this was going to happen, just doing it on the test server (and I don't know that they did) was not the best way to let people know.

• Thanks 1

hace 11 minutos, Kumu dijo:

Yep, and they said in the discord that they are going to be pushing this version to nutaku soon.

ENJOY!

wait wait, seriosly?

day after day there were bug reports from the new version and despite that they release that broke game as official????

I can only imagine the hentai clicker team as 2-3 16 years old teens that barely have started to learn to program and to managing a game.

hace 9 minutos, EdMuse dijo:

[...] So if there was any sort of advance warning that this was going to happen, just doing it on the test server (and I don't know that they did) was not the best way to let people know.

Totally agree.

I'm scared now i don't want the update in nutaku xD

Edited by junky_20
  • Like 1