live with one of the girls.

JILC

Hi, the QA section is meant for people who need help or would like to know more about something in the game (think mechanics, gameplay etc.). This looks more like a casual discussion about the characters or how we imagine they would be in the flesh. So, I moved it to Off-topic (it's related to the game, but it's not really about the game).

Also, if anyone posts pictures here, be mindful of the forum rules against spoilers: no advanced pose, no affection scene, etc. Better leave a link to the girl's wiki page if you don't think the name alone will suffice. Cheers.

• Like 2

Yes, your image didn't break the rules I mentioned earlier on, but it did break another one, as I explained in the message. I'll briefly mention it here for future posts as well.

@ All: Please don't use a direct link to an image or another in-game asset. You can take a screenshot of the same image and upload it into your post instead, for instance (as long as it's not a spoiler). Or you can simply copy and paste the link to her Wiki page. Cheers.

• Like 1