crafts and balance

Tedddy

In Forge,"instant Mojo" is not working,also seems like after you hit remax you need to level girls much higher just to get to same level you left earlier.like every remax is making girls little bit weaker?

And worst of all,craft "mojo runic wallpaper" seems to be badly underpowered.level 581 gives girls starting level only 2910,when in reality you need level 300 000 allready to finish level 3000.

Balance of crafts compared to games requirements are really far,far,far apart.

Actually,this doesnt feel game anymore,we just click "level up"button over and over again,wait lagg to stop and do same again with no joy whatsoever,and since crafts are way underpowered i dont even feel need for leveling them(but i do anyway,just need and joy are gone now)

I'm not hurrying you over this,i know this coronash*t affects everyone and theres nothing we or you can do about it and lack of coders is lack of coders.Just wanted to point lil sumthing out in case anyone hasnt allready shouted it out loud here before....

yours:ted

Crafts are unbalanced, true, but contacts are even worse, they both seem to still be balanced for the previous version of the game, and haven't been adjusted for the new version. We have to get to 9800 now to get the final contact?? That was reasonably doable in the previous version of the game, but not now. If the devs are going to change the core of the game, they need to rebalance the WHOLE game, not leave bits and pieces still balanced for a game that no longer exists.

22 minutes ago, Loupy said:

That was reasonably doable in the previous version of the game, but not now.

I don't know how bad this is for a new player. But since the reset, I've allready unlocked all contacts again by simply remaxing world 1 to 9800.

i just confirmed this,after you hit REMAX and you get extra 100 level to go,ALL levels go harder.now i need to level all girls to 350 000lvl just to be able to growl past lvl 2000.and its even worst than that,i made huge amount crafts leveling and chat lvling so i should be stronger,get easier to point i was,but actually it looks like all updates i made went to opponents and not for me and my girls.

so,please dear comrad players,do some tests too and confirm this bug or i must admit that its just my bad luck and im onlyone to be affected this mysterious bug(hopefully its not feature...)

ps:i ment it dear devs,we need that maxlvl button to be maxlvlbutton,no 500lvl button...

If you are having problem unlocking contacts, go to world 1, and reset it over and over, took about 1-2 days of playing to go all the way to lvl 10.000.

The question remains however, if going all the way untill 15000 is possible, or if it still crashes the game around 14500... I kinda want to find out, but at the same time I am afraid of hard-locking my game.

i cant get back to level i remaxed anymore without using all boosts(those ones in lower right corner)and even then i need hour or so,just to get back to point i left.

so,ether crafts or chat given bonus seems to go other girls and bosses,not to my haremteam.i do only 2 remax/day and if this continues,in week or so i cant progress at all.

also,mojo energizer seem to be bugged,it doesnt go to cooldown at all so i can use it to every skill at once,STILL im having hard time to get back to level i remaxed.

anyone else?

On 10/4/2020 at 4:23 PM, DuoIz said:

If you are having problem unlocking contacts, go to world 1, and reset it over and over, took about 1-2 days of playing to go all the way to lvl 10.000.

The question remains however, if going all the way untill 15000 is possible, or if it still crashes the game around 14500... I kinda want to find out, but at the same time I am afraid of hard-locking my game.

You can't get past stage 10000  now, I unlocked all contacts on Chap 1, easy but pointless yet their is nothing else to do. So as I was at 9800 went on to collect rise to the top xiii as I was close - got to 10000 not 10001 and no 100 heart reward no stage level up. Was going to report it but no point as no one with power to fix things reads this, but seeing as you asked. 

Edited by MMCr

again,i hit REMAX at level 5000 this morning/afternoon,and did alot craft and chats,ever since i have been crawling to get back where i left,and now,after 5+ hours im at level 4580..

question is,is it a feature that game gets alot harder after every remax,or is there a bug that causes some crafts or chatbonuses work AGAINST player?

i really need to know if its a feature,if its bug,i just stop remaxing till its fixed.

im in chapter 4.and update to previous:took 11 hours using all skills when possible to get in 5100,10 hours just to get to point i remaxed from.so,there is definatelly something wrong.

point is,that we cant get any mojo before we hit the level we remaxed from.no chat,nor crafts,seem to give any help to  you.making it impossible,to put it simpliest,impossible to ever reach necessary levels to get all contacts at least from chapter 4.if this really happens every time,i dont think i even get to level 6000 in this year.

so,i would like to get some kind of,any kind of answer from developers:is this ment to be like this or bug?

update to previous.remaxed at around 11 am this morning from lvl 5100,have done about 10 chats and maxed idle,click,chance to crit idle,crit value idle and did alot more crafts(click to idle,idle to clikc etc..)and now i crawl at level 4100.i will update here how long it takes to get around 5000 lvl,if it even happens today 🤔

@Kumu   i know it would be easier in early chapters,but im doing this now just to see how hard it goes.if i max all crafts and still cant get back to point i remaxed from,i just stop playing and wait for fix ^^

i know there's some covid issue in gameteam and possible fix may be from days or even weeks from now,but answer would be nice and preciated,no matter if its a feature or bug

*update:reached level i remaxed from +100 additional levels,time taken was around 6-7 hours when using all skills whenever possible(still wondering why Mojo Energizer dont go to cooldown mode) but without skills?nope,no way to reach same level in..(i guess)..maybe even week..

thanks from:ted

Edited by Tedddy
update information

hace 10 horas, Tedddy dijo:

i know there's some covid issue in gameteam and possible fix may be from days or even weeks from now,but answer would be nice and preciated,no matter if its a feature or bug

They barely know how to use the "if" condition in programming, so the covid issue is an excuse, before that problem they didn't know how to fix the basic bugs, witch are still unfixed. Actually we've lost some features because they don't know how to implement again (at lest that is the impresiom they give).

About your issue, i'm trying to reproduce it in chapter 2, not improving anything and leveling up the same girls on the same lvl.

If you are right, it must be a obviously bug, imposible for it to be a future because it doesn't make sense. Beeing a future, there would be a point where it will be impossible to do something in the game. But who knows, it seems imposible for them to make a basic and common sense decision.

did remax from level 5200,half hour later i crawl at level 4500,MAXED all crafts expets bosstime and did about 10 chats.i will update here later when i finally hit 5200 again..

please,dont let this be feature....

and once again,i begg you developers:bring back max-lvl button to be max-level button.as you see from logs,we dont click target anymore,we just keep on hitting lvlup button and that doesnt seem to be right....

*update to previous

took "only" two hours approx to get back to point i left,and additional 2 hours to get that extra 100 level after remax.BUT,since all crafts maxed now there is no way to progress any faster unless chat gives huge bonus.

getting contacts back from playing chapter 4 is not recommended.i have to admit,i hit the wall just now.if skills are bugged and fixed later,its impossible to reach level 10 000 in chapter 4,if Mojo energizer is ment to work as is now working,it might be possible but take months.

i have to say i dont like this :(

Edited by Tedddy
info update