1. 1. Favorite Girl

• Nero
    • Fabienne
    • (none)
  2. 2. Rate New Girl

• /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Nero. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

banner.jpg.b7f6e32171a11bbf6acdc7493641f703.jpg

Legendary days 

From 10th to 14th of October (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2)  two legendary girls will be joining the ranks.

Gruntt and Finalmecia have captured them! 

https://kinkoid.com/news/the-legendary-pair-of-panties/

Pants off, heroes!

Their sexy panties are already soaking wet with desire and they can’t wait to grab the hardest part of your bodies!

Get ready to meet the half-god of squirt, the gorgeous Nero and the bestselling erotica writer Fabienne! From the 10th (1 pm UTC+2) until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of October 2020, you will have four days to invite these two wild Legendary ladies to your Harems and make them squirt like never before!

You’ve never heard of Nero Sake, one of the most influential women in the Haremverse history?

Centuries ago, when the Haremverse was young and the heroes had not set foot on its virgin lands, she was the one able to make the girls cum. Gifted with a pair of enchanted panties, kinky Nero was giving fountain orgasms to all insatiable babes in need. But after a wild night of heavy drinking and hard fucking, wild Nero woke up with terrible hangover and without her special panties. From that moment on, squirting pussies were likely to become extinct just like endangered species. Can you imagine the Haremverse as dry as a bone where no one has not seen even a single drop of pussy juice for years?

If you can’t, you better prepare yourselves to help gorgeous Nero find her enchanted panties before every kitty gets dry forever. Save her from Gruntt and catch him sniffing her worn panties. Believe us, it is well worth the effort. Freaking hot Nero know(s)-how to reward you for saving her life in 5 quest grades!

Fabienne also needs your help, heroes! Do you know-how to arouse her crazy imagination and become her next sensual inspiration? If so, save this girl from Finalmecia who captured her and took all of her creative liberty.

Nero.png                                              Fabienne.png                                       

Nero ic_KnowHow.png                                                                                                    Fabienne ic_KnowHow.png

P.S. The pussy is in the panties, so first you need to find them.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 10

Nero is on Gruntt and Fabienne is on finalmecia a higher villain when last time Fabienne was Edwarda don't why they did not just keep her there then they would not need to edit a villain image because could have reused the old one.

Really wish that they told us what the next contest coming up is i always wait a extra 30 minutes to see what it is and my combativity is over 20 waiting for event so cannot just use one combativity and wait the 30 minutes for it to refill

Once the 30 minute wait is up i am going to use my combativity up to try and get her lets see if any gets her before then.

People can have two blue haired 5 star girls in their harem team if they have Valentina she was a legendary days know how girl as well.

To bad Nero is not 5.4 know-how and her charm/hardcore are pretty close as well so cannot use her for a strong hardcore or charm defense either.

2 minutes ago, Zanko said:

Ehhhh I'll attempt to get Nero, but some reason she reminds of Aqua from Konosuba and I disliked that character despite it being a slap stick comedy. I'll save up my kobans for the return of Valentina though.

They are both blue haired and they more likely to add Valentina to mythical pachinko before she comes back in a revival event and at least 6 months before another know how legendary days where she could return as a revival girl as well.

• Thinking 1

26 minuti fa, Zanko ha scritto:

Ehhhh I'll attempt to get Nero, but some reason she reminds of Aqua from Konosuba and I disliked that character despite it being a slap stick comedy. I'll save up my kobans for the return of Valentina though.

She reminds you of Aqua because she is the parody of Aqua 😂

45 minuti fa, windia ha scritto:

@Antimon thanks for the thread. 

I was also giving FinderKeeper his time and was not sure what would be useful. Once it does not rely only on him, then it felt like his idea and "privilege" to do so^^

Finderkeeper said in Cameo 2 discussion thread, before they announced legendary days, that he wouldn't have been around at release time and that he'll be back this evening. I opened the thread only for this reason XD

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I'm very happy that Fabienne finally makes a reappearance😍

Nero is really hot as well, thigh high stockings on healthy legs is always a +++win.

2 hours ago, natstar said:

last time Fabienne was Edwarda don't why they did not just keep her there then they would not need to edit a villain image because could have reused the old one.

Developers are doing that for our sake though. So we can level up the villains more equally, instead of leveling up only the early villains. Events are the majority of the time, it's very rare when there is no event going on, so it's important that the events are designed in a way that all villains gets a chance to level up.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fiel said:

I'm very happy that Fabienne finally makes a reappearance😍

Nero is really hot as well, thigh high stockings on healthy legs is always a +++win.

Developers are doing that for our sake though. So we can level up the villains more equally, instead of leveling up only the early villains. Events are the majority of the time, it's very rare when there is no event going on, so it's important that the events are designed in a way that all villains gets a chance to level up.

Be better just to have them on all the villains if it was to level them up some people are going to miss out on her because they moved her to a higher world villain.

• Thinking 2

Here's an example of a job well done. Sexy and attractive poses on every star, wonderful cutscenes, even the story came up with an interesting and funny. It can be seen that you can when you want it and try. As they say - "My deepest respect".

Now it remains to improve the quality of ordinary girls, even if by reducing their number. Periodically appearing freaks spoil the whole picture of the game. And then you look in the harem next to the beautiful Nero and the ugly Kuruva from the last event (which was apparently drawn by the same bungler who abused the latest version of Shina) and really catch the uttermost cognitive dissonance.

But thanks for Aqua. Straight from the heart. I'm going to pump some wine, just Saturday you can relax. To all the lucky shards from the bosses. Campai!!!

0d013a347324cb8b5c0f25bc41683519.gif.0da5eb6e91d48b05de1dae55aebfb074.gif

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jyepie said:

Fabienne not dropping at all even after multiples refills, zero, not one......:/

i guess ill go for nero

Better to go for Nero just because Fabienne can appear in mythical pachinko anyways.

8 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Without spending kobans, nice

image.thumb.png.6f45cfcb82f0b1d3fe94c5454a4c8f7c.png

Congrats on 100 shard drop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Better to go for Nero just because Fabienne can appear in mythical pachinko anyways.

You know, you keep making this point, but to be clear, we don't know for a fact that recent girls are not added to the MP pool, at this time. It's still up in the air whether a finite batch was added all at once in late July (which included then-future August girls) or whether MP pool inclusion simply became automatic since that change (that's where we're at in the MP thread, at least). I know the finite batch theory seems like the safest bet for now, but it might still be proven wrong at any point (if a girl from September or later shows up in a rotation).

Beyond that, it's clear that the MP pool isn't meant to be frozen in time indefinitely. Even the avatar pool got a big update fairly recently. So, long term, any eligible girl will eventually join the MP pool. From there, only RNG decides whether this or that specific girl shows up every other rota, never ever, or anything in between. ^^ Bottom line, this doesn't make much of a difference.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Lemus said:

Here's an example of a job well done. Sexy and attractive poses on every star, wonderful cutscenes, even the story came up with an interesting and funny. It can be seen that you can when you want it and try. As they say - "My deepest respect".

Now it remains to improve the quality of ordinary girls, even if by reducing their number. Periodically appearing freaks spoil the whole picture of the game. And then you look in the harem next to the beautiful Nero and the ugly Kuruva from the last event (which was apparently drawn by the same bungler who abused the latest version of Shina) and really catch the uttermost cognitive dissonance.

But thanks for Aqua. Straight from the heart. I'm going to pump some wine, just Saturday you can relax. To all the lucky shards from the bosses. Campai!!!

0d013a347324cb8b5c0f25bc41683519.gif.0da5eb6e91d48b05de1dae55aebfb074.gif

If I may add one minor complaint, it would be the name. Nero ziet. She's nothing like a megalomaniac Roman Emperor. Strange associations could occur. She deserves better. 

4 hours ago, Waifulord Sam said:

In what sense does Aqua possess "know-how"?  She should be either a charming idiot or hard-core stupid.

She's not charming with her attitude/personality.
She hates pain and to be ordered around, so she's definitely not hardcore either.
She is a goddess, a very dumb one, but a goddess non the less, so it makes sense that know-how, while not fitting, is still the best choice.

But all of this should be disregarded and thrown out the window as this is a PARODY and who Nero is has next to nothing to do with Aqua.
Aqua is from the Konosuba universe, and Nero is from the Haremverse, it's like comparing DC's Batman with Marvel's Ironman.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3